Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 31415161718192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast
Results 811 to 840 of 1155

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

  1. #811
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    USA!
    Posts
    2,201
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    And he has a crystal ball?!
    He has no balls, let alone crystal ones. ;)

  2. #812
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    6,643
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    The boss has spoken 2022 that's when Ferrari will be winning again.our young drivers will be born with the new car, so relax and except any podium result from now will be a pure bonus.So Ferrari fans all over no need to question any more it's all about acceptance as hard is it might be the facts are the facts.Look forward for the past is written.
    We heard that 3 times already since 2009 from previous bosses. "It's a long term process but blablablebla" It's still the same. And Mercedes keeps freely collecting titles, while we are unable to keep the upward trend.

    "If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

  3. #813
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    We heard that 3 times already since 2009 from previous bosses. "It's a long term process but blablablebla" It's still the same. And Mercedes keeps freely collecting titles, while we are unable to keep the upward trend.
    Correlation problems with wind tunnel...

  4. #814
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,117
    Binotto gave everyone @ Ferrari a 2 year vacation when he said at the start of this year that 2022 is when Ferrari will probably be caught up. And remember that's a paid vacation !! Everyone esp. the drivers need incentive from their leader. Just look at R Bull's pit stops !

  5. #815
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Macedonia(FYROM)
    Posts
    692
    lower rear end? new gear box?


  6. #816
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,405
    i don't see anything different

  7. #817
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,536
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i don't see anything different
    Except the lower picture is in such bad quality and the above one is mirrored

  8. #818
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Except the lower picture is in such bad quality and the above one is mirrored
    well, i didn't wanna point the obvious....LOL

  9. #819
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    Was the bottom photo taken with a phone camera from 2004?

  10. #820
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Was the bottom photo taken with a phone camera from 2004?
    maybe even older....1Mp Cannon from 1998.....LOL

  11. #821
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,627
    Looks like the car is sitting lower in the bottom picture. Wonder if they decreased the rake or maybe it's just under aero load.

  12. #822
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,302
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    Probably different aero loads.




    But we will find out to tomorrow.

  13. #823
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by gjoko-mkd View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Probably different aero loads.

    https://i1.lensdump.com/i/jwjm17.jpg
    https://i1.lensdump.com/i/jwjspr.jpg

    But we will find out to tomorrow.


    according to Binotto, nothing new on the car this week compared to last week
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  14. #824
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    according to Binotto, nothing new on the car this week compared to last week
    And most probably won’t be anything new all season long...as we need to understand the car....lmfao
    2021 will prolly be just as bad, and then there is a hope with the rules change in 2022.....but I wouldn’t hold my breath just yet....

  15. #825
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    And most probably won’t be anything new all season long...as we need to understand the car....lmfao
    2021 will prolly be just as bad, and then there is a hope with the rules change in 2022.....but I wouldn’t hold my breath just yet....

    Same here. I feel sorry for Leclerc. He's WDC material and to "wait" another 3 years (2020, 2021, and 2022). He's doing everything he can to extract what he can out of that car.

    Sainz could opt out stll. Mclaren next year are going to be mightier than what they are today.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  16. #826
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,405
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Same here. I feel sorry for Leclerc. He's WDC material and to "wait" another 3 years (2020, 2021, and 2022). He's doing everything he can to extract what he can out of that car.

    Sainz could opt out stll. Mclaren next year are going to be mightier than what they are today.
    Totally agree with you, but win or lose, driving for the iconic Ferrari team....we’ll there is no substitute
    You and I both know it, and more importantly Sainz knows it....he will be in RED overalls next year

  17. #827
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Totally agree with you, but win or lose, driving for the iconic Ferrari team....we’ll there is no substitute
    You and I both know it, and more importantly Sainz knows it....he will be in RED overalls next year
    True

    But knowing full well his position with Leclerc, a defacto #2, AND knowing that Ferrari hasn't made a winning car.......I myself would opt out of Ferrari and stay with Mclaren....even though Norris is making Sainz look "not so good."
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  18. #828
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,753
    Sainz first needs to look at 2020, seems like Norris is keeping him honest, and having an upper hand

  19. #829
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Sainz first needs to look at 2020, seems like Norris is keeping him honest, and having an upper hand
    agreed. Mclaren got themselves a winner there with Norris.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  20. #830
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,627
    Norris is definitely going to be a star. Too bad about this year and the next with the token system. It would be awesome to see some of these young stars battling it out. Leclerc vs Norris vs Russel vs Max. Maybe 2022 more cars will be evenly matched and we'll have some epic races again.

  21. #831
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Norris is definitely going to be a star. Too bad about this year and the next with the token system. It would be awesome to see some of these young stars battling it out. Leclerc vs Norris vs Russel vs Max. Maybe 2022 more cars will be evenly matched and we'll have some epic races again.
    +1
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  22. #832
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Macedonia(FYROM)
    Posts
    692

  23. #833
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,383
    This hybrid era should have been kicked to the kerb long ago.Its loaded with controversy it's to complicated and costly.Mercedes engineered long ago while all others slept.The wolf in sheep's clothing has achieved what he wanted there is nothing left.Hamilton n7 coming up etc etc bearing a major mishap.Bottas the butler extends contract untill 2021 this will ensure no other driver will rock Hamilton's boat at mercedes.They are covering all there bases expect another mercedes victory on Sunday they just keep on coming and I will keep on snoozing.

  24. #834
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    This hybrid era should have been kicked to the kerb long ago.Its loaded with controversy it's to complicated and costly.Mercedes engineered long ago while all others slept.The wolf in sheep's clothing has achieved what he wanted there is nothing left.Hamilton n7 coming up etc etc bearing a major mishap.Bottas the butler extends contract untill 2021 this will ensure no other driver will rock Hamilton's boat at mercedes.They are covering all there bases expect another mercedes victory on Sunday they just keep on coming and I will keep on snoozing.
    R.I.P F1

  25. #835
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ...
    Posts
    323
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    This hybrid era should have been kicked to the kerb long ago.Its loaded with controversy it's to complicated and costly.Mercedes engineered long ago while all others slept.The wolf in sheep's clothing has achieved what he wanted there is nothing left.Hamilton n7 coming up etc etc bearing a major mishap.Bottas the butler extends contract untill 2021 this will ensure no other driver will rock Hamilton's boat at mercedes.They are covering all there bases expect another mercedes victory on Sunday they just keep on coming and I will keep on snoozing.
    Will definitely not help with the couple dozen of million yearly lost viewers.

  26. #836
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    according to Binotto, nothing new on the car this week compared to last week
    We got on the podium !!! Let's hope nothing gets in Charles' way one more time. Did Binotto watch the race?

  27. #837
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,536
    What about that B spec car?!

  28. #838
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    2,524
    No offence intended to Brembo, but I honestly can't tell if he's trolling all the time, or if he is genuinely enjoying this season and believes that hamilton really is the best.

    Either way more power to you and all that!

  29. #839
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,117
    Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    No offence intended to Brembo, but I honestly can't tell if he's trolling all the time, or if he is genuinely enjoying this season and believes that hamilton really is the best.

    Either way more power to you and all that!
    No trolling intended ever. I truly enjoy all the races, start esp. then the last laps. I always think Ferrari and Charles will have a shot at the podium , or even pole. Last race i got what I wanted, a podium! I really don't want to hear Binotto talking about years to come before the team can be winners. Seb from the start as a young driver right through his 4 WDCs. was a outstanding driver. I always watch him start to finish thinking things will get good . I have to use the word; Had! high hopes for Gio. Meanwhile as a F-1 race fan how can I not admire Lewis' success? Max is hated here but for me , it's him that can possibly every race take a win from Lewis. I needed to be convinced; now I am; that Bottas is a#2 move over driver. Toto and Bottas when interviewed had me fooled. I was always a Rubens fan when he was with Ferrari. He wore Red! so I couldn't be trolling! But... I truly believe I was the only one who wantede good for him. My posts at the time were hated. There was only one driver @ Ferrari. My hand hurts, I'll stop now! And practice 1 is on!

  30. #840
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Peterborough, UK
    Posts
    2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    No trolling intended ever. I truly enjoy all the races, start esp. then the last laps. I always think Ferrari and Charles will have a shot at the podium , or even pole. Last race i got what I wanted, a podium! I really don't want to hear Binotto talking about years to come before the team can be winners. Seb from the start as a young driver right through his 4 WDCs. was a outstanding driver. I always watch him start to finish thinking things will get good . I have to use the word; Had! high hopes for Gio. Meanwhile as a F-1 race fan how can I not admire Lewis' success? Max is hated here but for me , it's him that can possibly every race take a win from Lewis. I needed to be convinced; now I am; that Bottas is a#2 move over driver. Toto and Bottas when interviewed had me fooled. I was always a Rubens fan when he was with Ferrari. He wore Red! so I couldn't be trolling! But... I truly believe I was the only one who wantede good for him. My posts at the time were hated. There was only one driver @ Ferrari. My hand hurts, I'll stop now! And practice 1 is on!
    That's fair enough!

    I appreciate the reply! I don't know if you've ever got the vibe from my posts that I'm really just jaded by the world of F1 these days?

    Who I am I to say how others should feel about the sport or it's drivers? Your opinion is just as valid as mine we just happen to have complete opposite ones I've spoken enough on my dislike of hamilton so won't say anymore on him, but I can definitely see why Max appeals to a lot of people he does have an edge about him, however I don't think he has ever been properly punished for the incidents and crashes he's caused in previous years and hasn't matured as much as he could have. My theory for that is the FIA didn't want to penalise because he was creating "entertainment".

    As for Rubens, he knew what he was signing up for when he joined much like Eddie before him, he was always going to be the #2 driver, the rear gunner. All teams from when I started watching in 1996 up to now have #1 #2 drivers no matter what is communicated to the public from the teams. I don't know of any Ferrari fan that wasn't grateful for Ruben's service it was a job he did very well and got paid pretty handsomely to do it. Now if you believe that Ferrari purposely made his car slower than Michael's just to insure that he couldn't beat Michael? Then I think that's just completely wrong. Michael Schumacher was just the best there is.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •