Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 121 to 131 of 131

Thread: 2019 Abu Dhabi GP: Practices & Qualifying

  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,474
    So last race was OK by some fans here? Neither driver beat the other. The races with the up front drivers fighting are great. Be it strategy, car , driver or all together, the excitement of a close race is great for F-1 !

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,580
    I was shocked when Leclerc said Ferrari were back to where they wanted last race, if not for the safety cars we would finish 30 seconds behind the Verstappen and Lewis...not exactly ideal. Ferrari have no race pace at all. When the qualy sweet spot went up in smoke, we are back to being a non-factor again sadly.
    Michael Schumacher - "I dont give gifts on track.”

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    786
    In f2 race tyres falled quickly off the cliff. Seb in trouble again on softs.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    In f2 race tyres falled quickly off the cliff. Seb in trouble again on softs.
    I dont want to sound obnoxious but seriously, who cares? If he started on the mediums, would it make any difference? We dont have the race pace to fight for the win, so Charles and Seb will most probably fight each other for the podium. If there's a safety car period, then not even for the podium as Bottas will easily catch up. Our only chance is to go for the hard tyre but thats miles down on pace compared to how mighty Mercs seemed on the softs.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    786
    Softs-hards are the quickest strategy. I dont believe that. How it is the fastest when you came out in pure traffic. Yeah the season is over and thank god it is its been an absolute nightmare.

    Last edited by Vettel165; 1st December 2019 at 11:21.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisFerrari View Post
    I dont want to sound obnoxious but seriously, who cares? If he started on the mediums, would it make any difference? We dont have the race pace to fight for the win, so Charles and Seb will most probably fight each other for the podium. If there's a safety car period, then not even for the podium as Bottas will easily catch up. Our only chance is to go for the hard tyre but thats miles down on pace compared to how mighty Mercs seemed on the softs.
    Exactly, who the $&#@ cares? I sure don’t, seasons over mate....it has been over since Australia....
    Seb,s been nowhere since the beginning and Ferrari were nowhere with their low drag concept....

    To be fast you neeed to downforce to go around corners quick, and not just in straightline.....all tracks have corners, this is not NASCAR racing
    ...cannot wait to see what the F2020 will look like...rumors say they kept the MATTE RED, i like that. Let's hope it's gonna be a BEAST!!!

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    854
    You not got the latest?

    Ferrari and Leclerc could be in trouble here: “The fuel declaration of car number 16 was checked before the car left the pit-lane. There was a significant difference between the declaration of the team and the amount of fuel inside the car.” 1/2 #F1

    https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/s...16132482146304

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,201
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    You not got the latest?

    Ferrari and Leclerc could be in trouble here: “The fuel declaration of car number 16 was checked before the car left the pit-lane. There was a significant difference between the declaration of the team and the amount of fuel inside the car.” 1/2 #F1

    https://twitter.com/ChrisMedlandF1/s...16132482146304
    Just typical Ferrari things....good god, how many times are they gonna **** up? Bunch of circus clowns.

    If Leclerc is found guilty, he will get DSQ after the race.

    I guess that's what happen when you don't employ the best people available, and only focus on their nationality. The whole "Ferrari need to be more Italian" thing really screwed this team.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    786
    Unbelivable really. Feel for Charles. Hope no penalty.

    The team is falling apart.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    hull
    Posts
    854
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Unbelivable really. Feel for Charles. Hope no penalty.

    The team is falling aparat.
    Maybe FIA will,
    on podium, fine
    Off podium DSQ

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Maybe FIA will,
    on podium, fine
    Off podium DSQ
    So yet another #$#& UP by Ferrari.....way to go
    Just when one thinks that Ferrari can’t be any worse, they come up with another brainfart....looks good on you FERRARI
    ...cannot wait to see what the F2020 will look like...rumors say they kept the MATTE RED, i like that. Let's hope it's gonna be a BEAST!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •