Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Brasilian GP RACE

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    "The Stewards reviewed video evidence and heard from the driver of car 5 (Sebastian Vettel), the driver of car 16 (Charles Leclerc) and the team representative .

The Stewards determined that both drivers had the opportunity avoid or mitigate the incident and therefore that neither driver is predominantly at fault. Therefore the Stewards take no further action.
    "
    It was clear for everybody that Vettel had itchy feet, wanted to prove a point. It was his fault they touched. Stewards are a joke as always.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    It was clear for everybody that Vettel had itchy feet, wanted to prove a point. It was his fault they touched. Stewards are a joke as always.
    Yup, totally agree with you
    The sooner Ferrari gets RID of useless Vet, the better and also will save themselves a chunk of money (50 million that is a season)

I’m sure they can find someone better to take his spot for a LOT less money.....someone like the Hulk or even Richiardo
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by IulianFerrari View Post
    It was clear for everybody that Vettel had itchy feet, wanted to prove a point. It was his fault they touched.
    agreed
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Meanwhile Honda's in Merc is out ! Louis' car was no match catching the Honda? Botta's car blows up ? All those Honda engine upgrades paid off.

Honda and Red Bull for 2020 !!!they are doing incredible work. The biggest problem will be this team in the future not Mercedes.

The whole situation is completely embarrassing.

Disappointed Since 2010

“Obviously if we look at our team we are really disappointed because the mistake the two drivers made cost us dearly,” Binotto told Sky Sports Italy.

“We will analyze what happened in the coming days. I don’t want to say it now because I haven’t watch everything yet, but both driver must understand that they damaged the race of Ferrari.

“The drivers were free to fight, but this is a costly mistake that damages the work of all the team.

“We are thinking about not doing the debriefing because we have to send a message to both drivers. I already spoke with them that these are accidents that can happen, but both drivers have responsibility.

“If next year we have two drivers fighting for the world title we would be happy and they would be free to fight, but in this situation? No.”

Great leadership, Mr. Binotto. Way to go.

Disappointed Since 2010

Why did Ferrari not issue a team order to let Charles pass Seb immediately after SC ended? Leclerc was on fresh tires and could have challenged for 2nd, keeping him behind Seb was a giant mistake and Seb would never have kept Charles behind until the end, so it just ruined Charles chances as well. Binotto FAILED once again! Will Binotto ever learn? I dont think he will, I am not seeing any improvement on his managment on team orders. Ferrari wont be winning anything with him in charge. The guy cant make a decision during the race on what to do with team orders, not even this time when he had plenty of time to react. If we manage to get together a decent car, this will come back to bite us.

Vettel obviously was angry about getting the wrong call on the SC, and let his feelings do the driving, and let Ferrari pay the results! Beyond stupid.

The positives? That this happened this year with the championship already decided, and that maybe, just maybe Binotto and the drivers can learn something, even though the chance is very slim! Probably the best thing that could happen is if the exact same thing happens in the last race, that could maybe serve as the final wakeup call.

Make Leclerc the number one, and if it does not suit Vettel, he can take a hike! Vettel will get worse and Leclerc will improve not only with age, but with experience. if Binotto does not get that, or lack the balls to enforce it, then find someone who will!
    Last edited by Lesky; 18th November 2019 at 02:10.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    So he wantedly has a bad start & bad restart n smashed into his team mate?? Yes he did a mistake on his team mate. But the other two wasn’t his fault.

