Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212233 ... LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    And worse yet, Binotto stating Ferrari still isn't WCC WDC ready this coming season. I hope Charles can not only overtake his driver opponents, but also Binottos thoughts on how things are going.
    Whatever saint Binotto says is God's honest truth. Looks like a long season ahead.

Binnotto has stated that there will be consequences,if any team or individual falsely accuse Ferrari of cheating as we enter a new f1 season.I hope that DR DEATH and tulip top verstappen are paying attention they better have facts and not just empty accusations the consequences will be dire.I commend BINOTTO for taking this stand finally.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Binnotto has stated that there will be consequences,if any team or individual falsely accuse Ferrari of cheating as we enter a new f1 season.I hope that DR DEATH and tulip top verstappen are paying attention they better have facts and not just empty accusations the consequences will be dire.I commend BINOTTO for taking this stand finally.
    Just exactly what "consequences" can Binotto enforce? Like I said earlier in this thread, they all need to shut the hell up, get in the shop and BUILD THE DAMNED CAR!!

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Just exactly what "consequences" can Binotto enforce? Like I said earlier in this thread, they all need to shut the hell up, get in the shop and BUILD THE DAMNED CAR!!
    Well, in their defense, the launch day is nearing so I’m pretty sure they’re building it as we speak.

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

And how would you like, let's say, if the 'tulip top' Verstappen ends up with a better car than Leclerc? It wouldn't be nice now would it?

Binotto's job as a TP, is not make sure that 2020 doesn't turn out to be another 2019. Because if this years car turns out to be another lemon, then it is Binotto who'd be facing "consequences'. I've been getting tired of all the nonsense talks coming out of Binotto's mouth lately, I would rather have him shut up and focus on the job ahead.

He's gonna paint some houses .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

If he wanted to be a ****, I bet he could file defamation lawsuits. May not go anywhere, but would be a pain in the ass for someone like Fishlips to have to deal with in the middle of a season.

Have you ever heard about defamation. IT ALSO APPLIES TO THE CORPORATE WORLD.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And how would you like, let's say, if the 'tulip top' Verstappen ends up with a better car than Leclerc? It wouldn't be nice now would it?

Binotto's job as a TP, is not make sure that 2020 doesn't turn out to be another 2019. Because if this years car turns out to be another lemon, then it is Binotto who'd be facing "consequences'. I've been getting tired of all the nonsense talks coming out of Binotto's mouth lately, I would rather have him shut up and focus on the job ahead.
    Who ever Binotto answers to among the big shots @ Ferrari; they have him still being told ; Seb is the #1 ,50 million dollar man. Remember that every race. So Binotto comes out before the season saying the car is not a contender, the team is not ready for WCC. There you go ! Seb is not to be held responsible for another bad season, it's the car. Now if... things turn out better for Seb , Binotto did a fine job. Win , win for him. But not so great for the fans. And to top it all; Charles has to hear Binotto putting down Ferrari's chances just after he signs up. I hope Toto's praising Ferrari's chances is giving Charles the hope he needs!

Have you ever heard about defamation. IT ALSO APPLIES TO THE CORPORATE WORLD.
    There's no way that would EVER stick in a court of law. And if Ferrari decided to sue another team for accusing them of cheating, Then they're even dumber than they seem to have been lately. It would be an absolute waste of time and resources. Resources better spent in the shop and on the track. Is the Scuderia a race team or a law firm?

Well let's see if some individual or team is prepared to test the waters.

Well let's see if some individual or team is prepared to test the waters.
    This is truly one of the dumbest things I have read in a while. What would be the alleged harm that Ferrari could claim? How would they prove that the accuser knew their accusation was false (a necessary element in a defamation suit)? Most importantly, why would Ferrari waste time and resources on something that would make them the laughingstock of the paddock?

We need a competitive car, not some Perry Mason fantasy.

Ferrari will have a comparative car for 2020 100%.Ferrari will protect there brand name and reputation to the ends of the planet,any harm which impacts those categories are open to a damages claim,weather they come from an individual or another organisation.Lets see who has the stupidity of going down this rd.Ferrari are waiting for a client.

I'm sure Ferrari a on it 100% in 2019 also. This season should be much stronger for Ferrari. Charles needs " The Car !" .

Ferrari are pleased with the current car development.All the negeative reporting was just that negative with no facts or basis.Oh Leo turrini you have done it again the man with the high contacts at maranallo,cods whallop.

Ferrari reach key stage with 2020 car as early issues fade

A new report from Italy suggests Ferrari has reached a key stage of development with their 2020 car ahead of the new season.

Motorsport's Italian edition has claimed the Scuderia is now testing what is code-named 'Project 671' on the dynamic test bench, also known at Maranello as Seven Post Rig.

This step means Ferrari can now run tests of the entire 2020 car both for reliability and to gain an early understanding of performance and setup requirements for when pre-season testing begins on February 19.

The report also claims a full Grand Prix weekend can be simulated using this dynamic test bench.

Crucially, Motorsport Italia also claims the earlier rumours from last month of a major flaw in the design of the new car has had no impact on the time schedule for its completion, suggesting those issues have either been fixed or were perhaps not as bad as suspected.

Indeed, journalist Franco Nugnes adds, work is already underway to develop new parts to improve the performance and test them in Barcelona as the team tries to "hunt the Silver Arrows".

All of this comes as Ferrari prepares to be the first team to unveil their 2020 car at the Romolo Valli Municipal Theatre in Reggio Emilia a week from today on February 11.

https://www.insideracing.com/index.p...ly-issues-fade
    #KeepFightingMichael | #CiaoJules

As Andy cowell of mercedes stated if you do not have set backs when developing a car you have not been trying hard enough now that's powerful.

Ferrari will have a comparative car for 2020 100%.Ferrari will protect there brand name and reputation to the ends of the planet,any harm which impacts those categories are open to a damages claim,weather they come from an individual or another organisation.Lets see who has the stupidity of going down this rd.Ferrari are waiting for a client.
    I'm sure the rest of the paddock are all hiding in their trailers, quaking in fear over your courtroom fantasy!

I'm sure the rest of the paddock are all hiding in their trailers, quaking in fear over your courtroom fantasy!
    I think Ferrari should be worried over false cheating accusations. Not only for their brand but also their sponsors. To laugh this off is foolish. If they win the titles and their rivals claim they cheated, without having proof, for sure that could affect their image. Could even lead to loss of sponsors. Company image is vital... the Ferrari mystique is part of why Ferrari cars are so desired.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    I think Ferrari should be worried over false cheating accusations. Not only for their brand but also their sponsors. To laugh this off is foolish. If they win the titles and their rivals claim they cheated, without having proof, for sure that could affect their image. Could even lead to loss of sponsors. Company image is vital... the Ferrari mystique is part of why Ferrari cars are so desired.
    Very well said. AMD is leaving Ferrari for Merc. As far as sponsors are concerned cheating accusations with a winning team is bad enough , being accused of cheating and still losing has to be worse sponsor wise.

There is no court room fantasy lets see the bocca grande come forward I am willing and wishing for some other team or individual to break the ice.How about Dr Death for starters as an individual followed by the red fools please please.Ferrari reputation is on the line, remember if you throw enough mud eventually it will stick.This is the tactics deployed by some unfortunately.

There is no court room fantasy lets see the bocca grande come forward I am willing and wishing for some other team or individual to break the ice.How about Dr Death for starters as an individual followed by the red fools please please.Ferrari reputation is on the line, remember if you throw enough mud eventually it will stick.This is the tactics deployed by some unfortunately.
    I can't believe the start of the season is a month away, and you guys are wasting your time talking about this garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    Ferrari reach key stage with 2020 car as early issues fade

A new report from Italy suggests Ferrari has reached a key stage of development with their 2020 car ahead of the new season.

Motorsport's Italian edition has claimed the Scuderia is now testing what is code-named 'Project 671' on the dynamic test bench, also known at Maranello as Seven Post Rig.

This step means Ferrari can now run tests of the entire 2020 car both for reliability and to gain an early understanding of performance and setup requirements for when pre-season testing begins on February 19.

The report also claims a full Grand Prix weekend can be simulated using this dynamic test bench.

Crucially, Motorsport Italia also claims the earlier rumours from last month of a major flaw in the design of the new car has had no impact on the time schedule for its completion, suggesting those issues have either been fixed or were perhaps not as bad as suspected.

Indeed, journalist Franco Nugnes adds, work is already underway to develop new parts to improve the performance and test them in Barcelona as the team tries to "hunt the Silver Arrows".

All of this comes as Ferrari prepares to be the first team to unveil their 2020 car at the Romolo Valli Municipal Theatre in Reggio Emilia a week from today on February 11.

https://www.insideracing.com/index.p...ly-issues-fade

Waiting for your posts on such info's.

Ferrari 'doubling up' in 2020 to remain competitive in 2021

Ferrari president Louis Camilleri has said that the Scuderia will 'never give up' and are ''doubling up', developing the 2020 and 2021 cars simultaneously before the $175million budget cap is put in place in 2021.

More than in almost any other year, Formula One teams will need to manage the switch of focus onto the following year's effort. With a strict $175m budget cap coming into force for 2021 and drastically changing regulations, the expected championship push from Ferrari would normally mean a later switch of focus but, in order to remain competitive in both campaigns, Camilleri has said that Ferrari will double down in 2020.

“The new technical regulations that will come into force in 2021 will entail the development of our very substantially different car, which will obviously require additional resources and expenditures already this year," said Camilleri at a conference.

“[We’re] sort of doubling up because we have to work on a totally brand new car as opposed to developing one.”

“You should assume that in 2021 and thereafter, the Formula 1 cars [cost] should come down, not least of which because of the budget cap [counting] for a big portion of the car itself.”

Camilleri would not be drawn on exact figures but he did label 2020 as a 'critical' year for the team.

“This year will prove to be quite critical in terms of Formula 1. Our ambition remains as always, to seek to win. And that’s [why] we will continue to invest in our infrastructure, resources and technological creativity as we continue to develop our 2020 car as the season unfolds,” Camilleri added.

“We never give up and our ambition is to win. And therefore, I don’t think we’ll put our foot off the pedal in terms of Formula 1 in 2020 or beyond."

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Waiting for your posts on such info's.
    cheers mate

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

It's possible of the 2020 name since the Scuderia will enter their 1000th grand prix this season.

Nothing confirmed yet from the Scuderia.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

"Win now" sounds better but looks ugly.

Leclerc's suit has hints of black in it. (Dummy suit or 2020 suit???)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EQUVLrkWoAAOPe2.jpg
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Piero Ferrari says 2020 car ‘completely redesigned’

According to Italian media sources, Ferrari’s 2020 car will be officially named ‘SF1000’ when it is launched in Italy on Monday.

Sebastian Vettel, Charles Leclerc and the Maranello team’s other key players will descend to the historic Romolo Valli theatre in Reggio Emilia on Monday to launch the 2020 car.

As in 2019, the ‘SF’ stands for Scuderia Ferrari, with the ‘1000’ component of the official name in celebration of the sport’s 1000th grand prix.

China was set to be the scene of the 1000th race, but that Shanghai round looks set to be cancelled or postponed due to the coronovirus crisis.

Piero Ferrari, the only living son of team founder Enzo Ferrari, told Corriere dello Sport ahead of the launch: “The car for this year has been completely redesigned.

“We hope we have done everything possible to eliminate the problems of last year. I think a good job has been done. We all hope so,” he added.

https://grandpx.news/piero-ferrari-s...ly-redesigned/