Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15262728293031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,197 of 1197

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

The naked SF1000 [4400x2937]

awesome pics, how are you getting so close?

By foot I'd say .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by ragfone View Post
    awesome pics, how are you getting so close?
    With magic...and the power of AI.

During FP1, Ferrari tested the 2021 ver floor. The new MGU-K and electronic components will be mounted on the car tomorrow, unless motorsport.it was lying.

Apparently Ferrari does have some innovations for this year.... they just aren't on the car.

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...paign=widget-1

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Apparently Ferrari does have some innovations for this year.... they just aren't on the car.

https://it.motorsport.com/f1/news/f1...paign=widget-1
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Love this time of year, a few months of giving us hope that maybe just maybe Ferrari will challenge due to some far fetched claims. It's like going through your too buy list after buying a Euromillions ticket but come March reality bites. I'm all in for now though on Rory Byrne floors made of alien material from Roswell, 3d printed pistons and innovative Speakers stuck to the side of the car. In a few weeks an Italian magazine will have a beautiful sketch of the new car that will look nothing like the actual thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    How many times before we have read this reports?!?!? Too many, just to be latet pure speculation and that far from the truth. For years now I am not falling to any of this so called news. Waiting for the first race in the calendar.
    Seeing is beleiving!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    How many times before we have read this reports?!?!? Too many, just to be latet pure speculation and that far from the truth. For years now I am not falling to any of this so called news. Waiting for the first race in the calendar.
    Seeing is beleiving!
    Seeing is believing for sure. I agree 100% Remember the start of the 2020 season; Binotto was announcing 5 yrs. before Ferrari gets it right as far as competing with Merc for WCC.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seeing is believing for sure. I agree 100% Remember the start of the 2020 season; Binotto was announcing 5 yrs. before Ferrari gets it right as far as competing with Merc for WCC.
    OH, so that'll be no sooner then 2025.....that's pretty good...only 5 more years to wait.....

3 chains snubs ferrari believes mclaren will join red bull in next year's title.A crystal ball must have come with this year's title.One thing is for sure he can't shut his pie hole.They say that a closed mouth catches no flies and at this point lewis's mouth is wide open.Watch out lewis charles has you in his sights and by the way so does Max.They will attack the old dog at all cost can not wait.

No crystal ball needed, Merc people must be reading Binottos comments. He has Ferrari down for at least 5 yrs. before they can be a real challenge. If anyone needs to shut up speaking against Ferrari it's Binotto. We fans can only hope Charles and our new driver can ignore such negativity. As far as Lewis is concerned he beat the virus and got to race the last race for the season, but... all he could get done this season was 7 WDCs, not even 1 pole or win in the 100s ! And !! A possible pay cut! By by $50 million a year!

No crystal ball needed, Merc people must be reading Binottos comments. He has Ferrari down for at least 5 yrs. before they can be a real challenge. If anyone needs to shut up speaking against Ferrari it's Binotto. We fans can only hope Charles and our new driver can ignore such negativity. As far as Lewis is concerned he beat the virus and got to race the last race for the season, but... all he could get done this season was 7 WDCs, not even 1 pole or win in the 100s ! And !! A possible pay cut! By by $50 million a year!
    Let's hope Hamilton's 100%. I'd be really scared if Russel had to fill in for him for next year. He had all of 2 days in the car and almost won his first time out. Imagine what that kid could do if he raced that car the whole year? Fia would be forced to make him START races with 3 wheels.

Let's hope Hamilton's 100%. I'd be really scared if Russel had to fill in for him for next year. He had all of 2 days in the car and almost won his first time out. Imagine what that kid could do if he raced that car the whole year? Fia would be forced to make him START races with 3 wheels.
    If it's a fact as most every fan here agrees; any current F-1 driver in " The Car" will win races '', why was Russell's race so great? He came in 9th behind Bottas due to puncture and pit disaster. We can only assume he would have won . Again even if he did it would be the car that did the winning. He's @ Williams and he beats his team mate all the time. Williams!!!!! If he raced the car all year without giving the experienced driver input to the pit crew and mechanics after the practices and races, the car wouldn't be the car it is. Driving a Williams leaves a big drop in experience as far as what's going on with the car . Russell might just start a race with 3 wheels and not realize it !! Promoting him into the top 3 is way to soon and with no wins podiums or real top 6 results. OK it's his car not him ? Stroll has him beat big time .

If it's a fact as most every fan here agrees; any current F-1 driver in " The Car" will win races '', why was Russell's race so great? He came in 9th behind Bottas due to puncture and pit disaster. We can only assume he would have won . Again even if he did it would be the car that did the winning. He's @ Williams and he beats his team mate all the time. Williams!!!!! If he raced the car all year without giving the experienced driver input to the pit crew and mechanics after the practices and races, the car wouldn't be the car it is. Driving a Williams leaves a big drop in experience as far as what's going on with the car . Russell might just start a race with 3 wheels and not realize it !! Promoting him into the top 3 is way to soon and with no wins podiums or real top 6 results. OK it's his car not him ? Stroll has him beat big time .
    If not for Mercedes botched pit-stop he would most likely have won the race.

His first time ever driving in the car against a team mate who has been in the team for years and is used to the car. He was even slightly too big for the cockpit and had to use a boot a size smaller for the pedals.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    If not for Mercedes botched pit-stop he would most likely have won the race.

His first time ever driving in the car against a team mate who has been in the team for years and is used to the car. He was even slightly too big for the cockpit and had to use a boot a size smaller for the pedals.
    Even Russell's team mate would have done as good according to how fans here agree it's " The Car !" He came in 9th! Behind Bottas. 1st to 9th finish. Carlos 18th to 1st win !!! That's the driver to be held in high regards that race. Not in "The Car!" and won. It's not how you start but how you finish the race ! When I praised Max's coming up as a rookie , I was trolling here!! He's 23 yrs. old now! I was asked to find a Max forum! Be careful !
    Last edited by Brembo; 19th December 2020 at 08:32.

Even Russell's team mate would have done as good according to how fans here agree it's " The Car !" He came in 9th! Behind Bottas. 1st to 9th finish. Carlos 18th to 1st win !!! That's the driver to be held in high regards that race. Not in "The Car!" and won. It's not how you start but how you finish the race ! When I praised Max's coming up as a rookie , I was trolling here!! He's 23 yrs. old now! I was asked to find a Max forum! Be careful !
    Through zero fault of his own. Ignoring the Mercedes botched pitstop when looking at the results does not change anything in terms of driver performance.

Everyone could see that Russell drove a better race in terms of driving ability.

And the car clearly matters, from one race he's at the back of the grid, on the next he's fighting for a race win.

So ferrari aims for 3rd place in WCC with the SF21?.? Like behind red fools and Merc....I guess Harry Potter was right that it will be 5 years b4 we can challenge for WCC win.....I thought back then he was bluffing....but I guess it’ll be some time before we’re winners

It's not just the car. I'm convinced Hamilton would still have won the WDC in the Williams. Russel in the Merc would have been 2nd. Maybe 5th if they kept botching pitstops and trying to give wins to Bottas.
    Everyone knew Max was a racer and was going to win races, I think the things that bothered people were the fact that he caused so many crashes...... and the fact that all your posts kept praising him.

By the way, did you ever find the Max forum?

It's not just the car. I'm convinced Hamilton would still have won the WDC in the Williams. Russel in the Merc would have been 2nd. Maybe 5th if they kept botching pitstops and trying to give wins to Bottas.
    Everyone knew Max was a racer and was going to win races, I think the things that bothered people were the fact that he caused so many crashes...... and the fact that all your posts kept praising him.

Yes! Your in it now!

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So ferrari aims for 3rd place in WCC with the SF21?.? Like behind red fools and Merc....I guess Harry Potter was right that it will be 5 years b4 we can challenge for WCC win.....I thought back then he was bluffing....but I guess it’ll be some time before we’re winners
    Did he say that?

Harry potter binotto will not be at ferrari in 5 years.He has not been mandated to have ferrari winning in 5 years.Ferrari need to and will be winning in 2021or be in a position for race wins.They will axe him before his next novel makes print.It will be a make or break year for binotto 100%.let's hope that he is playing his cards close to his chest.Internal leaks at ferrari in the past stating true facts on the car have come back to hurt ferrari.This time his approach could well be say one thing but secretly mean another.For know we just have to read what he says even though it is not what enspires the ferrari fan.

Come on dude. Even you, YOU, can deduce it. I think.
    Hadn't been for the pitstop mayhem, a George Russel, coming with last notice from Williams to drive a car that was not fitted from him, wearing smaller shoes (literally) than the one he should and that giving him swollen feet (!), driving a car he virtually did not know , would beat HANDS DOWN Bottas who has been driving that car for years and the specific spec car since the beginning of year.

That means that indeed the car is super drivable and takes away the driver aspect to the maximum degree. The car along makes sure that it'll slice thru the competition no doubt,no question ,zill. Now , if the one car will be faster than the other car depends on the driver and there, as we've been telling you, Bottas is useless, so the Lulu has no challenge beating him.
    There, bookmark this,it's free of charge,whenever you get confused,you can come back and read this.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Fitting comfortably in his car @ Williams, George has Zero wins, 0 poles, 0 podiums. 3 career points tot. and finished 18th for the season. He's 22 yrs. old. The Merc rocket he got to drive is not available to him so far. It's destined for 100s of poles ,wins and probably an 8th WDC for it's present pilot. Even Bottas is doing better than those zero figures. Even if George wears a mask and has a gun he won't get away with stealing the car! His shoes are too big! Russell is being praised here at our forum as much as I praised Max coming up. Finishing 18th is just not looking as good as Max when he crashed his way up to #1 contender.