Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151627 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I certainly think Verstappen could become our nemesis very soon. Like him or not, he’s fast, talented and has multiple titles in him. Leclerc vs Verstappen is the future of F1
    I tend to agree, Honda have done a great job with their engine, which I always believed would happen eventually. If Ferrari and RB can truly take the fight to Merc and Hamilton on a season-long basis, it will be a long-awaited shot in the arm for F1. I hope it's in Ferrari's favour, though!
    Last edited by wisepie; 24th December 2019 at 16:36.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    I certainly think Verstappen could become our nemesis very soon. Like him or not, he’s fast, talented and has multiple titles in him. Leclerc vs Verstappen is the future of F1
    Great post ! That same Max name got me in the sit house and I was asked to get lost , find a Max forum, on and on. This is a Ferrari forum ! Again Rishu, great post ! Happy holidays to all !

All of this Honda power rubbish will end up in the bin .Honda redbull will not win next year forget all the mumbo jumbo.The usual mercedes Ferrari battle will rage on.Max can push Honda and red bull all he likes they are at maximum already .Honda have already said it would be to risky to push the engine further.So unless max is a magician I do not see a title for him next year,just tulip top moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    All of this Honda power rubbish will end up in the bin .Honda redbull will not win next year forget all the mumbo jumbo.The usual mercedes Ferrari battle will rage on.Max can push Honda and red bull all he likes they are at maximum already .Honda have already said it would be to risky to push the engine further.So unless max is a magician I do not see a title for him next year,just tulip top moaning.
    Max did beat both Ferrari drivers in points for 2019 and used more power unit components allocation alloted. Honda, along with that RB chassis, aero, suspension geometry and pit wall tactics is a force to be reckon with currently and going in 2020.

Albon is not far behind either.

just sayin.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Max did beat both Ferrari drivers in points for 2019 and used more power unit components allocation alloted. Honda, along with that RB chassis, aero, suspension geometry and pit wall tactics is a force to be reckon with currently and going in 2020.

just sayin.
    Max only beat Charles in points....(and im not even mentioning the other drivers as he's been USELESS all season long) because of points lost in Bahrain, as well as he had to play second fiddle to the outrated Ballerina of a driver Seb is.....

how many times did the team mess up Charles;s strategy JUST to make the balerrina happy....which i personally call, USLESS AND OVERPAID DRIVER OF ALL TIMES IN A FERRARI SEAT....the sooner he leaves or gets teh boot the better Ferrari team will be....at least they'll be saving 50 MILLION A YEAR

JUST SAYING....
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post

just sayin.
    Well Max can thank his fellow Red Bull driver academy member Vettel for that, had he not taken Leclerc out in Brazil, Leclerc would've easily finished that race in P2 and finished ahead of Max in points.

Also Red Bull are solely focused on Max, he is their number 1 driver and they were and will give him the best strategy possible. If Charles got the same preference, as Max got at Red Bull, he would've finished a lot closer to Bottas.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Max only beat Charles in points....(and im not even mentioning the other drivers as he's been USELESS all season long) because of points lost in Bahrain, as well as he had to play second fiddle to the outrated Ballerina of a driver Seb is.....

how many times did the team mess up Charles;s strategy JUST to make the balerrina happy....which i personally call, USLESS AND OVERPAID DRIVER OF ALL TIMES IN A FERRARI SEAT....the sooner he leaves or gets teh boot the better Ferrari team will be....at least they'll be saving 50 MILLION A YEAR

JUST SAYING....
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Well Max can thank his fellow Red Bull driver academy member Vettel for that, had he not taken Leclerc out in Brazil, Leclerc would've easily finished that race in P2 and finished ahead of Max in points.

Also Red Bull are solely focused on Max, he is their number 1 driver and they were and will give him the best strategy possible. If Charles got the same preference, as Max got at Red Bull, he would've finished a lot closer to Bottas.

Max and the RB crew say "Thank-you Ferrari for 2019"

Max couldn't do better than third, no big deal. He couldn't catch Lewis and Merc. Big deal, he beat SEb by only 38 points. Just look at Seb ! He beat Kubica by 239 points !!! It's Ferrari that has a 4x WDC champion.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I would be very happy to see Seb return to his winning ways even if it does become his final year in red or F1, but I think Charles currently has a better chance of delivering what we all crave.
    I fully agree. Charles is the future of Ferrari ......... and it has already started! He will become a feared Ferrari driver in 2020. Vettel is unfortunately too erratic at this late stage of his career ......

