Page 4 of 40 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171829 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Just one argument, if Hamilton indeed joins Ferrari (which still doesn’t make sense to me) then Mercedes will most likely go for Vettel as Max is contracted as well. He will have chance to win if Mercedes turn out to me dominant. In all this Ricciardo might play the wildcard as well
    As far as I’m concerned, Merc can have Vettel if they want for 2021....none of us fans will miss him at Ferrari, we’ll with the exception of Vettel165....lol

As for Hamilton at Ferrari...that is all Jurnalists s from England having wet dreams about Hamster and guestimating that he may end up there...not a chance

I’d rather have Richiardo along side Charles any day of the week
    Soooooooo glad 2022 is over, a season that started so well but massive decline after TD39....Hopefully 2023 will bring us tifosi something to smile about.

Nothing has changed here, two guys on the role with pure Seb hate. How can the admins tolerate this on a Ferrari forum? Now its not funny anymore, but sad, because its the same thing all over. Soo boring, or you are just provoking other members who also root for Seb and Ferrari. They think they Ferrari will win the title with Charles. No they wont, he is not good enough. Bring Max and you might have the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Nothing has changed here, two guys on the role with pure Seb hate. How can the admins tolerate this on a Ferrari forum? Now its not funny anymore, but sad, because its the same thing all over. Soo boring, or you are just provoking other members who also root for Seb and Ferrari. They think they Ferrari will win the title with Charles. No they wont, he is not good enough. Bring Max and you might have the chance.
    If they won't win the title with Charles, then they CERTAINLY won't with Vettel. Remember:
    CHARLES
    BEAT
    VETTEL

BTW, it's not "Seb hate". It's harsh criticism of a driver who is paid a pile of money and fails to deliver. Your blind worship of him - and your thin skin - just makes it more fun.

... No more words needed...
    This forum has starting to become a joke.

That’s cause you’re blindfolded by the love you have for him....in reality and proven facts Charles is way better driver then Seb...he won more races last year, more pole positions while Seb kept spinnin around like a ballerina he is and on top he even crashed into Charles in Brazil....so to me that is a mediocre driver that is overpaid and that has underperformed all year long....Ferrari felt so sorry for him and handed him the win in Singapore, which he did not deserve, but of course you’d say otherwise because of the love you have for him.....now that is sad
    Soooooooo glad 2022 is over, a season that started so well but massive decline after TD39....Hopefully 2023 will bring us tifosi something to smile about.

Way better keep dreaming first let you beloved Charles win even 1 title. Then we can talk. Seb was stronger last year in most of the races than your Monaco Queen. Your hate is driving you insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Just one argument, if Hamilton indeed joins Ferrari (which still doesn’t make sense to me) then Mercedes will most likely go for Vettel as Max is contracted as well. He will have chance to win if Mercedes turn out to me dominant. In all this Ricciardo might play the wildcard as well
    On one hand, I can definitely see Dani Ric alongside Charles, I don't think Ric plans to spend his remaining F1 career at Reanult. But on the other hand, Binotto said a month ago that Ferrari is looking for someone mature to partner with Charles. He also said Charles has always been Ferrari's long term plan, and anyone who'd partner him has to adapt to that situation. Will Ricciardo go to Ferrari while knowing that he's job is to play second fiddle to Charles? I don't think so.

And like you, the Ferrari-Hamilton thing doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. It would happen if. and only if, Hamilton really really wants to drive for us. But I don't see any reason for him to do that.

F1 contracts aren't unbreakable. In 2021, if Red Bull-Honda flops and Mercedes again turns out to be one of the leading cars, then I can definitely see Max jumping ship.