Albon on fresher softs & vettel on used Softs
    No driver will wantedly start bad or finish bad. Dont state the obvious. Its understandable that you are a seb fan and some of the comments on here would sting (mainly cause they are true)- but the dolt just lost us a 2-3 or a 3-4 finish; and has the cheek to say (to the reporter) that Lec moved in on him. Arrogance and stupidity.
    I would be very glad to see him go.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Man....Vettel landed the dream opportunity at Ferrari, after RBR streak run of dominate cars ended and Webber got out, he got his rear totally beaten up by Ricciardo and it could have only gotten sourer from there, there were a lot of places he could have gone that would expose him a lot quicker and worst, he landed the best spot an F1 driver could in Formula 1, specially in his situation. The beating he took from Ricciardo was a big warning, but it wasn´t strong enough, only one year for many people to make the case that it was just a season, maybe was a fluke, lack of motivation ,etc. So that year basically got excused away...as if it did not happen.
    Ferrari at the time received him as perhaps a new Schumacher and he was paired with Kimi, basically the best team mate any top driver can dream to have, the perfect team mate to make a driver feel good about themselves and raise their confidence. Then he got cars that were much better than Alonso got the seasons he was there.
    Then Vettel got an extension to remain rated as a cream of the crop driver for another 5 years almost and keep the illusion going, thanks to Ferrari, had he stayed at RBR with Ricciardo/Verstappen, gone against Lewis in Mercedes, chances are, his status would have crashed much quicker than it did. Vettel should be incredibly thankful for Ferrari... For what they did to him these last 5 years.

But 2017 Singapore and now this!? there is no place for him at Ferrari. Pay him out and sign up Hulkenberg. Start 2020 with clear number 1-2 policy with Leclerc being the number 1.
    this!! +100
    Silently, like a shadow

Once he sees the video himself then will apologise definitely.
    You are sure of this are you? We will wait for the apology.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by F2008 View Post
    I would say Alonso is the best possible option to replace Vettel, if Ferrari wants to win a title before the new regulations step in. He can take championships to the wire with an inferior car, Vettel proved he can't.
    Agreed. But we have Lec now. He is good enough too. As long as his teammate doesnt take him out of the race.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Honda and Red Bull for 2020 !!!they are doing incredible work. The biggest problem will be this team in the future not Mercedes.
    Then you can be sure Seb is trying to get into that car. He would know hes run out of favour with Ferrari AND lec is kicking his rear all over the place.
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    No driver will wantedly start bad or finish bad. Dont state the obvious. Its understandable that you are a seb fan and some of the comments on here would sting (mainly cause they are true)- but the dolt just lost us a 2-3 or a 3-4 finish; and has the cheek to say (to the reporter) that Lec moved in on him. Arrogance and stupidity.
    I would be very glad to see him go.
    Ohhh man .... you seriously. When he wins no one comes out n post these many messages.
    But a mistake, corner him at every stage.
    Did I say I’m seb fan ?? Have you seen my bio?
    I’m fan of schumi & Alonso. And you know most of Alonso fans are not Vettel fans. I’m one of them.
    I support the team ferrari, team includes their drivers too.
    Again n again I can’t reiterate to you n all here about my Fanism etc..!!

Mistakes are bound to happen In racing with every driver. Would you predict the future of any driver that he can’t make mistakes ???

Go to Bahrain GP thread, I’ve said vettel with Ferrari 2020 is the last for him. You people do understand that.
    I support both drivers, whether they mistake or not it’s irrelevant for me. Until they drive for Ferrari I support them.

Any driver in F1 feels to drive for Ferrari at least for once. That’s the heritage Ferrari carry.
    Ferrari don’t need champion drivers, Ferrari make champion drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Why did Ferrari not issue a team order to let Charles pass Seb immediately after SC ended? Leclerc was on fresh tires and could have challenged for 2nd, keeping him behind Seb was a giant mistake and Seb would never have kept Charles behind until the end, so it just ruined Charles chances as well. Binotto FAILED once again! Will Binotto ever learn? I dont think he will, I am not seeing any improvement on his managment on team orders. Ferrari wont be winning anything with him in charge. The guy cant make a decision during the race on what to do with team orders, not even this time when he had plenty of time to react. If we manage to get together a decent car, this will come back to bite us.

Vettel obviously was angry about getting the wrong call on the SC, and let his feelings do the driving, and let Ferrari pay the results! Beyond stupid.

The positives? That this happened this year with the championship already decided, and that maybe, just maybe Binotto and the drivers can learn something, even though the chance is very slim! Probably the best thing that could happen is if the exact same thing happens in the last race, that could maybe serve as the final wakeup call.

