Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 57

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    384

    What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

    What is wrong with you Rob!?
    This thread is here from 2016!!!

    This is not fair at all, to close thread just because you have some personal problem with it!?!?!?

    There is no reason to close it...

    Not fair!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    What is wrong with you Rob!?
    This thread is here from 2016!!!

    This is not fair at all, to close thread just because you have some personal problem with it!?!?!?

    There is no reason to close it...

    Not fair!
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    I really didn't!
    And if I was, he should have ban me not close Thread...

    This was really unnecessary!!

    I can't figure it out...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,038
    He closed the thread because a few people were creating toxic environment in there.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    765
    Good job by the guy who closed this pure hate threat. Keep on the good work.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    330
    Hate does not do any good however Vettel does deserve all the criticism directed at him.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    40
    He does make it difficult for the Tifosi to like him.... he just binned it in FP1

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stowmarket. U.K
    Posts
    17,990
    Quote Originally Posted by hrc5555 View Post
    What is wrong with you Rob!?
    This thread is here from 2016!!!

    This is not fair at all, to close thread just because you have some personal problem with it!?!?!?

    There is no reason to close it...

    Not fair!
    Wrong with me? Lol

    Sick and tired of reading the childish bickering and in fighting between members on here. Have every right to close thread due to that happening.

    And yeah will do it again.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Stowmarket. U.K
    Posts
    17,990
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    Favourite driver? Oh boy after all these years you still dont know me or who my fav driver is.

    The whole family feeling has gone from here.

    No one can express their views on fav drivers on here anymore especially if seb as get abused.

    And no. Its not seb. Not even f1 driver.

    Seb is still ferrari driver, yes made terrible errors. But he should and still, deserves fans respect. Dont have be fan of him to give him the respect. I dont care who is in ferrari, will cheer for them equally. But hey, thats me.

    Enjoy f1, enjoy turning this forum into the embarrassing site it is thanks to you and others

    Been a blast

    Bye bye.
    Last edited by Rob; 29th November 2019 at 13:18.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    9,629
    I think its clear that some people have the tendency to pick one driver, and bash the other driver at every opportunity they get.
    There's no desire to see both Ferrari drivers doing well.

    Anyone mature enough should know that this is not the appropriate place for you to bash a Ferrari driver.
    I've seen plenty of that at other forums, and that is why I don't frequent other F1 forums.
    So to see someone demand to have a thread just to bash a Ferrari driver, in a Ferrari forum, is strange and irrational to me

    We just want to see our drivers doing well, not put them down when they don't.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Favourite driver? Oh boy after all these years you still dont know me or who my fav driver is.

    The whole family feeling has gone from here.

    No one can express their views on fav drivers on here anymore especially if seb as get abused.

    And no. Its not seb. Not even f1 driver.

    Seb is still ferrari driver, yes made terrible errors. But he should and still, deserves fans respect. Dont have be fan of him to give him the respect. I dont care who is in ferrari, will cheer for them equally. But hey, thats me.

    Enjoy f1, enjoy turning this forum into the embarrassing site it is thanks to you and others

    Been a blast

    Bye bye.
    Absolutely great post. This I’ve been saying from long. Glad that it came from you.
    Off late there’s a lot of hatred to our drivers either it’s Lec or vettel.

    Here logic is pretty simple, few of them see when’s your joining date & conclude your fav driver. Seriously.

    I’ve been saying from the past & will say it again. I support ferrari team, which includes their drivers too irrespective of who is driving.

    One should remember that “This is ferrari forum first ... not a driver forum”.

    Show the emotions no problem, but it shouldn’t turn into hatred.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,147
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Maybe you’ve said something you shouldn’t have said....especially about Robs favourite driver....lol
    And the fact that, certain individual can post racist stuffs about Hamilton here, and then get only 4-5 days of suspension for such offense is downright hilarious.

    For some people, it doesn't matter how many times Vettel crashes or takes his teammate out with him. It's best to ignore them, afterall they're not Ferrari fans, no matter how much they pretend to be. As soon as Vettel leaves (hopefully next year is his last at Ferrari), they will disappear from this forum.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,758
    Kimi got loads of criticism over the years, it's not just Seb.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Kimi got loads of criticism over the years, it's not just Seb.
    Yes ... he got it from 2014-17.
    Even in 2018... but Kimi did perform very good in 2018.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    Kimi got loads of criticism over the years, it's not just Seb.
    I remember clearly how my favorite driver at the time; Rubens Barrichello was, "No words can describe" , hated with a passion by FERRARI fans here. The #1 most hated spot will always be his. Austria 2002 will always be remembered by Schumy fans! Rubens got paid, what else does he want? FF to the Italian GP in 2009. Rubens was allowed to race with team Brawn; and he beat his #1 team mate Button for the win. That incidentally was the last race won by a Brazilian driver!
    If threads got closed for hatred and driver criticism at that time, the forum would have to have been shut down! As far as Ferrari's future goes WDC, WCC wise it's Charles to the rescue!!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    384
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Wrong with me? Lol

    Sick and tired of reading the childish bickering and in fighting between members on here. Have every right to close thread due to that happening.

    And yeah will do it again.
    Then you should close at least half of threads on this forum because as far as I can see there are everywhere "childish bickering and in fighting between members"!

    And yeah, what are you waiting for?

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    59
    Not a Seb hater, nor his biggest fan. But I believe this will end soon. This is only my opinion but I believe Seb will announce his retirement before the end of the year.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Not a Seb hater, nor his biggest fan. But I believe this will end soon. This is only my opinion but I believe Seb will announce his retirement before the end of the year.
    I sure hope so. I personally don’t care who drives for the Scuderia Ferrari, so long as both drivers bring good valuable points in order to claim our long waited WCC....

