Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920

Thread: Russian GP 2019 Race

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    Not sure I understand? if Ferrari were to have put on the mediums in Q2, they still would have made it through to the top 10 and they would have done Q3 on softs?
    Medium for Mercedes was just a roll of the dice, they know they was going to get overtaken at the start, so they thought they'd give themselves a chance with alternative strategy and hope for a late safety car.
    sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Worked in Russia, failed in Singapore.

According to leading German automobile magazine ‘Auto motor und sport’, Mercedes will introduce a new aero package in Suzuka. The package for the Japanese Grand Prix was approved weeks ago in the factory and while Toto Wolff says the package is just a small improvement, the Mercedes engineers talk about a decent progress.
    I new I remembered that I have seen it somewhere, now lets see if they retake the lead performance wise or we still gonna be just in front of them!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Medium for Mercedes was just a roll of the dice, they know they was going to get overtaken at the start, so they thought they'd give themselves a chance with alternative strategy and hope for a late safety car.
    sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Worked in Russia, failed in Singapore.
    I understand that, but Ferrari weren't racing anyone else but Mercedes... they had the top speed advantage... I firmly believe they should have matched Mercedes' strategy....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I understand that, but Ferrari weren't racing anyone else but Mercedes... they had the top speed advantage... I firmly believe they should have matched Mercedes' strategy....
    What got in the way of matching Merc strategy was who to give the top speed advantage to, Charles or Seb. Total confusion, then Seb's car gives up. I hope Charles has enough of what it takes to put up with Ferrari's 1,2 traditions. How much better can he drive? 6 poles, 4 in a row, and 2 wins, @ Spa and Monza !!! It's not just down force that's got Ferrari where they are, its their radios !
    Last edited by Brembo; 2nd October 2019 at 02:59.

I now see more of Charles from the same guy... who said Ferrari needs max .
    What a drastic change
    Let’s maldonize max ... way to go.

It's not down force that's needed @ Ferrari, it's force down Seb to #2 !

Max needs engine power “can you give more power”
    Father Jos : “I look options for you”

It’s not engine.... it’s $$$

Seb @ Ferrari 2020 has nothing to do with $$$, it's strictly wanting to win another WDC. Go Seb !!

[QUOTE=nani_s23;1019480]Max needs engine power “can you give more power”

R Bull's response : Yes we will give you a new Spec 4 engine! Meanwhile looking at Seb's Ferrari , maybe R Bull is the place to be. I'm sure the Honda folks want a win bad in Japan.

Max : Father jos please help me, I need more engine power. Don’t worry kid will get you $$$

GOT TO LOVE THE PRESS:
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/fias-m...18d5-338444601

Hamilton and Bottas team orders are par for the course, but at Ferrari.......

GOT TO LOVE THE PRESS:

Quote Originally Posted by Riccardog View Post
    GOT TO LOVE THE PRESS:

There is no doubt who should be the #1 driver @ R Bull. What else can Lewis do to be the #1 so far at Merc. Meanwhile it's Bottas who is allowed to give Lewis a fight. So the team order question is a little vague over @ Merc. Charles is doing a #1 job with his car as is so far. Putting drivers aside , no one want's team R Bull to finish ahead of team Ferrari.
    Last edited by Brembo; 5th October 2019 at 10:01.