Of dear thank god I am not following this forum anymore as I did. The same anti Seb stuff again, its very boring on a Ferrari forum. You are not on a Mercedes fanpage... That canada guy, keep talking to yourself nobody is listening to you.

Like i said hope Seb leaves this salty team! You will not win the WDC,WCC in 5 years time, mark my words!

Loved the Kimi, Massa, Michael in Ferrari,but hate Charles, Alonso guts. And because of haters like some of you I will always be more of a Mclaren, RBR fan in this days than Ferrari. Seb get out now and get ready to get worse parts as Charles in 2020 and worse reliability, you think Charles is good enough no he is not, mark my words. Wait until the real pressure of Ferrari kicks in, he will crumble as Alonso, Seb did. Charles looks very unstable in some ways in fighting with other cars.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 27th December 2019 at 09:11.

How does this crap happen??? You can imagine every team not taking advantage of this information. Ridiculous!
    http://scuderiafans.com/italian-medi...TvBgHjZpyKY3vA
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    How does this crap happen??? You can imagine every team not taking advantage of this information. Ridiculous!
    Cars will be done by now, what is anyone going to get from a drawing that they can't get from when they see the car?
    Forza Ferrari

They come up with this almost every year and they are never right. So I wouldn't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by bondilad View Post
    They come up with this almost every year and they are never right. So I wouldn't worry too much.
    plus........the launch dates of these cars are just a "photo opp."

Barcelona testing is where we get see the "real car" from an exterior perspective as they get ready for Melbourne....which is in 2 weeks after testing.

After Melbourne and then on, the cars "change" aero given their respective track. The car is never the same track to track.

It's not a leak, nor it's a drawing of the actual car. It's simply a concept, and an incorrect one.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    It's not a leak, nor it's a drawing of the actual car. It's simply a concept, and an incorrect one.
    This, no one actually knows how the car will look like....it’s top secret
    But I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts that Ferrari will NOT have a front nose like Merc....mark my words people
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    This, no one actually knows how the car will look like....it’s top secret
    But I’m willing to bet dollars to donuts that Ferrari will NOT have a front nose like Merc....mark my words people
    And... It will be Red not Silver !

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    And... It will be Red not Silver !
    ha, ha....that's a given....but the style of it, i bet it will still be the "thumb" like nose like we've always had and NOT like Merc

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Of dear thank god I am not following this forum anymore as I did. The same anti Seb stuff again, its very boring on a Ferrari forum. You are not on a Mercedes fanpage... That canada guy, keep talking to yourself nobody is listening to you.

Like i said hope Seb leaves this salty team! You will not win the WDC,WCC in 5 years time, mark my words!

Loved the Kimi, Massa, Michael in Ferrari,but hate Charles, Alonso guts. And because of haters like some of you I will always be more of a Mclaren, RBR fan in this days than Ferrari. Seb get out now and get ready to get worse parts as Charles in 2020 and worse reliability, you think Charles is good enough no he is not, mark my words. Wait until the real pressure of Ferrari kicks in, he will crumble as Alonso, Seb did. Charles looks very unstable in some ways in fighting with other cars.
    Don't worry. We all thank God you aren't following this forum anymore as well!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Don't worry. We all thank God you aren't following this forum anymore as well!
    ha, ha...ditto

On a Bright note, Happy New year to all Ferrari fans, and to a fabulous 2020 of Ferrari banter on the forum.

On a Bright note, Happy New year to all Ferrari fans, and to a fabulous 2020 of Ferrari banter on the forum.
    Happy New Year !!

Happy new Year!

Happy New Year!!! All the best to everyone!!! Hopefully this year will be that one we are all waiting for!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Happy New Year!!! All the best to everyone!!! Hopefully this year will be that one we are all waiting for!!!
    Happy new year

Happy new year to all.

Crappy new chair all! .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Let's hope we can really have a Buon Anno 2020, we have already been waiting too long and our loyalty knows no bounds, but the team needs to deliver for our own sanity, and please can we be less critical of our drivers this year unless it is truly warranted. New Year wishes to one and all.

Mattia Binotto on Ferrari 2020 car:

We will design a car that is more in line with Sebastian's driving style. With more downward pressure on the back. The lack of downforce resulted in more speed, but that did not work out as hoped. Seb had more trouble with the car than Charles, especially at the start of the season. After the summer break, it was better because we made adjustments to the car.

Vettel is definitely a driver who is at the heart of our project. He is the most experienced and knows the team well. His feedback is very important and Leclerc has learned a lot from it.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Mattia Binotto on Ferrari 2020 car:
    Bad choice ?