    I never liked Seb as a driver, he’s NOT a good wheel to wheel racer, PERIOD...I’ve said it over and over again, he’s only a 4 time WDC due to rocket ships Adrian Newey gave him while at red bull....put the car on pole due to its superior speed compared to the opposition and disappear into the distance

    His wheel to wheel racing skills are ZERO....

    The sooner he will leave Ferrari the better will be for all of us fans as well as the team....

    As much as I dislike Max, at the moment he’s top notch racer and would like to see him in RED one day along side Charles....but don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,038
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I sure hope so. I personally don’t care who drives for the Scuderia Ferrari, so long as both drivers bring good valuable points in order to claim our long waited WCC....

    I never liked Seb as a driver, he’s NOT a good wheel to wheel racer, PERIOD...I’ve said it over and over again, he’s only a 4 time WDC due to rocket ships Adrian Newey gave him while at red bull....put the car on pole due to its superior speed compared to the opposition and disappear into the distance

    His wheel to wheel racing skills are ZERO....

    The sooner he will leave Ferrari the better will be for all of us fans as well as the team....

    As much as I dislike Max, at the moment he’s top notch racer and would like to see him in RED one day along side Charles....but don’t know if that’s ever gonna happen
    Well if Seb's success is due to Adrian Newey then Verstappen's success is also due to Adrian Newey. Maybe he is just a terrible driver like Seb who lucked into Adrian Newey designed Red Bull. Maybe Hamilton's success is also due to whoever designed these Mercs, put him in a McLaren and he is only a 1 time world champion. Take Alonso out of Renault and he is zero times world champion.

    One terrible driver Alonso has retired, another couple of terrible drivers Seb and Lewis will retire soon and after some time another terrible driver Max will retire. Can't wait for the grid to be filled by skilled drivers like Grosjean.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    765
    Yeah dont bother that guy he is always the same man, always the same. Cant post one message without his anti Seb stuff. Its boring. Seb will always be a 4 time world champion and he deserves every bit of it as he fough for it. And what have you done lately? And people who are calling should he retire, no he shouldnt he still has very good pace, make some fantastic comeback races starting behind the grid with good overtakes. Life is all about up and downs. If someone things he is perfect, he is delusional.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,387
    Congrats to Seb and family. He now has a son and two daughters!

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    salco
    Posts
    2,758
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Not a Seb hater, nor his biggest fan. But I believe this will end soon. This is only my opinion but I believe Seb will announce his retirement before the end of the year.
    we'll soon find out, but if true, who replaces him?

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Congrats to Seb and family. He now has a son and two daughters!
    Yeah, congrats to him
    He will prolly retire at the end of this year....be kind of shock news like rosberg,s was at end of 2016.....and the Hulk will drive along side Charles in 2020.....that would be a cherry in top kind of thing for all Seb fan boys......lmfao
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  24. #24
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,539
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrarichamp View Post
    we'll soon find out, but if true, who replaces him?
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilt...n-2019-report/

    Hamilton has held Ferrari talks twice in 2019 – report

    As they say, when there’s smoke there’s fire. Not my first choice for a Ferrari driver as I have never liked Hamilton. However, as long as titles come back to Maranello I don’t really care who’s driving.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yeah, congrats to him
    He will prolly retire at the end of this year....be kind of shock news like rosberg,s was at end of 2016.....and the Hulk will drive along side Charles in 2020.....that would be a cherry in top kind of thing for all Seb fan boys......lmfao
    Keep dreaming.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,091
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    https://www.planetf1.com/news/hamilt...n-2019-report/

    Hamilton has held Ferrari talks twice in 2019 – report

    As they say, when there’s smoke there’s fire. Not my first choice for a Ferrari driver as I have never liked Hamilton. However, as long as titles come back to Maranello I don’t really care who’s driving.
    Ham at the end of his career, don’t think so he will make a switch. He started his career with McLaren- merc, so would like to end with them probably. It all depends on 2020 season.
    If there is a challenge from Max/Lec/vettel next season. Then I see him retire with high profile.
    With 2021 reg change it’s a lottery.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance " : - Michael Schumacher

  27. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Tirana, al
    Posts
    60
    Ham is really the best at the moment. Things will change in 2021 reg and so his form next year. But the message is clear, we need only the best driver to win the championship, and that is not Vettel. Vettel already proved what kind of driver is, and we can't expect him to do better.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    HCM CITY VIET NAM
    Posts
    29
    spin again.

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,895
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiepka View Post
    spin again.
    Vettel the ballerina queen....he does what he does best
    I can’t wait until Ferrari boots him out....beybe Ferrari should give him the boot a year early like they did with kimi when he was underperforming in 2009 and even though he had a contract for 2010, they bought him out and brought in Alonso...
    ...the new SF90 in the MATTE RED, to me it looks amazing. Let's hope it's gonna be as FAST as it looks.


  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    765
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Vettel the ballerina queen....he does what he does best
    I can’t wait until Ferrari boots him out....beybe Ferrari should give him the boot a year early like they did with kimi when he was underperforming in 2009 and even though he had a contract for 2010, they bought him out and brought in Alonso...
    Nope he does the best winning 54 wins speaks for themself. Keep hating as nobody is even taking you serious. Alonso was a guy that make mistakes in critical moments and also his ego cost him some titles. He was the arrogant drama Queen.

    This kind of posts deserved the ban.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 30th November 2019 at 15:39.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •