Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161728 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 1101

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

  1. #61
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Mattia Binotto on Ferrari 2020 car:
    Good, this is great news. A balanced car will give Seb much more confidence. Like I said, give him a proper car and he will deliver.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,260
    Charles will still beat him anyway just Seb will be less prone to spinning it
    Forza Ferrari

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,002
    Binotto didn't mention how they plan on getting Charles' car to better suit him? He for sure finished 2019 the #1 driver. Charles needs to be treated as such.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Charles will still beat him anyway just Seb will be less prone to spinning it
    Doubt it. I still see Seb as the faster of the duo on pure pace. But we will see in 3 months.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,373
    Both titles. We fans have waited long enough

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Charles will still beat him anyway just Seb will be less prone to spinning it
    Couldn’t have put it in better words myself Greig....but you may be pushing certain buttons on Vettel165 member here....he seems to be in “love” with him, and even if you show him facts that Charles was and is a way better driver then him, he still has something to say about his beloved Vetel that he’s a better driver....

    Anyways, I hope Ferrari will design a good enough car and both drivers will deliver every weekend with mor points then the opposition and bring that WCC home that is long overdue

    I couldn’t care less which driver wins the WDC....so long as both contribute with points to bring the WCC, as that is way more important to me

    I’m a Ferrari fan first, drivers come and go....
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Doubt it. I still see Seb as the faster of the duo on pure pace. But we will see in 3 months.
    Fratello, I respectfully disagree. Seb has the edge in race-craft*, naturally, due to experience. Charles has the better raw speed and, frankly, b—-s.

    *other than SICS, obviously.

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  8. #68
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Tifoso, do yourself a favour and ignore Vettel165 as much as you can.....it’s like talking to a WALL
    With his pink glasses on, only sees Vettel,Vettel,Vettel.....nothing else even if you show him 100% facts otherwise....it’s sad, just sad
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Bad choice ?
    Just PR talk.

    And Leclerc will again beat Vettel, so it doesn't really matter.

    (Vettel's been driving F1 cars since 2007, you'd expect him to be a bit more adaptable than Leclerc...But the fact is, Leclerc's being this young and still more adaptable than Vettel shows Leclerc's huge potential. And it also shows what kind of 'great' driver Vettel really is....too bad he can't bring back those EBD's )

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Dubai, UAE
    Posts
    10,234
    Ferrari to stick with matte paint on next year's car for a specific reason

    You might have noticed a slight difference to the colour of the Ferrari car during the 2019 F1 season. The SF90 car was coated with a matte paint making the red slightly less bright. Prior to their car reveal, Ferrari boss Matia Binotto says the team will keep the same colour next year.

    "The colour will still be the same," confirms the team boss in a conversation with Sky Sports. "We made this choice because of the weight and will keep it." The born Swiss is referring to the reason given last year for the choice of matte paint: the composition would be lighter than a glossy paint and therefore save time.

    In just over a month, Ferrari will present their challenger for the 2020 F1 season. That is currently the earliest date on the list of car reveals. Until then, hard work will be done behind the scenes to prepare the car for the test days in Barcelona.

    “The regulations for the coming season are almost the same, so the car will be a development of the current one. We may also continue to develop in the same direction as we did in the second half of 2019," Binotto adds.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    Fratello, I respectfully disagree. Seb has the edge in race-craft*, naturally, due to experience. Charles has the better raw speed and, frankly, b—-s.

    *other than SICS, obviously.
    Fratello, I respectfully disagree. Seb has the edge in race-craft*, naturally, due to experience. Charles has the better raw speed and, frankly, b—-s.

    *other than when he's spinning out solo, or passing his teammate, or in traffic, obviously.

    There, fixed it for you!!

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Fratello, I respectfully disagree. Seb has the edge in race-craft*, naturally, due to experience. Charles has the better raw speed and, frankly, b—-s.

    *other than when he's spinning out solo, or passing his teammate, or in traffic, obviously.

    There, fixed it for you!!
    ha, ha, ha.....i could not agree more
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    norCal
    Posts
    9,373
    SICS=Self Induced Car Spins.

    -Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

    Totus Tuus


  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso View Post
    SICS=Self Induced Car Spins.
    Lol...I like ballerina much better 4 a nickname....maybe he wants to go into ballet after F1 , so he’s doing a lot of practicing while getting paid 50 million a year....not a bad gig if you ask me....lmfao
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  15. #75
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Slovenia, Maribor
    Posts
    923
    I respectfully dont care any longer. It will be a miracle if we will win the title in 2020. If RBR will be quick, I see Verstappen very strong. Bring on testing.

  16. #76
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,352
    Dr Death Marko saying Ferrari will not be a challenger in 2020 and red bull will be a stronger than Ferrari.Red bull to take the challenge to mercedes bring on testing so that Dr Death can start more spin what a waste of space that man is.Full of **** and wind.

  17. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,759
    Hahaha deja vu last year while Dr Idiot said RB was 2nd fastest behind Ferrari.

    We all know how that panned out .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  18. #78
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Hahaha deja vu last year while Dr Idiot said RB was 2nd fastest behind Ferrari.

    We all know how that panned out .
    it surely did pan out bad at the begging of hte season, but in the later part of the season, red bull wht that donkey Honda of an engine....they were pretty quick.....so i reckon the'll be pretty strong next season espeically if Honda will make bring some more power...

    so let's hope that our boys will built a car that's NOT only faster then red fools.....but also mercedes from the get go....
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  19. #79
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,352
    We will be ready for Dr Death and Red fools 100% Ferrari will hit the ground running.I can not wait for the next round of cheating allegations from Dr Death Marko, he specialises at throwing hand grenades then denies it was him, a real Pontius pilot.

  20. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Uk
    Posts
    103
    [QUOTE=JuniorUS;1022734]Vettel has never won from worse than 3rd on the grid (and only once from there), so that would be the benchmark.


    Vettel won 6 times starting from 3rd and that’s only 1 less than Hamilton for example

  21. #81
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    52
    [QUOTE=T99;1022818]
    Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Vettel has never won from worse than 3rd on the grid (and only once from there), so that would be the benchmark.


    Vettel won 6 times starting from 3rd and that’s only 1 less than Hamilton for example
    You are correct. However, my point stands. Vettel has NEVER won from outside the top 3. By contrast, Hamilton has done it 5 times, Alonso 8 times, and Vettel's former teammate, Daniel Ricciardo, has done it 6 times out of his 7 wins. Vettel is a point and shoot driver.

  22. #82
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    [QUOTE=JuniorUS;1022820]
    Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post

    You are correct. However, my point stands. Vettel has NEVER won from outside the top 3. By contrast, Hamilton has done it 5 times, Alonso 8 times, and Vettel's former teammate, Daniel Ricciardo, has done it 6 times out of his 7 wins. Vettel is a point and shoot driver.
    totally agree.....he used to qualify on pole driving that rocket blown diffuser F1 car that Newey designed at red bull, and then disappear into the distance....

    that's why he's not used to wheel to wheel racing....every time he does or tries that he spins
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  23. #83
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,352
    Dr Death Marko does not understand that max will not be WDC next year to active this feat the team needs a top rear gunner and red fools just do not have that.The stupido DOTORE has to have it pointed out to him again that the 2 top teams that have this top rear gunner scenario is mercedes and Ferrari if need be.When will that thick head get it.He is nothing but a stirring weasal, as for Honda engines never have they ever produced a better engine then a Ferrari he is dreaming to ever believe this.Dr Death will be told by the fia to shut his pie hole and to stop these conspiracy theories against a super power in f1, Marko needs to produce facts in 2020 and get his boof head out of the gutter.

  24. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,036
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Dr Death Marko does not understand that max will not be WDC next year to active this feat the team needs a top rear gunner and red fools just do not have that.The stupido DOTORE has to have it pointed out to him again that the 2 top teams that have this top rear gunner scenario is mercedes and Ferrari if need be.When will that thick head get it.He is nothing but a stirring weasal, as for Honda engines never have they ever produced a better engine then a Ferrari he is dreaming to ever believe this.Dr Death will be told by the fia to shut his pie hole and to stop these conspiracy theories against a super power in f1, Marko needs to produce facts in 2020 and get his boof head out of the gutter.
    Marko is an outspoken maniac but sometimes he hits the nail on the head. I sincerely hope he's wrong but I will never under-estimate Red Bull or Max and even Albon to throw a spanner in the works for both Ferrari and Mercedes.

  25. #85
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Marko is an outspoken maniac but sometimes he hits the nail on the head. I sincerely hope he's wrong but I will never under-estimate Red Bull or Max and even Albon to throw a spanner in the works for both Ferrari and Mercedes.
    Wisepie, I'm sure you know how I had Max down as a treat since he started @ R Bull. Ferrari has Charles and I believe he is as strong a threat as Max among the top. I just hope Charles gets his due recognition from Binotto & Co. Seb on pole with a good start in 1st position at the start should be the only time he gets to be the deciding driver. As long as he stays there.

  26. #86
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Marko is an outspoken maniac but sometimes he hits the nail on the head. I sincerely hope he's wrong but I will never under-estimate Red Bull or Max and even Albon to throw a spanner in the works for both Ferrari and Mercedes.
    And unlike Ferrari, Max will get the full backing from Horner and Marko, and zero politics.
    It's also the same for Hamilton.

  27. #87
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And unlike Ferrari, Max will get the full backing from Horner and Marko, and zero politics.
    It's also the same for Hamilton.
    Yup, and sadly it’s not the same at Ferrari....Ferrari need to wake up and realize that Charles is the future and NOT Seb....and give him #1 status and back him all the way....

    Or at least give both of them a chance to race each other, but with no incidents like In Brazil, and when it gets to say mid season and one is way ahead of the other in points as well as outperforming the other, then I’d say back that driver 100% all the way to the end....this is what I find fair, because this is the only way to beat Lewis and Max which both have a dedicated wing man in their teams
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  28. #88
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,352
    Of course max will get the full backing of red bull,it's nite and day between him and 2nd driver it all sits on tulip tops head.It would be wrong to say that lite and day exists between Charles and seb and likewise with Lewis and the butler bottas.

  29. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yup, and sadly it’s not the same at Ferrari....Ferrari need to wake up and realize that Charles is the future and NOT Seb....and give him #1 status and back him all the way....

    Or at least give both of them a chance to race each other, but with no incidents like In Brazil, and when it gets to say mid season and one is way ahead of the other in points as well as outperforming the other, then I’d say back that driver 100% all the way to the end....this is what I find fair, because this is the only way to beat Lewis and Max which both have a dedicated wing man in their teams
    No, I don't want any "race each other' stuff between Leclerc and the crash test dummy. Brazil 2019 was the prime example, and it showed clearly what would happen.

    If we had Raikkonen, then sure...I would have no problem with Ferrari letting both drivers to race each other. But we have Vettel, the most error prone driver in F1 right now, the guy who wasted those great 2017 and 2018 cars due his seer incompetence, the guy who see's red everytime when gets overtaken by his teammate or rivals. I mean, how many evidence do we need?

    Leclerc should be Ferrari's number 1, he has earned it by getting more wins, points and poles than Vettel. Also Leclerc is Ferrari's present and future, it's time to end all the silly politics and behind the scene **** patting and let's get practical. Hamilton will get 100% backing at Mercedes, Max will get 100% at Red Bull, and if Ferrari continues to playing around with the "both driver" mantra, then to me, it will show they clearly don't have the winning mentality. Vettel, with a clear number 2 teammate like Raikkonen, couldn't get close to Hamilton. It's downright silly to think that Vettel will win the WDC 2020 by having a teammate who's faster than him. Vettel will never win any titles ever again, and I hope Ferrari will kick him out at the end of this year.

  30. #90
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    N. Delhi/Helsinki
    Posts
    4,749
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    No, I don't want any "race each other' stuff between Leclerc and the crash test dummy. Brazil 2019 was the prime example, and it showed clearly what would happen.

    If we had Raikkonen, then sure...I would have no problem with Ferrari letting both drivers to race each other. But we have Vettel, the most error prone driver in F1 right now, the guy who wasted those great 2017 and 2018 cars due his seer incompetence, the guy who see's red everytime when gets overtaken by his teammate or rivals. I mean, how many evidence do we need?

    Leclerc should be Ferrari's number 1, he has earned it by getting more wins, points and poles than Vettel. Also Leclerc is Ferrari's present and future, it's time to end all the silly politics and behind the scene **** patting and let's get practical. Hamilton will get 100% backing at Mercedes, Max will get 100% at Red Bull, and if Ferrari continues to playing around with the "both driver" mantra, then to me, it will show they clearly don't have the winning mentality. Vettel, with a clear number 2 teammate like Raikkonen, couldn't get close to Hamilton. It's downright silly to think that Vettel will win the WDC 2020 by having a teammate who's faster than him. Vettel will never win any titles ever again, and I hope Ferrari will kick him out at the end of this year.
    Just one argument, if Hamilton indeed joins Ferrari (which still doesn’t make sense to me) then Mercedes will most likely go for Vettel as Max is contracted as well. He will have chance to win if Mercedes turn out to me dominant. In all this Ricciardo might play the wildcard as well

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •