Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 2019 USGP Race thread

Charles will finish ahead of tulip top verstapen in the wdc.and that will be massive.All going to plan bronze medal not bad for 1st year.��

Does anyone have the straight line speed of the ferraris in usa compared to other teams and also compared to other tracks? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Charles will finish ahead of tulip top verstapen in the wdc.and that will be massive.All going to plan bronze medal not bad for 1st year.��
    Hope so

1 Lewis Hamilton GBR MERCEDES 381
    2 Valtteri Bottas FIN MERCEDES 314
    3 Charles Leclerc MON FERRARI 249
    4 Max Verstappen NED RED BULL RACING HONDA 235
    5 Sebastian Vettel GER FERRARI 230
    6 Alexander Albon THA RED BULL RACING HONDA 84
    7 Carlos Sainz ESP MCLAREN RENAULT 80
    8 Pierre Gasly FRA SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 77
    9 Daniel Ricciardo AUS RENAULT 46
    10 Sergio Perez MEX RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 44
    11 Lando Norris GBR MCLAREN RENAULT 41
    12 Nico Hulkenberg GER RENAULT 37
    13 Daniil Kvyat RUS SCUDERIA TORO ROSSO HONDA 34
    14 Kimi Räikkönen FIN ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 31
    15 Lance Stroll CAN RACING POINT BWT MERCEDES 21
    16 Kevin Magnussen DEN HAAS FERRARI 20
    17 Romain Grosjean FRA HAAS FERRARI 8
    18 Antonio Giovinazzi ITA ALFA ROMEO RACING FERRARI 4
    19 Robert Kubica POL WILLIAMS MERCEDES 1
    20 George Russell GBR WILLIAMS MERCEDES 0

Forza Seb and Charles up until 2020.We will try to prevail.have 2 good drivers that can deliver. Now stop that Mercedes already.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Charles will finish ahead of tulip top verstapen in the wdc.and that will be massive.All going to plan bronze medal not bad for 1st year.🏆
    hopefully both our drivers will be ahead of Max.

Binotto saying we went with higher downforce so explains why we lost some straight line speed and that they have not even read the directive from the FIA
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    I was a big Massa supporter, but he was totally outclassed by Alonso, who was hands down, the best driver on the grid during his time with Ferrari.
    I have to agree with you 100% about Alonso,s time at Ferrari....hands down he put that car in places it did NOT deserve.....anyone else saying otherwise doesn’t know what they,re talking about....

Especially the 2012 contender....it started off so bad as in winter testing Ferrari were nowhere and somehow Alonso was in the mix and by Canada Ferrari have brought an upgrade that seemed to work on the exhaust side in order with the blown diffuser...

Still wasn’t the best car out there as arguably McLaren and red bull had by far the fastest car, but due to Alonso’s race craft he was in there up until the last race.....in a NOT so good car
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Happy for Binotto to stand for the team!!!

https://www.planetf1.com/news/binott...us-grand-prix/

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

I sure hope Binotto is telling the honest truth, because if there's still no clear speed advantage in Brazil like we had before, then I'm afraid it's all pretty obvious isn't it? The only way for Binotto to clear Ferrari from these accusations is Ferrari to absolutely smash it in Brazil quali. Otherwise it's all going to look rather embarrassing. If Binotto and co. have really put Ferrari in such a horrible position where they will now get badly exposed then Binotto should be exiled from Italy.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    I sure hope Binotto is telling the honest truth, because if there's still no clear speed advantage in Brazil like we had before, then I'm afraid it's all pretty obvious isn't it? The only way for Binotto to clear Ferrari from these accusations is Ferrari to absolutely smash it in Brazil quali. Otherwise it's all going to look rather embarrassing. If Binotto and co. have really put Ferrari in such a horrible position where they will now get badly exposed then Binotto should be exiled from Italy.
    That is for sure. I hope so too.

"Big things have small beginings"
    "Perseverence is power"

Agreed, but smashing quali AND having a competitive performance overall in the race can be frequently ruined by the weather prospects at Interlagos, so I hope that Ferrari and Binotto won't have to be exiled and/or disowned by Italy and that the weather plays ball.

