Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If Lewis wins 10 titles....

If Lewis wins 10 titles....

He will still not be better than Michael.
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    QFT
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFrSGlO1ez0

Sepang 1999. Pole by virtually a second on a dry track. Good luck seeing anyone else bar Senna do that

No-one on the current grid is even worth tying the shoelaces of Michael in his prime.

Totally agree with you Greig, but u tell that to all the English media baboons like Crofty, Brundle, Crapitz, 4 foot nothing Herbert, Chandock....and many, many others that are Lewis bum lickers....

To me, Michael was and will ever be TOP notch driver out there.....that very few far and between will even come close

When Hamster will win a WDC or 2 in a sub par F1 car that’s when I’ll consider him a good enough driver....

But when an above average driver/teammate like Button beat him day in and day out in 2011 in the same car....that to me says a lot about his capabilities.....

So for that, Lewis locked out in the perfect car since 2014 which had a huge advantage enginwise (and thanks to the engine development freeze at first and then the token system for couple of years or so Ferrari were not allowed to catch up)

So in my mind Hamilton will NEVER come even close as a comparison to our beloved Michael.....

Deep down I betcha he knows that too

Disappointed Since 2010

Attached Images Attached Images
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

We all know that Hamilton is a great driver of his era but he has never had what might be called a dud car, quite the opposite since the turbo-hybrid era with the best engine and a team built around him, just like Michael had at Ferrari.....but they were different days and there was no stand-out car over so many seasons as Hamilton has had for most of his championship years. Hamilton has also been the luckiest of drivers and although he rarely makes mistakes he always seems to get away with any mishaps which would end most other people's races. Is that down to his talent? He is an intelligent and driven person, just like Schumacher, but he has also been known to push people off circuits and is now portrayed as a master of all things F1. Credit where it's due but I do hope that he won't get a 7th WDC and hope even more that I won't ever have to support him in a red car.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    We all know that Hamilton is a great driver of his era but he has never had what might be called a dud car, quite the opposite since the turbo-hybrid era with the best engine and a team built around him, just like Michael had at Ferrari.....but they were different days and there was no stand-out car over so many seasons as Hamilton has had for most of his championship years. Hamilton has also been the luckiest of drivers and although he rarely makes mistakes he always seems to get away with any mishaps which would end most other people's races. Is that down to his talent? He is an intelligent and driven person, just like Schumacher, but he has also been known to push people off circuits and is now portrayed as a master of all things F1. Credit where it's due but I do hope that he won't get a 7th WDC and hope even more that I won't ever have to support him in a red car.
    Yes he has driven a DUD car...back in McLaren days in 2011....that car wit the “dumbo ears” for side pods....remember?
    It was nowhere...it was so hard to drive going from understeer to oversteer....it was not even funny

YET, Button who was his teammate at the time had way more points in the WDC that year and really schooled Hamster on how to drive a dog of a car.....so enough said

Hamster lucked out in the merced3s seat from 2014 onwards, a car that’s been a rocket ever since and even if you were to put Grosan or Moldanado in that car, either of them would have won a LOT of championships
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFrSGlO1ez0

Sepang 1999. Pole by virtually a second on a dry track.
    The race where we had the illegal barge boards.

Now Eddie Jordan thinks hamster is in a different league then Michael Schumacher....another fing idiot and bum licker just like the rest of the British media....

Are they that clueless that it’s been the car all along and also no other real competition from other teams that got hamster where he is today??? Or at least 90% CAR and only 10% talent...common, I mean even the worst driver from today’s grid like Crashjean or Stroller, in that Merc would have accomplished pretty much the same amount of championships

And another tale, tale sign that is all about the car...and pretty much anyone that drives that car would win races and WDC,s, is that this season when we had that in season test, don’t know if it was France or Spain, one of the drivers from Merc academy (don’t remember his name) set pretty much the same time in testing as the pole lap time from that weekends quali that Lewis or Bottas has set

So that also proves my point
    Last edited by FerrariF60; 5th November 2019 at 18:09.
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by crbassassin View Post
    The race where we had the illegal barge boards.

What was so illegal about them??

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    We were cleared since McLaren and the FIA screwed up. Completely legal car.

Lewis goes to another top team and wins a title then he is confirmed the best i say, Without that car he's in no 5 titles in a row!!! they had control from the beginning and nothing was going to be different about where we are today. he is a good driver but no better then Seb,Lec or ver! even ric is brilliant. Ferrari for ever for me and that will never change

On what do we find the fact that Schumacher is better than Hamilton? Lets take resume into question. To me, it looks like Hamilton has the better resume when it comes to team mate battles. He battled with Rosberg, Button and Alonso. Schumacher battled with Herbert, Brundle, Irvine, Barrichello. Take it domination with the car at disposal. To me this seems similar, both MS and LH had cars that were dominating, but both of them also had inferior cars in which they managed to win some races with, so I'd say both were on similar terms when it comes to this.

Schumacher battled with Barrichello !!!!! Austria 2002 !!!!! Lewis had to battle this very last race with his team mate Bottas, and Bottas won! A win along with the 6th WDC would have been a real class act ! Not to be. Let them race was the call.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    On what do we find the fact that Schumacher is better than Hamilton? Lets take resume into question. To me, it looks like Hamilton has the better resume when it comes to team mate battles. He battled with Rosberg, Button and Alonso. Schumacher battled with Herbert, Brundle, Irvine, Barrichello. Take it domination with the car at disposal. To me this seems similar, both MS and LH had cars that were dominating, but both of them also had inferior cars in which they managed to win some races with, so I'd say both were on similar terms when it comes to this.
    Not trying to dump on Hamilton, but Button outscored him at McLaren, he tied Alonso in points in 2007, and Rosberg took one of his championships. Hamilton is a great driver and clearly the most successful of his generation, but he is certainly not the "greatest of all time," if there even is such a thing.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Stormy View Post
    LOL and he lost to most of them...Michael would never lose a title to a driver like Rosberg. You won't see Lewis win a race like Spain 96, Hungary 98, or the many others I could name if I could be bothered nevermind all the work MS done to make titles possible this is not applicable in these days and if it was I doubt Lewis would be spending all his time working.
    Forza Ferrari

Weather or not fans here mean to put Ferrari down big time, that's what their doing. Lewis with his not great past driving record gets a seat with a top team in a top car and gets to be a 6 time WDC . And Merc winds up with all those WCCs Meanwhile Ferrari gets a 4x WDC driver in Seb . That's quite a good record to join up with compared to Merc getting a not so great Lewis to join them. So Merc wrecks Ferrari WDC, WCC wise even with the likes of Lewis . What happened, what's happening? It's the team and car that makes the WCC, WDC come true , not the driver. So Merc is the GOAT ? I can only hope Charles still feels he's with the best team ; in the best seat. Binotto is only as good as his record with Ferrari so far. Talk all you want, he still has to produce the wining team. More engine HP and let Charles race his heart out !!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    apparently illegal according to the 'McLaren rule book'

I have a fear that in 2021 he is planning to come to Ferrari. After ANOTHER "legend-making" joke championship year directed by the FIA in '20 with the same Pirelli tyres, he gets his 7th star and wants to surpass Michael in a Ferrari. At least we know we' ll have a car that is allowed to win the championship from then on.

If Lewis wins 10 titles....

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    I have a fear that in 2021 he is planning to come to Ferrari. After ANOTHER "legend-making" joke championship year directed by the FIA in '20 with the same Pirelli tyres, he gets his 7th star and wants to surpass Michael in a Ferrari. At least we know we' ll have a car that is allowed to win the championship from then on.
    Not everyone has balls like Michael. Not everyone leaves a winning car or team, they do only when team loses advantage. Vettel left RB only after they lost EBD era, I don’t see Hamilton leaving Mercedes as long as they hold advantage. On the other hand, Michael came to Ferrari from much better Benetton, Ferrari who hardly won anything for more than a decade or maybe more. He left in 2006 when everyone knew next two years Ferrari would’ve had Championship capable cars. And I’m very sure he would’ve been 2007 & 2008 Champion had he not left

TBF most thought Lewis going to Mercedes was a crazy move....
    Forza Ferrari

TBF most thought Lewis going to Mercedes was a crazy move....
    YUP.....and i was one of those "most".....given how poor the merc was up until then....especially compared to Mclaren where he was the year before

well who thought that behind the scenes, Merc has been working on this 1.6L V6 engine WAY, WAY.....before anyone else knew what the engine was gonna be from 2014.....rumors say that the Merc has had at least TWO YEARS head start on this.....

no wonder they (lewis and nico) were 20-30 seconds ahead of the ferrrari in hte first race in 2014......i knew the season was OVER right then and there....

1. Schumacher
    2. Fangio
    3. Senna

Ham will never be in the same class as those drivers, no matter how many titles he wins.
    KEEP CALM AND LOVE FERRARI

Quote Originally Posted by Nero Horse View Post
    1. Schumacher
    2. Fangio
    3. Senna

Ham will never be in the same class as those drivers, no matter how many titles he wins.
    i;m with you on this one mate....but you try and explain this to all those british media hamlton bum lickers.....GRGRGRGGRGR it makes me mad when i hear them talk about him as if he's GOD"S gift to F1.....please!!!

but NONE of these FOOLS seem to mention 2011.....that's right, when Hamster's teammate Button beat him left right and center that year, had way more points then him.....in THE SAME IDENTICAL CAR.....so if you ask me, Lewis has collected the past 5 WDC's due to the rocket he's had all these years...AND ABSOLUTELY NO COMPETITION FORM THE OTHER TEAMS.....kind of like a one horse race....i liked it better when Rosberg was his teammate rather then the Butler....at least they were allowed to race each other...
    Last edited by FerrariF60; 8th November 2019 at 00:08.

So true.

Very true!!

I love that picture, it makes me smile. But then I think what happened to him and I cry

LOL and he lost to most of them...Michael would never lose a title to a driver like Rosberg. You won't see Lewis win a race like Spain 96, Hungary 98, or the many others I could name if I could be bothered nevermind all the work MS done to make titles possible this is not applicable in these days and if it was I doubt Lewis would be spending all his time working.
    He found a ready car at Merc, he drove a car that was a product of the Cheat gate , and we still discuss this?
    Michael spent years developing a team and a car before getting to the domination era , along with the team.

There really is no comparison. :D
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve