Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 221

Thread: 2019 Mexican GP Build Up, Practice & Qualifying thread

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065

    2019 Mexican GP Build Up, Practice & Qualifying thread

    3rd DRS Zone





    Tyre pressure:

    Front: 21.5psi
    Rear: 19psi

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    937
    Ferrari have goals for the remainder of the f1 season.1 win the second half of the season.2 finish the season with the best engine and pu second to none leaving the opposition with a lot to contemplate over winter.3 10 strait pole positions.Now that is finishing off in grand Ferrari style very much a possibility.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,850
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari have goals for the remainder of the f1 season.1 win the second half of the season.2 finish the season with the best engine and pu second to none leaving the opposition with a lot to contemplate over winter.3 10 strait pole positions.Now that is finishing off in grand Ferrari style very much a possibility.
    That in my books equates to nothing if we don’t win the WCC...that’s what matters for me first and foremost...more then WDC...

    So in that regard, Ferrari have failed once again this yeAr.....that is ELEVEN years in a row......that’s a long time

    Having said that, finishing the year with some wins and getting ready to win the WCC next year....I’m in for that and cannot wait

    Forza Ferrari
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    937
    Well it will be better than a kick in the teeth in my book.Iwill take the goals and solid finish any time.All of the above can help tremendously moving forward and carrying big momentum into next year and hopefully win the w c c.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,330
    What could be better than 3 top teams and at least 5 top drivers fighting for pole, podium. and a even a win! WCC is won, but F-1 races are still on. Winter break is horrible!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    No rain, so that is good.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,323
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    That in my books equates to nothing if we don’t win the WCC...that’s what matters for me first and foremost...more then WDC...

    So in that regard, Ferrari have failed once again this yeAr.....that is ELEVEN years in a row......that’s a long time

    Having said that, finishing the year with some wins and getting ready to win the WCC next year....I’m in for that and cannot wait

    Forza Ferrari
    Quote in full!

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Ferrari out on mediums again, I don't think they will run softs in this session.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    1,988
    Stroll hit the wall LOL
    Liberty-Guns-Beer-Trump... & Ferrari.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Stroll hit the wall LOL
    I was just thinking that he is doing great and then that happened. LOL

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Positive start.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Positive start.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    11,777
    We are good?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    Huge crowd, Friday practice, nice.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Vettel looks on it, Leclerc struggling a bit.

    Car is behaving pretty well.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    Ves look strong, but he did 1 fast lap on soft so a pretty much qualy lap. Our guys did a lot more laps after their 1st fast one, about 4-5 .
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    We are good?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    FP2 best sectors (Top 5)

    Sector 1:
    Vettel 27.008
    Leclerc 27.227
    Verstappen 27.416
    Bottas 27.530
    Hamilton 27.549

    Sector 2:
    Verstappen 29.408
    Vettel 29.690
    Hamilton 29.702
    Bottas 29.741
    Leclerc 29.785

    Sector 3:
    Verstappen 19.898
    Vettel 19.909
    Bottas 19.950
    Leclerc 20.060
    Hamilton 20.195

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Mercedes may not look good on quali sim run, But on long run, Hamilton is lapping a lot quicker than Vettel. Both on mediums, same tyre age.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Mercedes may not look good on quali run, But on long run, Hamilton is lapping a lot quicker than Vettel. Both on mediums, same tyre age.
    Yeh just saw it. Almost half a sec.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Yeh just saw it. Almost half a sec.
    Vettel's times look more consistent now.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    I heard that in their last laps ,vet was 0,7 faster then Ham!!!! That's good.
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Don't know what Ferrari is doing with Leclerc. He's last lap was 1m28.887, there's nothing they can learn from this.

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Vettel's very consistent, his last 5 laps were all low 1m22's. He did 24 laps (quali sim + current race sim) on those tyres

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Vettel's very consistent, his last 5 laps were all low 1m22's. He did 24 laps (quali sim + current race sim) on those tyres
    What was Hams lap on softs. I saw Vet dis 1:20:4?
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,065
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    What was Hams lap on softs. I saw Vet dis 1:20:4?
    That was his soft tyre lap. Interestingly, he did same the same time on the lap before, showing great consistency. Ham, like everyone else, was struggling on softs. Started same as Vettel, but huge drop off.
    Leclerc was also doing pretty good on mediums, his lap before the chequered flag was 1m20.913.

    Softs are absolute garbage here, they are only good for one lap pace. The top 3 teams are definitely going to use mediums in Q2.

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    That was his soft tyre lap. Interestingly, he did same the same time on the lap before, showing great consistency. Ham, like everyone else, was struggling on softs. Started same as Vettel, but huge drop off.
    Leclerc was also doing pretty good on mediums, his lap before the chequered flag was 1m20.913.

    Softs are absolute garbage here, they are only good for one lap pace. The top 3 teams are definitely going to use mediums in Q2.
    So eventually we dont look bad on race pace also?!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,402
    1 L. Hamilton Mercedes 338
    2 V. Bottas Mercedes 274
    3 C. Leclerc Ferrari 223
    4 M. Verstappen Red Bull Racing 212
    5 S. Vettel Ferrari 212
    6 C. Sainz Jr Mclaren 76
    7 P. Gasly Scuderia Toro Rosso 75
    8 A. Albon Red Bull Racing 64
    9 S. Perez Racing Point 37
    10 L. Norris Mclaren 35
    11 D. Kvyat Scuderia Toro Rosso 34
    12 D. Ricciardo Renault 34
    13 N. Hulkenberg Renault 34
    14 K. Raikkonen Alfa Romeo Racing 31
    15 L. Stroll Racing Point 21
    16 K. Magnussen Haas 20
    17 R. Grosjean Haas 8
    18 A. Giovinazzi Alfa Romeo Racing 4
    19 R. Kubica Williams 1
    20 G. Russell Williams 0

  29. #29
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    7,996
    Good FP1 & FP2 for ferrari
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,603
    From the official F1 site
    FB_IMG_1572078946006.jpg
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •