Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 41516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Same here. I feel sorry for Leclerc. He's WDC material and to "wait" another 3 years (2020, 2021, and 2022). He's doing everything he can to extract what he can out of that car.

Sainz could opt out stll. Mclaren next year are going to be mightier than what they are today.
    Everyone is waiting for Hamilton to retire.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    What about that B spec car?!
    Stefa you’re old enough now...you still believe in Santa and other fairytales???

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Same here. I feel sorry for Leclerc. He's WDC material and to "wait" another 3 years (2020, 2021, and 2022). He's doing everything he can to extract what he can out of that car.

Sainz could opt out stll. Mclaren next year are going to be mightier than what they are today.
    There is a phrase in this forum.
    Driver comes & goes, but it’s ferrari end of the day.

Yeah I got your point, ferrari is counting on Leclerc. But what can Leclerc do with a mule car? I hope ferrari provides him at least a strong car, rest he will deliver. As we saw Italian GP 2019, Lewis even with strong car not able to win the race.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Stefa you’re old enough now...you still believe in Santa and other fairytales???

No, but still asking. Not to be forgoten!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post

No, but still asking. Not to be forgoten!
    Ha,ha....there’s no such thing as B spec car.....this was and will not ever gonna see the light of day...it was just some wildly false rumors running around by some hopeful optimist people that’s all....

Quote Originally Posted by JPMFerrari View Post
    Everyone is waiting for Hamilton to retire.
    But ! The 'Car' will still be there @ Merc. It's the car not the driver that's doing the WCCs , WDCs !

Do you think if Norris or Russel was in that car it would not finish on top? Or ricciardo or Max?
    Leclerc is a given.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Do you think if Norris or Russel was in that car it would not finish on top? Or ricciardo or Max?
    Leclerc is a given.
    You left out Bottas !!

Any news with the next car update?

Quote Originally Posted by bkircher View Post
    Yea none

Updates don't matter. Until new way more powerful engine is developed, no new stuff will change a thing.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Some.rumours circulating about a super new floor that should get us back into contention. It's been in development for.3 years.

Some.rumours circulating about a super new floor that should get us back into contention. It's been in development for.3 years.
    And some other sources say that they will need another 3 to fine tune it !!!
    And then Binotto said that we probably won't use it "For the good of the sport "!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    And some other sources say that they will need another 3 to fine tune it !!!
    And then Binotto said that we probably won't use it "For the good of the sport "!!!!
    LMFAO......kidding aside, it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TRUE

Looks like all of Brembo's criticism of Binotto has worked. He's nothing but a bucket of positivity lately. Brembo! Keep it up. At this rate, Binotto will believe Leclerc can be WDC.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...able_goalquot/

My crystal ball says that Ferrari is sure loser as long as Binotto and Elkann works for Ferrari. Sorry Charles.

I think you're wrong. Binotto is starting to show some b..ls and he's a proven tech genius. Let's see if he can put Ferrari back on track. If they start to challenge Red Bull with this car, then I'm willing to give him a couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    My crystal ball says that Ferrari is sure loser as long as Binotto and Elkann works for Ferrari. Sorry Charles.
    ok, can you look into that crystal ball of yours and tell me 6 winning #'s for my next lotto 6/49 ticket purchase....only one LUCKY combination of 6 numbers, tha's all i need.....lol

Without Charles, collecting big points, making real miracles, we would be fighting with Haas and Alpha Tauri in WCC. That is reality where we are.

Without Charles, collecting big points, making real miracles, we would be fighting with Haas and Alpha Tauri in WCC. That is reality where we are.
    I've heard this thing multiple times (and for Vet in the past) and I think its .....well I don't want to be rude.
    NO driver can extract more then a car can deliver!!!!!!!
    It's just that sometimes one driver find more difficult to take 100% from the car!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I've heard this thing multiple times (and for Vet in the past) and I think its .....well I don't want to be rude.
    NO driver can extract more then a car can deliver!!!!!!!
    It's just that sometimes one driver find more difficult to take 100% from the car!!!!!
    So you really believe that we have third fastest car, you know Ferrari is P3 in WCC atm.

So you really believe that we have third fastest car, you know Ferrari is P3 in WCC atm.
    We have a car that under certain circumstances has we could be 3rd faster like last week. It's a difficult car that it's very difficult to make it work.
    What I'm saying is that last week Lec didnt do magic to take 4th place.The way they set up the car with those tires on those pressures he had the pace that was a bit worse then Red Bull and Mercs and way better then all the others. That's the fact.
    It's also true that because it's a difficult car with limited potential in other races to be behind.
    I'm just answering to the comments that a driver can pull a car beyond its potential. It's not true. It's just that a really good driver (with the help and support of the team , i dont compare Lec to Vet ) can extract nearly the full potential of a difficult car !!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

If Max Verstappen was exceptional in a car that has shown flashes of being a top-drawer racing machine so far this year, Charles Leclerc was equally so in a Ferrari that has proven itself to be less than that. While team mate Sebastian Vettel spun away his chances in Turn 1, Lap1, Leclerc didn’t put a foot wrong in working his one-stop strategy – slow and steady progress apparently the best way to get a result out of the Ferrari SF1000 currently – taking a car he’d said in qualifying he could do nothing with to a fourth place that felt “like victory”. There could be no other score but a perfect one.
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...YvkXjnhPs.html

If we had 2 Leclercs, then sure it could be 3rd fastest, maybe sometimes 2nd.

and with Seb and Kimi?
    we are lucky to have Charles.

With Seb & Kimi sadly we'd be around where the Alphas & Alfas are.

Unless a driver can someone break the laws of physics, he can not extract more from the car that it is capable off. Some can get closer to the cars full potential than others.

The fastest car doesn’t always win, look at last weekend. We can judge how fast the 2020 Ferrari car is at the end of the season, we are about 1/3 of the way through.

Looks like all of Brembo's criticism of Binotto has worked. He's nothing but a bucket of positivity lately. Brembo! Keep it up. At this rate, Binotto will believe Leclerc can be WDC.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...able_goalquot/
    Binotto was watching the wrong driver and then despair set in . He finally got courage enough to recognize the younger driver as where hope lies. He probably checked to make sure he will still get paid if he shows Charles he's with him as #1. Pole ,podium ! Maybe even a win! Charles has to feel like he's Ferrari's main man . Max has shown everyone there's hope in holding Lewis off.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Binotto was watching the wrong driver and then despair set in . He finally got courage enough to recognize the younger driver as where hope lies. He probably checked to make sure he will still get paid if he shows Charles he's with him as #1. Pole ,podium ! Maybe even a win! Charles has to feel like he's Ferrari's main man . Max has shown everyone there's hope in holding Lewis off.
    only max showed??? Couple of wins from max shows he’s holding Lewis?
    2017 - couple of wins from vettel was leading the title
    2018 - Kimi also won US GP did hold Lewis
    2018 - Vettel was also leading title fight
    2019 - Leclerc did hold Lewis Italian GP, Belgian GP....

When provided right machine, Leclerc did also show it’s not only max.
    Max was never in a title fight in any of the season.

All Lewis could do last race was tie Schumy's podium record @ 155. Yeah Lewis was denied another win by the not so great Max. So yeah that none title contender out raced Seb, Charles , Bottas , Lewis, Kimi, Dan Santz , Stroll. He actually won the race. And yeah I imagine the podium record also will count as who's the F-1 GOAT of all time. So yeah; Max is not living up to the "crash " stappen fame he had . He at least should have touched Lewis car at some point to keep him off the podium. Left up to WDCs drivers Kimi or Seb last race and that #91 would be that much closer for Lewis. We Ferrari fans need Charles not Max to win races, but.. Max is to the rescue holding Merc back at least untill Seb with his new chassis or Charles can do it. So yeah; forget Max's 77 point 2nd place lead, Charles can pick up those 32 points. It's stlll early in the season.