Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

I have never seen a grey area in any sport that has impacted a team so badly.I would say that the Ferrari engine saga was a black area to loose 75hp is serious something has been removed from the engine.Any way it's all water under the bridge for now. The secret settlement will allow Ferrari to reintroduce this intellectual property in 2022.when the engine freeze will be lifted.Teams are he'll bent on finding out the magic information but the fia has slammed the door shut.

Helmut Marko predicts two very difficult years for Ferrari. Not just because of the engine issues but he also mentioned that their performance in the rain suggest that their chassis isn't that great either...

#HungarianGP #RTL
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    I have never seen a grey area in any sport that has impacted a team so badly.I would say that the Ferrari engine saga was a black area to loose 75hp is serious something has been removed from the engine.Any way it's all water under the bridge for now. The secret settlement will allow Ferrari to reintroduce this intellectual property in 2022.when the engine freeze will be lifted.Teams are he'll bent on finding out the magic information but the fia has slammed the door shut.
    What if there was no freeze of the engine?

We saw how RB chassis was great in the rain

That tweet has since been retracted. :(

Ferrari is running the same-spec car it did last week in Austria, so no additional updates this weekend

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...mpression=true

Vettel: New package is not a game changer

We hear there are some big upgrades coming for this weekend. How much of step are you anticipating?

@Charles_Leclerc : I'm pretty sure there are no big updates from here. We brought most of the updates forward to the last weekend so I guess it will be a similar car. #HungarianGP

. @Charles_Leclerc : "Unfortunately due to my mistake on Sunday, we probably didn't have much data to judge how much of a step it was. For sure it was not a huge step. But I think we gained some performance here and there. We will have more data after this weekend to analyze."

Vettel: I'm interested in the right type of challenge. I'm not here just to participate and drive around, I've done that for a long time.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 16th July 2020 at 18:52.

That much of a B-spec car at Hungaroring....

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    That much of a B-spec car at Hungaroring....
    Not much it’s the same car

So once again Binotto lied to us. He said that in Hungary we would have a very big update that would change the whole project of the car!!!!!!
    If by " change the project" he meant the different radiator configuration, well he either has very bad perception of things or he thinks we are idiots !!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

So they will be allowed to use the 'banned' technology on their next engine?

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So once again Binotto lied to us. He said that in Hungary we would have a very big update that would change the whole project of the car!!!!!!
    If by " change the project" he meant the different radiator configuration, well he either has very bad perception of things or he thinks we are idiots !!!!!!!
    I think the later, because of his stupid leadership skills.

The sooner Binotto gets demoted back to what role he had previously, the better we as a team we’ll be....we need a TP the way totto is....roothless.....he’s no better then domenicali ever was....spineless just like him

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    The sooner Binotto gets demoted back to what role he had previously, the better we as a team we’ll be....we need a TP the way totto is....roothless.....he’s no better then domenicali ever was....spineless just like him
    Flavio Briatore would probably have been perfect for the role....pity about Crashgate though.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Is not going to happen!!!!!!
    https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...paign=widget-1
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Fake news. Spoke to him yesterday about this story.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

BINOTTO has been tapped on the shoulder by Ferrari chiefs it is clearly obvious that he has drowned.The italian media have fried him and f1 fans in Italy want him removed.There will be a reshuffle happening 100%.The candidate has been identified.What role Binnotto will play if any remains to be seen.When your staff have lost confidence in there leader it's all down hill and that applies to all sports.

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Fake news. Spoke to him yesterday about this story.
    Good to see you Rob!

That Hungary upgrade was brought forward in Austria. Vettel said that time that the car felt completely different and as per the comments of drivers, that big upgrade was worth 1 tenth.

If any one of these men are future Ferrari drivers and are German, make sure they know $50 million a year is no long the pay. Win a few WDCs and then maybe a raise.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    If any one of these men are future Ferrari drivers and are German, make sure they know $50 million a year is no long the pay. Win a few WDCs and then maybe a raise.
    Bravo Rubenizer

Wow such a difference between launch car and B-spec car

BINOTTO has been tapped on the shoulder by Ferrari chiefs it is clearly obvious that he has drowned.The italian media have fried him and f1 fans in Italy want him removed.There will be a reshuffle happening 100%.The candidate has been identified.What role Binnotto will play if any remains to be seen.When your staff have lost confidence in there leader it's all down hill and that applies to all sports.
    Any ideas who?

Wow such a difference between launch car and B-spec car
    http://www.thescuderia.net/forums/at...tid=7705&stc=1
    huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    huge difference.
    Only difference that I have spotted, and that is due to the different weather, and different driver

Only difference that I have spotted, and that is due to the different weather, and different driver
    you should notice another difference too, you missed it..!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    you should notice another difference too, you missed it..!!
    Got it! Higher downforce rear wing, so even more draggy, but we may need it if it stays wet!