The only joke on this forum is you, and the humor is rapidly decreasing. Why don't you try this website: https://sebvettelnews.com/ ? It would probably be more to your liking.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    On one hand, I can definitely see Dani Ric alongside Charles, I don't think Ric plans to spend his remaining F1 career at Reanult. But on the other hand, Binotto said a month ago that Ferrari is looking for someone mature to partner with Charles. He also said Charles has always been Ferrari's long term plan, and anyone who'd partner him has to adapt to that situation. Will Ricciardo go to Ferrari while knowing that he's job is to play second fiddle to Charles? I don't think so.

And like you, the Ferrari-Hamilton thing doesn't make any sense to me whatsoever. It would happen if. and only if, Hamilton really really wants to drive for us. But I don't see any reason for him to do that.

F1 contracts aren't unbreakable. In 2021, if Red Bull-Honda flops and Mercedes again turns out to be one of the leading cars, then I can definitely see Max jumping ship.
    I can see Ricciardo going to Ferrari, even if it were clear he was not "the future". Whoever they get, part of their job will be to "train" and help to mature LeClerc. But while that is going on, they will certainly have the chance to race. If our other driver were solidly ahead of Charles, Ferrari would certainly not hold them back in the interest of propping up LeClerc. They made that mistake this season with Vettel, and I don't think they'll repeat it. I would think that Ferrari made it clear to LeClerc when they signed the extension that he is the future. LeClerc also knows he has to earn it. I think his issue with this past season was that he DID earn it, and it was taken from him to soothe Vettel's fragile ego.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    The only joke on this forum is you, and the humor is rapidly decreasing. Why don't you try this website: https://sebvettelnews.com/ ? It would probably be more to your liking.
    Keep talking.

A more mature and experienced 4x WDC driver than Seb to team up alongside Charles is not available. The results of last season shows Charles as an A-! student. He outdid his teacher! I would like to see Gio get the shot with a 1 yr. contract. By 2021 he will be more mature and experienced. He spent a whole lot of time with Ferrari in a simulator paying his dues and learning the tech. end of the cars etc. Charles is ready for the #1 seat and Gio will be honored to be his #2 teammate. If it doesn't work out in one year, they can do what they have to in 2022 as far as getting a driver to replace Gio. Worse than this 2019 season with a pro I don't think will be the case. I'm also sure Gio won't be demanding a big time salary either.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    A more mature and experienced 4x WDC driver than Seb to team up alongside Charles is not available. The results of last season shows Charles as an A-! student. He outdid his teacher! I would like to see Gio get the shot with a 1 yr. contract. By 2021 he will be more mature and experienced. He spent a whole lot of time with Ferrari in a simulator paying his dues and learning the tech. end of the cars etc. Charles is ready for the #1 seat and Gio will be honored to be his #2 teammate. If it doesn't work out in one year, they can do what they have to in 2022 as far as getting a driver to replace Gio. Worse than this 2019 season with a pro I don't think will be the case. I'm also sure Gio won't be demanding a big time salary either.
    I could get behind that strategy as well. At the risk of uttering the "M" word, McLaren invested in youth this season, and it appears to have paid off for them. Granted, their situation was such that they would not have attracted top seasoned talent, but still. . .

i just believe that Ferrari took a chance not looking at a seasoned top name when they took Charles on. And the results are great. They had no idea that Seb was going to have the bad season he had, and Charles was there to the rescue! Gio is humble and wants the seat real bad. He will not give Charles any trouble knowing he is the#2 guy and Charles is #1. As far as Dan goes, he was KOd out of R Bull by his young team mate, he won't want to be a#2 driver @ Ferrari esp. with a younger driver. He may well wind up worse a match up than Seb and Charles as far as who's on 1st. Binotto just isn't the guy to work that out. He is already over his head trying best he can to figure out what has to happen with regards to fixing all the other important mistakes and new tech.
    Last edited by Brembo; 11th January 2020 at 07:36.