Why every single post of yours is full of negativity?

Getting exiled from Italy would not be a huge loss for Binotto. I mean Italy gets mentioned quite a few times nowadays, mainly because of the dire economy, population problem, black football player getting racially abused by ultras, politicians saying ludicrous stuffs, etc. etc..
    And he will have zero problem at finding senior position/technical director role in another team.

And why should Binotto tell 'honest truth'? he doesn't owe anyone any apologies or explanations. He and Ferrari only has to satisfy the FIA, and as long as the FIA are happy with our engines, which they are btw, there is no need for any 'honest truth'.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; 6th November 2019 at 19:27.

Yeah, let's fire Binotto so Ferrari can go another 12 years without a championship. Any team would love to have his knowledge at their disposal.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Getting exiled from Italy would not be a huge loss for Binotto. I mean Italy gets mentioned quite a few times nowadays, mainly because of the dire economy, population problem, black football player getting racially abused by ultras, politicians saying ludicrous stuffs, etc. etc..
    And he will have zero problem at finding senior position/technical director role in another team.

And why should Binotto tell 'honest truth'? he doesn't owe anyone any apologies or explanations. He and Ferrari only has to satisfy the FIA, and as long as the FIA are happy with our engines, which they are btw, there is no need for any 'honest truth'.

And so it is..

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Why every single post of yours is full of negativity?
    Every single post? Have you read every single post I have ever made here? Really? And I don't want to be negative at all, trust me. But I just don't see anything to be positive about right now. I used to be positive and super optimistic, even sometimes too optimistic according to some, but 11 years of disappointment finally takes it's toll. I love Ferrari, always have, and I only want what's best for the team.

What is there to be positive about the prospect of getting exposed as frauds? Tell me. Because that's exactly what's going to happen next Saturday if Ferrari doesn't show clear speed advantage in Brazil. Even if there's no real evidence of Ferrari doing something wrong everyone will still know why our speed suddenly disappeared and the smug Horner, Max, Toto and all the vile haters will be proven right. Is that something to be positive and happy about? I don't think so. Maybe you can find something positive about that but I'm absolutely dreading it tbh.

Every single post? Have you read every single post I have ever made here? Really? And I don't want to be negative at all, trust me. But I just don't see anything to be positive about right now. I used to be positive and super optimistic, even sometimes too optimistic according to some, but 11 years of disappointment finally takes it's toll. I love Ferrari, always have, and I only want what's best for the team.

What is there to be positive about the prospect of getting exposed as frauds? Tell me. Because that's exactly what's going to happen next Saturday if Ferrari doesn't show clear speed advantage in Brazil. Even if there's no real evidence of Ferrari doing something wrong everyone will still know why our speed suddenly disappeared and the smug Horner, Max, Toto and all the vile haters will be proven right. Is that something to be positive and happy about? I don't think so. Maybe you can find something positive about that but I'm absolutely dreading it tbh.
    Race pace hasn't been good since start of the season. Since summer pole, Ferrari has been fighting for pole every single race weekend and that continued last time out as well so I don't see where Ferrari lost pace. Austin doesn't suit the car characteristics as well, Brazil is a better place. I am expecting a Ferrari 1-2 in qualifying.

Race pace hasn't been good since start of the season. Since summer pole, Ferrari has been fighting for pole every single race weekend and that continued last time out as well so I don't see where Ferrari lost pace. Austin doesn't suit the car characteristics as well, Brazil is a better place. I am expecting a Ferrari 1-2 in qualifying.
    Charles may be facing a grid penalty in Brazil if the engine has to be replaced after the FP3 problems he had in Austin. 'Expecting' a 1-2 in quali is dangerous, as is any prediction of that nature, but I am praying that our poor pace in the USGP race has no connection with the 'cheating' allegations being levelled at us. Charles was using an earlier lower-spec engine in his car and Seb's suspension may well have been an issue from the outset, but I hope Charles doesn't need a complete new ICE and subsequent grid drop, I want him to finish ahead of Max in the WDC.

I hope you're right.

This looks like we had much bigger rearwing in Austin.

That's mainly to block Merc's view up ahead !