Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: What is going on with Sebastian Vettel

Sure you do but you make a mockery of yourself... then again that is your right;)

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Sure you do but you make a mockery of yourself... then again that is your right;)

And you have the rights to remain silence.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    How the heck are you remaining humble while at the same time in the same sentence you declare yourself his biggest fan?
    And why are you still here?
    You do make me laugh, aroutis, there's nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular driver, in the past I was always a massive Felipe fan and forgave him most things, particularly his pirouetting in wet conditions. Vettel165 is still here here because he's a Seb fan and presumably a Ferrari fan, and despite some of the mistakes Seb has made in recent seasons, he's currently still a Ferrari driver, and I will continue to support him on that basis. Charles has become the prodigal son for most of us and I dread the day when he starts to receive the same criticism as any other Ferrari drivers face sooner or later. Let's support our team while we still can.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    And you have the rights to remain silence.
    Sure if I get arrested ... lol

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    You do make me laugh, aroutis, there's nothing wrong with being a fan of a particular driver, in the past I was always a massive Felipe fan and forgave him most things, particularly his pirouetting in wet conditions. Vettel165 is still here here because he's a Seb fan and presumably a Ferrari fan, and despite some of the mistakes Seb has made in recent seasons, he's currently still a Ferrari driver, and I will continue to support him on that basis. Charles has become the prodigal son for most of us and I dread the day when he starts to receive the same criticism as any other Ferrari drivers face sooner or later. Let's support our team while we still can.
    I really do like your attitude regarding BOTH of our drivers

For me I never wanted to have Schumi coming to Ferrari. I was very happy with Alesi and Berger even though we were fighting for incidental successes during those days.

Now I feel proud Ferrari 'gave' us Schumi, Fernando, Kimi and Seb. Forever in my heart !

Forza Ferrari

All his wins for Ferrari. Hope at least one more this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YUc...ture=emb_title
    Last edited by Vettel165; Yesterday at 19:30.

I remember being here on our forum as the only Rubens fan. He was mocked and cursed every time I mentioned him. Ferrari will always have 2 drivers, take your pick and be happy. Each driver made it to the team! How much do I get paid should not be the main driver's concern. Max would probably drive for room and board just to be in the races.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post

All his wins for Ferrari. Hope at least one more this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YUc...ture=emb_title
    Hope his last races with Ferrari he will not drive for himself(it's sure for me) and he don't creates problems to Leclerc.I dont blame him for wdc(i believe the car it wasn't good enough) and i hope last year(2020) win wdc, it will probably last change for him for wdc.
    Last edited by gmpe23; Today at 12:09.

The 2020 aero development and engine parts will carry over to next years car as well. So Vettel will no be getting any aero-engine upgrades this year.
    All the aero upgrades and new engine specs will go to Leclerc's car.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    The 2020 aero development and engine parts will carry over to next years car as well. So Vettel will no be getting any aero-engine upgrades this year.
    It makes perfect sense, Charles is the #1 driver and Vettel will be smoking cigars on a beach somewhere in 2021

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Of course there's always the chance that Seb won't play ball with the team this season and will fight for himself, frankly you can't blame him. But to say that he won't get the latest aero or engine upgrades is a recipe for disaster, how can he be expected to drive for a team where only one driver gets the latest equipment, it just doesn't make sense, any chance of a WCC/WDC would be even less likely. Is this supposition or do you know something we don't, tifosi1993?

Knowing Seb he will be selfish and go for his personal glory like he always did...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Of course there's always the chance that Seb won't play ball with the team this season and will fight for himself, frankly you can't blame him. But to say that he won't get the latest aero or engine upgrades is a recipe for disaster, how can he be expected to drive for a team where only one driver gets the latest equipment, it just doesn't make sense, any chance of a WCC/WDC would be even less likely. Is this supposition or do you know something we don't, tifosi1993?
    It's quite understandable. For example, Kimi in 2018 didn't get the spec-3 engine upgrades that was introduced in Monza, and aero upgrades that was introduced in Singapore (although it was a downgrade, so I don't think Kimi was too unhappy about it)
    Another example, when Ricciardo announced that he was leaving Red Bull for Renault, Red Bull freezed him out of new aero and engine parts. Which partly explains the performance advantage Verstappen had over Ricciardo during the 2nd half of 2018 season.

Vettel is leaving after this year. He may go to another team or he may retire, but you can't expect Ferrari to take chances. As I said before, this years aero developments and engine parts will carry on to next years car. And you don't want Vettel to be privy to Ferrari's development parts. You can call it gardening leave. But unlike the departing engineer, the driver pretty much gets freezed out of development parts. Again, it's quite understandable.
    Last edited by tifosi1993; Today at 18:03.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Knowing Seb he will be selfish and go for his personal glory like he always did...
    Of course Vettel will be selfish (like always). But you can also expect Ferrari to be quite selfish as well. As I said before in my previous post, this year Vettel will receive the Kimi-treatment.

I hope so ^^.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!