Seb will have a solid 2020 that's my prediction, I do not see a repeat of 2019.He will do a tiger woods and storm back as a major player.This will deliver Ferrari wcc title.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Seb will have a solid 2020 that's my prediction, I do not see a repeat of 2019.He will do a tiger woods and storm back as a major player.This will deliver Ferrari wcc title.
    Great post! I hope for the same. Both drivers in the points on the podiums , a race winner. The car already looked like it was there, by the seasons end !

guys a friendly request: can we keep it about the car and not fight by taking driver sides?

we are missing the point of this thread..

Always remember that a car and a driver go hand in hand.Fomula 1 teams invest millions of dollars balancing a formula 1 car with it's drivers.This year's Ferrari will be designed more to adapt to sebastians style of driving.Charles will love it either way he is just so talented, just like a young teenager with a new computer game.

You 're free to leave any time.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    You 're free to leave any time.
    exactly my take on this guy....door is open, out you go....maybe he'll find a dedicated seb forum where everyone warships and preys the german ballerina...

Ferrari has passed the crash tests from the first attempt

http://scuderiafans.com/the-2020-fer...a-crash-tests/

Quote Originally Posted by RM-Ferrari View Post

that is good news....remember a couple of years or so ago it did NOT pass the first time and they had to beef up things...

First box ticked and a very important one at that.

Ferrari is a superstar racer! Its more like real madrid fc, we get only the best. That's why Ham need ferrari and Ferrari need Ham. We have to try this teamwork. Vettel has nothing more to give and we need the best.

Quote Originally Posted by RM-Ferrari View Post

Same rule sets, same tyres...I doubt there is a big difference between the 2020 and 2019 monocoque.
    But good news nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    that is good news....remember a couple of years or so ago it did NOT pass the first time and they had to beef up things...
    Actually ,I think even last year we fail at 1 test on the 1st try!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

And Turini is back!

Insider senses trouble with Ferrari’s 2020 car

A Ferrari insider has revealed that all may not be well with the Maranello team’s preparations for 2020.

Leo Turrini, a long-time F1 journalist with key sources at Ferrari, wrote on his Quotidiano blog that he has heard alarming news from within the fabled team.

“It seems to me that, so far, the indications from the simulator and the wind tunnel have not impressed the engineers,” he said.

“But keep in mind that there is still time.”

Ferrari finished second behind Mercedes in 2019, but many believe that Red Bull-Honda is now poised to take a shot at the title this year.

Turrini also commented on the future of Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel, given that he is out of contract this year and Charles Leclerc has just signed through 2024.

“I’m not so sure that 2020 will be Vettel’s last year in red,” he said. “All the more so after Verstappen extended at Red Bull.”

He thinks quadruple world champion Vettel has the ability to bounce back.

“Vettel is not the least bit affected by the hostility of the Italian media, for the simple reason that he does not read much of it,” said Turrini.

Finally, Turrini responded to speculation that F1’s Swiss team, recently known as Sauber, could soon lose its key Alfa Romeo backing.

“Alfa Romeo being in F1 was the great idea of Marchionne, but unfortunately, sales of the Giulia and Stelvio have not been exciting,” he said.
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

Ferrari starting the mind games already so so very early.

Yeah who knows if it’s just mind games, or there is actually an issue....one thing is for sure, we had a good and fast car last year, just lacking some front and rear downforce which was not per Seb,s liking, so the team knew exactly where to improve...weather or not they’ve done it is yet to be seen in testing and more importantly the first 2-3 races as we cannot draw conclusions from Australia as it’s not a proper race track....

But hey, at least we passed the mandatory crash test the first time this time around, that’s gotta count for something, NO?

from above: 'Ferrari finished second behind Mercedes in 2019, but many believe that Red Bull-Honda is now poised to take a shot at the title this year.'

what do you guys make of that claim?

It’s kinda like sandbagging.
    1.What would be the point? It’s not like Mercedes would look at our slow times and say to the team: “Wow, lads! Ferrari is really slow. Take the next 3 weeks off boys!” and
    2. Isn’t it customary to actually see the cars running before we make any judgements?

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus