Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Brasilian GP RACE

And on a different note!..........Here's a different couple of questions :

(1) Where on earth did that Red Bull get that straight line speed from ??? ( Is it altitude influenced ? ) coz man that was crazy stuff right there ( and disheartening at the same time for us )

(2) Did this FIA fuel mixture rule have an effect on our car ? ( it certainly appears so )
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    And on a different note!..........Here's a different couple of questions :

(1) Where on earth did that Red Bull get that straight line speed from ??? ( Is it altitude influenced ? ) coz man that was crazy stuff right there ( and disheartening at the same time for us )

(2) Did this FIA fuel mixture rule have an effect on our car ? ( it certainly appears so )
    Answer is No...

If you look at Max pole at Mexico & Brazil. It suits their car & engine certain at type of tracks.
    So RB & even TR was competitive on this track.

Coming to TD by FIA, ferrari didn’t loose anything they are still strongest on straight line.
    In Mexico ferrari lost everything where DF was the key in one sector they are not able to make out lap time in the corners.

As the championship is done & dusted. Ferrari using last couple of races as next year design. In order to check which direction they should approach. Not only that they want to protect their tyres with more DF on the car.
    Above are the two reasons which ferrari is working on with.

You can see the same in USA S2 & Brazil S2. Whey they are ahead of Mercs at times & below RB.
    But still maintaining that straight line speed not as much as earlier due to more Wing which certainly effects top speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Hes won once, and made umpteen mistakes. Do the math.

lol.. no one is asking you to. If you were indeed about the Ferrari team, i dont think you would have been so calm at losing both cars in the race with 4 laps left.

sorry, i dont believe in blind support. The driver should be worthy of support, amd not just wearing the right uniform.
    Lol.....So should I panic & make a mockery here ??? When you know season is done. Seen so many worst performances this isn’t anything bigger. Forgot Singapore GP? Malaysia GP spark plug issue, where we didn’t start at all.
    Forgot Sochi ? These are latest.

It’s not my duty to make you believe in blind support. Everyone do have an opinion. Likewise I do have.
    You said driver should be worthy of support. Where were you when Kimi returned to ferrari & was not performing to the expectations?? But still went ahead & served for us long time. The same goes with massa?

Later when ferrari started to produce strong cars Kimi & vettel (this is the best team pair I’ve seen for long time after schumi & bar) they started to perform better.

Now that we have two strong drivers so there will be internal battle. It’s not a rocket since.
    We’ve seen Ham-Alonso, Max-ric, Ham-Ros etc...

Simple conclusive statement, Lec is making vettel look ordinary that’s it. Where vettel is not able to take pressure.
    The same might go for ham if there’s a competitive team along side him then only we can know who is true champion.
    Neither ham & vettel drove alongside with strong team-mates to become champions.

If Lec claims title next year, I would rate him a deserving champion because he had competitive team mate who is a 4time WDC.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Answer is No...

If you look at Max pole at Mexico & Brazil. It suits their car & engine certain at type of tracks.
    So RB & even TR was competitive on this track.

Coming to TD by FIA, ferrari didn’t loose anything they are still strongest on straight line.
    In Mexico ferrari lost everything where DF was the key in one sector they are not able to make out lap time in the corners.

As the championship is done & dusted. Ferrari using last couple of races as next year design. In order to check which direction they should approach. Not only that they want to protect their tyres with more DF on the car.
    Above are the two reasons which ferrari is working on with.

You can see the same in USA S2 & Brazil S2. Whey they are ahead of Mercs at times & below RB.
    But still maintaining that straight line speed not as much as earlier due to more Wing which certainly effects top speed.

Much appreciated for that technical insight!!! Thank you Nani_s23

So we should be a lot better in UAE then.....Or are we still experimenting with DF ?

