Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Actually Nico beat Lewis by 5 points. Kimi beat Lewis by 1 point.
    You are correct. Still tight.

Button beat Lewis by 43 points.

6 going on 7 WDCs, I guess Nico and Button really got Lewis mad.

I dont know, but lost 2 times to team mate, and both rated as average, Nico and Jenson.

Anyways, tomorrow maybe news for contract to Seb

Gonna be funny when Seb, in the Aston Martin (Merc copy) laps Charles in the 2021 Ferrari next year.

I dont know, but lost 2 times to team mate, and both rated as average, Nico and Jenson.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Gonna be funny when Seb, in the Aston Martin (Merc copy) laps Charles in the 2021 Ferrari next year.
    Maybe you should support them then
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Maybe you should support them then
    Nah, cause then I won't have the pleasure if seeing you try and bend into pretzels trying to prove that Ferrari is without fault for their current situation.

I'm just not one of those Ferrari fans who sits their quietly while the team poops the bed.

Nah, cause then I won't have the pleasure if seeing you try and bend into pretzels trying to prove that Ferrari is without fault for their current situation.

I'm just not one of those Ferrari fans who sits their quietly while the team poops the bed.
    Struggle to believe any fan would find it funny to see them being lapped....you should certainly move on from Ferrari though, find a team you admire and can get behind as Ferrari clearly don't do anything for you.
    Forza Ferrari

Greig gives good advice
    Last edited by Liscia; 30th July 2020 at 22:36.

Button beat Lewis by 43 points.
    Gio is making Kimi look real bad as of lately, but I still know Kimi is a great. Seb only needed 3 more WDCs to reach GOAT standings. He can't even make the podium. Meanwhile Lewis despite the Nico & Button beatings went on to 6WDCs and this season looks like he's at it again. It seems those loses did him more good than harm. Just like all the crashing did Max more good than harm. WDCs did Seb more harm than good robbing him of getting the needed experience driving in the mix rather than way up front from the start. But... he for sure did himself good $ 50 million worth!

Seb has lost to Ric and Charles. Charles has clean record, "never lost to a team mate", hopefully he keeps it that way, and it really looks so, and hopefully he gets a car what he deserves. He is truly a talent.
    Hard to think Lewis as a GOAT, he is good, better than average, but GOAT, I dont think so. But every one can have their own opinion of this matter.

Seb has lost to Ric and Charles. Charles has clean record, "never lost to a team mate", hopefully he keeps it that way, and it really looks so, and hopefully he gets a car what he deserves. He is truly a talent.
    Hard to think Lewis as a GOAT, he is good, better than average, but GOAT, I dont think so. But every one can have their own opinion of this matter.

His never lost to team mate is Seb! and his car! Not much going on there. If our drivers come in 1,2 or 2,1 the points add up the same. Charles can and will do what he can to beat Max and Bottas every race. Those are where the points are. Charles with some poles and podiums are better than nothing. Beating Seb just ain't what Ferrari fans can get happy about.

Charless Leclerc about Seb's speed: "Everybody that is doubting on his speed needs to understand a bit more Formula One."

And i agree with him. Stop talking **** about what you don't understand, guys.

Funny oh really!!!! It may well happen but I hope not.
    I doubt if any Ferrari fans will share your sentiments

Forza Jules

Quote Originally Posted by racingbradley View Post
    Funny oh really!!!! It may well happen but I hope not.
    I doubt if any Ferrari fans will share your sentiments
    I'm Ferrari fan, but in the same time i would like this to happen because too much sh... was spilled on him.

Has been an utter embarassment this year, both on and off the track with his Hammy virtue signalling. Can't wait to see the back of Seb to be honest at this point.

Less time doing politics and more time setting up the car perhaps?
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 2nd August 2020 at 14:46.

Vettel's future: from red to pink. Paved road towards Aston Martin

All clues lead to pink. The negotiation between Sebastian Vettel and Racing Point has been going on for a long time, the first contacts were more than two months ago, and the plan was to announce the signing of the German at the turn of the two Silverstone races. The basis of the agreement has basically been decided for some time, but it was necessary to establish (and monetize) the role that Vettel hadhe would have been the new Aston Martin brand ambassador in Formula 1, which will give the team its name from 2021. Well, the commercial details of the contract should now also be in place. But in the meantime Sergio Perez, the pilot destined to be replaced by Vettel, contracted the coronavirus and was forced to skip a GP. So the team, for reasons of delicacy, could postpone the announcement of the engagement of Vettel and the separation from the Mexican, which has been a pillar in recent seasons bringing sponsors (about 15 million per year) and results.
    private meeting-

However, Lawrence Stroll's team has decided to turn the page for the future. With the support of Mercedes and ever-increasing ambitions. The arrival of a sample titled as Vettel is part of this design. And it was inevitable to sacrifice Checo, taking advantage of the termination clauses in his contract. “If I were a pilot's dad I would never kick my son. The choice, in case someone has to go away, is obvious, ”said Perez referring to having Lance Stroll, the owner's son, as a teammate. Recently, Racing Point team principal Otmar Szafnauer had come out of the closet admitting the existence of the negotiation: "We are interested in Vettel". After Sunday's race, another clue added:the Ferrari driver was seen getting on the Szafnauer car to probably go to a meeting at the team headquarters, which is located right next to the Silverstone racetrack.

https://translate.google.com/transla...search&pto=aue
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ferras View Post
    I'm Ferrari fan, but in the same time i would like this to happen because too much sh... was spilled on him.
    But once he is no longer a Ferrari driver... he can finish last for all I care.

I'm indifferent regarding Seb's switch over.

There is a part of me whom would like to see a resurgance in the pink mercedes (maybe green next year) BUUUUT I'm not holding my breath. If it happens, so be it.

When Michael came back to F-1 with Merc did the Ferrari fans want him to win races over Ferrari ? Of course not! Same goes for Seb i'm sure . I wish Seb luck and a safe future. But I wish Charles the wins !

Absolutely! And like Brembo likes to point out.. it's not like Vettel is leaving empty handed or have to hit the Food banks any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    When Michael came back to F-1 with Merc did the Ferrari fans want him to win races over Ferrari ? Of course not! Same goes for Seb i'm sure . I wish Seb luck and a safe future. But I wish Charles the wins !
    Of course! Although I may have done FER-merc-FER during his comeback season.

It does make me sad though thinking whether Michael would've got number #8 if LDM hadn't sacked him and I like to think that it was LDM as well that cancelled MSC's return to Ferrari then. I hope it all comes out at a later date.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    But once he is no longer a Ferrari driver... he can finish last for all I care.
    Once he is no longer a ferrari driver, i wish Stroll beats him as teammates within RP.
    Silently, like a shadow

That would be bad. It would mean that with pretty much any other driver in our car, we would have won the titles in 2017, 2018.

I don't see Stroll out driving Vettel in that car.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    That would be bad. It would mean that with pretty much any other driver in our car, we would have won the titles in 2017, 2018.

I don't see Stroll out driving Vettel in that car.
    Stroll can't even beat a driver that has only been in the same car for 4 days.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    Stroll can't even beat a driver that has only been in the same car for 4 days.
    And before those 4 days, Hulk had not driven an F1 car for 243 days or 8 months.