Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2019 USGP Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Unless Ferrari becomes a force as it use to be before and start lobbying in their behalf, nothing will EVER CHANGE!!!
    If we have had to change our engine it's not because of lobbying, it's because it would be illegal if someone protests it.
    Forza Ferrari

Horrible race pace. Leclerc's losing a heap on times in sector 2 (Bottas 40.163 on lap 6 vs 40.777)

Leclerc is nursing an old Spec 2 to the flag and something's wrong with Seb's car. This has nothing to do with any "power advantage being lost". Essentially this track is the second coming of Hungaroring anyway, so predictable results. If there's no chance at Suzuka - this track was always going to be twice as bad in race trim. I've already shut it off. Watch us gain 0.4 seconds in S3 at Interlagos next in qualifying trim. PS, Hammy is a fraud and can go to hell along with his plastic fake Instagram fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Hm after the red bull protest our car seems to have lost more than half a second. Interesting. If thats the case this dream run has ended.
    yup as soon as the protest went on our car....we have SNAIL PACE.....our straight line speed IS GONE.....bye, bye being quickest and best engine....we must have BEEN CHEATED FOR SURE....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

We just botched our race set up Charles is a second off the pace and Seb can't even pass Ricciardo.

This is about as painful as the national anthem.

Disappointed Since 2010

One thing is good, Charles keeps his record clean, never lost to a team mate in F1

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    If we have had to change our engine it's not because of lobbying, it's because it would be illegal if someone protests it.
    I can not image that any team in this high level of competition is going in with idea to make something illegal

I can not image that any team in this high level of competition is going in with idea to make something illegal
    Did you miss Renault being DQ? or Renault mass damper if we want to go back in time.... If it was legal then we would not change anything quite simply.
    Forza Ferrari

"We are going Plan B but you need to try to close the gap to Hamilton in front," Ferrari tells Leclerc. "He's at 5.2s." That sounds like a simple enough instruction...
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

2nd to 7th, 4time wdc :)
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”

CL is over a second slower

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    Hm after the red bull protest our car seems to have lost more than half a second. Interesting. If thats the case this dream run has ended.
    6 years of Merc domination and no one bats an eye. Ferrari wins a few races and we must be cheating; seems legit. Horner and co. And Toto and Co are all crooks, liars who can’t be trusted. This formula is specifically made to keep
    Ferrari down. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. This won’t stop until all of Ferrari’s records are shattered - the ultimate goal - remove our status, remove our pay, remove our veto.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Did you miss Renault being DQ? or Renault mass damper if we want to go back in time.... If it was legal then we would not change anything quite simply.
    Than they need to be smarter in cheating

That's the car broken, clearly what was causing the lack of pace.
    Forza Ferrari

Great

That's the car broken, clearly what was causing the lack of pace.
    Suspension is broken

People are deluded if they think we'd have the fastest car in S1 yesterday if our engine was gone. Fact is, we were only just off the qualifying pace we had at Suzuka with said magic engine, I don't think we've changed anything except wing levels. The most baffling thing is that our car doesn't even work in the race when it's fast in the twisty part in qualifying. That's really confusing.

Suspension failure for Seb!
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    6 years of Merc domination and no one bats an eye. Ferrari wins a few races and we must be cheating; seems legit. Horner and co. And Toto and Co are all crooks, liars who can’t be trusted. This formula is specifically made to keep
    Ferrari down. I’ve said it before and I will say it again. This won’t stop until all of Ferrari’s records are shattered - the ultimate goal - remove our status, remove our pay, remove our veto.
    Another "fan" who does not grasp things.
    Forza Ferrari

That explains Sebs pace

I am off. At the end it will be Mercedes 1-2, and LH will be the one to win it

Great worst track ....!!

This has nothing to do with the ###### engine it's all set up related down force etc the track itself is a surface nite mare.let them write want they want .

Even a a big company like toyota cheated.
    https://jalopnik.com/how-the-best-ra...ked-1792828060

Boring, Ferrari lost again, I am going to do something more useful tham watching this joke.

Odesláno z mého motorola one zoom pomocí Tapatalk

Another "fan" who does not grasp things.
    Broken car/suspension or not, the bias against Ferrari is real. That explains Vettels pace, what about Lec?

Horner never questioned Merc once in 7 years. Yet we are always under scrutiny. It’s stupid. I’m tired of it.

Don’t question whether or not I am a fan. Your blind bias to Hamilton and all things British show from time to time....I love this team and always will. I am allowed to complain and question what the heck is going on?
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    This formula is specifically made to keep Ferrari down.
    The 2017 rule was designed to let Ferrari to win. We went from being winless to fighting the championship because of the rule change.

Plan A,B,C, whatever...not gonna help us. Focus on finishing on P4 because we are absolutely nowhere interns of race pace.

So vettel hit the kerb at turn 8 and that broke the suspension ?
    Interviewer: “The helmet has a special meaning for many drivers. How important is it to you?”
    Kimi: “It protects my head.”