Much appreciated for that technical insight!!! Thank you Nani_s23

So we should be a lot better in UAE then.....Or are we still experimenting with DF ?
    Looking at the flow of Ferrari set-up from past couple of races they trying to add more DF & see the direction.
    So I wouldn’t be surprised if they go with same philosophy/set-up to protect their tyres in the race.
    Let’s see, a win or 1-2 finish would give us good ending to the season.

Looking at the flow of Ferrari set-up from past couple of races they trying to add more DF & see the direction.
    So I wouldn’t be surprised if they go with same philosophy/set-up to protect their tyres in the race.
    Let’s see, a win or 1-2 finish would give us good ending to the season.
    Well i certainly hope so nani.......I think they should change Vettels engine so he can start in the mid field and far away from Charles.

Thanks for your replies

Well i certainly hope so nani.......I think they should change Vettels engine so he can start in the mid field and far away from Charles.

Thanks for your replies
    good thought.

But still I’m counting on both our drivers to take the challenge next season too.

Simple conclusive statement, Lec is making vettel look ordinary that’s it. Where vettel is not able to take pressure.
    The same might go for ham if there’s a competitive team along side him then only we can know who is true champion.
    Neither ham & vettel drove alongside with strong team-mates to become champions.

If Lec claims title next year, I would rate him a deserving champion because he had competitive team mate who is a 4time WDC.

Say ***? erm I think you may need to look at who Lewis has had as partners

Off the topic, Verstappen's second start after SC was very clever. I think this can become a template for tracks having short run down to T1

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Bottas is for sure a strong competitor to louis each race as long as his car also is ok. So having Rubens along side Michael is what made Michael a true champion ! Was it Rubens driving or moving over !

Lol.....So should I panic & make a mockery here ??? When you know season is done. Seen so many worst performances this isn’t anything bigger. Forgot Singapore GP? Malaysia GP spark plug issue, where we didn’t start at all.
    If you panic and make a mockery, you’ll be doing what Vettel did with a handful of laps left.

No one’s panicking here, because everyone knows we have a driver who can win and contend for a championship, and it’s not Vettel. We are just concerned that his teammate is going to take him out now.

In Sochi, he didn’t follow orders and probably overcooked his engine trying to stay away from Leclerc.

In Singapore, Leclerc followed orders, Vettel was swapped into first, and gifted a win so Ferrari could have a 1-2. If Vettel was actually faster and deserved to win, he would have came in second. That was Ferrari’s victory, not Vettel’s.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    If you panic and make a mockery, you’ll be doing what Vettel did with a handful of laps left.

No one’s panicking here, because everyone knows we have a driver who can win and contend for a championship, and it’s not Vettel. We are just concerned that his teammate is going to take him out now.

In Sochi, he didn’t follow orders and probably overcooked his engine trying to stay away from Leclerc.

In Singapore, Leclerc followed orders, Vettel was swapped into first, and gifted a win so Ferrari could have a 1-2. If Vettel was actually faster and deserved to win, he would have came in second. That was Ferrari’s victory, not Vettel’s.
    Where were you those days when Lec was not within the team ??? As simple as that.

Also you haven’t answered what happened to Lewis when he had faster team mate ?

Lewis crashed into Nico remember !?? Lewis crashed into Kimi remember?

Lec/max opposite to Lewis would be the same result as Lec/vettel.

It’s just in ferrari they have two strong drivers.

You are making pretty contradictory statements. You are saying I’m calm, when asked should I panic then you say no one said to do. pretty much sums up your view. I don’t want to dig it further.

Currently I support both drivers & ferrari that’s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Off the topic, Verstappen's second start after SC was very clever. I think this can become a template for tracks having short run down to T1
    I think Lewis choose wrong place for the restart. That gave max a very good chance. RB was very strong in S1.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Alonso (equal with points not a champion), hekki kov (rookie), jenson (ham got out scored), Nico (ham lost championship), Bottas (never in championship contention).

Ham fought with Alonso/Kimi/vettel/Ros for the championship titles.
    Except Alonso & Kimi .... rest are pretty much ordinary drivers.

Where were you those days when Lec was not within the team ??? As simple as that.

Also you haven’t answered what happened to Lewis when he had faster team mate ?

Lewis crashed into Nico remember !?? Lewis crashed into Kimi remember?

Lec/max opposite to Lewis would be the same result as Lec/vettel.

It’s just in ferrari they have two strong drivers.

You are making pretty contradictory statements. You are saying I’m calm, when asked should I panic then you say no one said to do. pretty much sums up your view. I don’t want to dig it further.

Currently I support both drivers & ferrari that’s it.
    1) I'm pretty sure I've been here long before you and Vettel showed up.

2) You're addressing the wrong person. I'm not talking about Lewis.

3) I haven't contradicted myself. You're just illiterate.
    Last edited by Rob; 20th November 2019 at 08:58.

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    1) I'm pretty sure I've been here long before you and Vettel showed up.

2) You're addressing the wrong person. I'm not talking about Lewis.

3) I haven't contradicted myself. You're just illiterate.
    Then you are replying to illiterate..!! shows such a dumb you are.

I’m here before vettel arrived to ferrari. It doesn’t matter, you tag me a fan boy of vettel. I’m here not because of you, so move on. When you don’t have answers need to shut urself down, rather than calling others as illiterate.

There’s a lot of criticism in this forum off late.
    Initially, When I started to watch this forum during race weekends something made me excited to be a part of it. I was keen to join & post my views. But didn’t register myself until 2014.

When I started my journey along with my co-members of this forum, with their posts or views I started to learn more technical about the car & driver skill etc. which there by pushed me to analyse few things with my little technical knowledge & was able to post here. But from the past couple of years I see, there is such negitivity against the driver who doesn’t perform to their expectations even though he’s still bounded to Ferrari team & we say were are Tifosi.
    There’s a group here who target them & tag others as “you are a fan boy of him” etc ...even though he’s not such.
    It’s gone to such extent that there’s personal abuse going on.

Neither I do have interest in all these things nor abuse anyone personally.
    I pity for @mwk now how he left, though he’s still watching our forum. Even @Jgonzalezsm6 was very active on this forum earlier . Everyone became limited. I feel it’s the time to call myself off.

Been wonderful journey with all of them here, got a warm & heartful welcome by the mods & all of them.
    I wish next year Ferrari gonna Win the title WCC & WDC by either of our drivers. Thank you all. Bye to all.

Initially, When I started to watch this forum during race weekends something made me excited to be a part of it. I was keen to join & post my views. But didn’t register myself until 2014.

When I started my journey along with my co-members of this forum, with their posts or views I started to learn more technical about the car & driver skill etc. which there by pushed me to analyse few things with my little technical knowledge & was able to post here. But from the past couple of years I see, there is such negitivity against the driver who doesn’t perform to their expectations even though he’s still bounded to Ferrari team & we say were are Tifosi.
    There’s a group here who target them & tag others as “you are a fan boy of him” etc ...even though he’s not such.

I pity for @mwk now how he left, though he’s still watching our forum. Even @Jgonzalezsm6 was very active on this forum earlier . Everyone became limited. I feel it’s the time to call myself off.

Been wonderful journey with all of them here, got a warm & heartful welcome by the mods & all of them.
    I wish next year Ferrari gonna Win the title WCC & WDC by either of our drivers. Thank you all. Bye to all.

Hey nani_s23........Please don't go man!!......Just do what i do , and ignore the guys that don't add value to your comments. Sadly there are some on here, hence why i choose to look out for guys like you whom i can get a lot of technical info from, Like yesterday, where you replied to my questions!!!

Come on buddy, Hang in there.......Its pleasant to read your comments!

I hope you find the strength to reconsider and just follow certain guys that you like.

Hear from you soon again , i hope

We can't all agree all of the time, this forum is supposed to be a place to show our support for Ferrari in good times and bad, and there's nothing wrong with some difference of opinion or sensible discussion. We all get carried away when our team or drivers don't deliver, but nothing would induce me to leave TSN as it's the one place where I feel really connected to my fellow tifosi, so I'm grateful to Greig and Co for making it possible.

Well said Wisepie! The good times are just around the corner! Enjoying the fight up front and admitting when a driver wins; that he did a good job is not against your team . The races are great with the more competition the better. Enough with the same driver & team wining over and over.

There is no need for personal attacks and abuse. It's in forum rules. People who do abuse others will be penalised. Have acted on current. Will ban, suspend members who do it, and carry on doing it.

It's place Ferrari fans should come and discuss all things Ferrari.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

You said driver should be worthy of support. Where were you when Kimi returned to ferrari & was not performing to the expectations?? But still went ahead & served for us long time. The same goes with massa?

Later when ferrari started to produce strong cars Kimi & vettel (this is the best team pair I’ve seen for long time after schumi & bar) they started to perform better.

Now that we have two strong drivers so there will be internal battle. It’s not a rocket since.
    We’ve seen Ham-Alonso, Max-ric, Ham-Ros etc...

Dude stop digging the hole deeper. Sit back and think about what you are saying.

Not going to respond anymore to your posts about this. I think enough has been said, by everyone and us.

P.S: please note, top right corner of your posts says when you joined. Not Rocket science either
    Silently, like a shadow

I partly agree with you.

But what I do completely agree is the "divide" within the forum. This has made me also post less and less. I do visit TSN multiple times everyday but the discussion just doesn't entice me to post a reply or an opinion.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Is Alonso free for the Abu Dhabi weekend?
    Yes I am

Don't go you..

Hey nani_s23........Please don't go man!!......Just do what i do , and ignore the guys that don't add value to your comments. Sadly there are some on here, hence why i choose to look out for guys like you whom i can get a lot of technical info from, Like yesterday, where you replied to my questions!!!

Come on buddy, Hang in there.......Its pleasant to read your comments!

I hope you find the strength to reconsider and just follow certain guys that you like.

Hear from you soon again , i hope
    Thank you for the support.
    But what I don’t understand the logic is based on join date on top right corner few of them are deciding who’s fan boy a member is. Seriously this is something beyond assumption.

I was not able to restrict myself in not posting any comment here. It shows how much I’m addicted to this forum.
    Anyways thanks for lovely post.

Quote Originally Posted by wappad View Post
    Don't go you..
    I couldn’t resist, came back
    I’ve understood that I should limit myself. Thank you for the support.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    I partly agree with you.

But what I do completely agree is the "divide" within the forum. This has made me also post less and less. I do visit TSN multiple times everyday but the discussion just doesn't entice me to post a reply or an opinion.
    Great to hear from you. Thanks for the support.
    I will follow the same path. Hopefully

Alonso (equal with points not a champion), hekki kov (rookie), jenson (ham got out scored), Nico (ham lost championship), Bottas (never in championship contention).

Ham fought with Alonso/Kimi/vettel/Ros for the championship titles.
    Except Alonso & Kimi .... rest are pretty much ordinary drivers.
    Agreed.

Arguably one of the weakest champions ever, and almost always winning in the superior car.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    There is no need for personal attacks and abuse. It's in forum rules. People who do abuse others will be penalised. Have acted on current. Will ban, suspend members who do it, and carry on doing it.

It's place Ferrari fans should come and discuss all things Ferrari.
    Yes I truly believe it’s ferrari forum ... which includes team. Not the individuals, which I keep on saying from long time.
    Checking the joining date of a member & concluding who’s fan boy he is.
    I’ve been watching this forum since 2010 but didn’t join, the same thing I’ve posted in the above message. During that phase I didn’t find much time to register & post. Didn’t have that much technical knowledge too.
    Just enjoyed the scenes where that Red car kept on winning.

It hurts at one point when one assumes himself & post a incorrect statement on you personally. I find no reason to explain them, but it’s drawing me to give explanation to such individuals.