Make Leclerc the number one, and if it does not suit Vettel, he can take a hike! Vettel will get worse and Leclerc will improve not only with age, but with experience. if Binotto does not get that, or lack the balls to enforce it, then find someone who will!
    +1

Disappointed Since 2010

Few of them are asking for Hulk here.....
    Lec will easily topple him with 21-0 or 22-0 in quali & in race it’s a question mark.

Bottas/Albon can easily quali ahead of hulk.

Funny that here few of them are aiming at only WDC individual performance n call themselves as Ferrari fans.
    Ferrari Is a team, no one is counting on WCC. Pathetic.

Few of them are asking for Hulk here.....
    Lec will easily topple him with 21-0 or 22-0 in quali & in race it’s a question mark.

Bottas/Albon can easily quali ahead of hulk.

Funny that here few of them are aiming at only WDC individual performance n call themselves as Ferrari fans.
    Ferrari Is a team, no one is counting on WCC. Pathetic.
    Hard to count on winning the WCC when you have one driver taking the other out.

Disappointed Since 2010

After yesterday's race, i'm officially dissapointed with Vetel. You've made mistakes before , But yesterday's one was pathetic and embarrassing for a lot of Ferrari tifosi. I think you need to go!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/alex.messme...03400249/?t=16
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by Giallo 550 View Post
    Hard to count on winning the WCC when you have one driver taking the other out.
    Same hard to think on the same when on you focus only on WDC. Then who would get WCC?

So much hate.... Sad to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    So much hate.... Sad to see.
    Charles was in his way to podium and Seb did not had a chance against him, and then he did what he did. Dont you understand that people are angry.

What I said in the first post of this thread proved right. Unfortunately. Now then, can it get worse? With Ferrari - yes, it can and it will. I am horrified to think what could get worse and cannot say it ... God forbid!!

Same hard to think on the same when on you focus only on WDC. Then who would get WCC?
    Good Lord, what are you going on about?

Disappointed Since 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post

I don't know how things are behind the scenes or what Binnotto's leadership style is, but a F1 team leader has to be a dictator.

If he says, 'let driver pass', there is no debate on the radio about this. It is done.

I believe this is how it works at Red Bull and Mercedes. No debating with the team leader. His job and responsibility is to make these decisions.

Good Lord, what are you going on about?
    Nothing perhaps thinking abt Ferrari not drivers.
    They come n go forever ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Charles was in his way to podium and Seb did not had a chance against him, and then he did what he did. Dont you understand that people are angry.
    Even this situation is not a good reason, for so much hate.
    It is now getting more against Binotto, and Vettel, than for Scuderia as such...

Quote Originally Posted by ferenc_k View Post
    Even this situation is not a good reason, for so much hate.
    It is now getting more against Binotto, and Vettel, than for Scuderia as such...
    Cut the sanctimonious garbage. The tifosi are angry and restless, not hateful.

Disappointed Since 2010

Cut the sanctimonious garbage. The tifosi are angry and restless, not hateful.
    Exactly! Brasil is one of my favorite races of the season. All that waiting for Seb to wreck Charles' chance at the podium. And Charles loses all those points!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Exactly! Brasil is one of my favorite races of the season. All that waiting for Seb to wreck Charles' chance at the podium. And Charles loses all those points!!!!!!
    and any chance of finishing 3rd in the drivers championship.
    Silently, like a shadow

Ohhh man .... you seriously. When he wins no one comes out n post these many messages.
    But a mistake, corner him at every stage.
    Hes won once, and made umpteen mistakes. Do the math.

I support the team ferrari, team includes their drivers too.
    Again n again I can’t reiterate to you n all here about my Fanism etc..!!
    lol.. no one is asking you to. If you were indeed about the Ferrari team, i dont think you would have been so calm at losing both cars in the race with 4 laps left.

I support both drivers, whether they mistake or not it’s irrelevant for me. Until they drive for Ferrari I support them.
    sorry, i dont believe in blind support. The driver should be worthy of support, amd not just wearing the right uniform.
    Silently, like a shadow