Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 13242526272829303132333435363738
Results 1,111 to 1,135 of 1135

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

  1. #1111
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,872
    The floor from the 2nd picture is the one from next year rules but is the one that we used on FPs or we just test it for next year ??
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  2. #1112
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    The floor from the 2nd picture is the one from next year rules but is the one that we used on FPs or we just test it for next year ??
    They test it during the FP (2nd picture). The used the floor (3rd picture) in the FP2.



  3. #1113
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    They test it during the FP (2nd picture). The used the floor (3rd picture) in the FP2.

    https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/...-sf1000-1.webp
    https://cdn-1.motorsport.com/images/...i-sf1000-1.jpg
    I see 2 pictures and i see the same floor on both of them!!! i mean new floor with no slots
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  4. #1114
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,154
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    I see 2 pictures and i see the same floor on both of them!!! i mean new floor with no slots
    Leclerc ran with the German GP floor (floor with slots)



    Vettel with the new floor (not slots and cut off version)


  5. #1115
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Leclerc ran with the German GP floor (floor with slots)

    https://www.racefans.net/wp-content/...6959_HiRes.jpg

    Vettel with the new floor (not slots and cut off version)

    https://i1.lensdump.com/i/06er0Q.jpg
    IT.MOTORSPORT said that we actually used this floor ferrari-sf1000-floor-detail-1 (1).jpg . This is the new that we will use. it has the 3 curved fins in front the back tires grom last year !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  6. #1116
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,154
    This is during FP2. Both running with the slotted floor. (I have upscaled these 2 images)



  7. #1117
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    When Micheal Schumacher was at merc they were going no where fast.Then with the fia mercedes orchestrated and manipulated the hybrid era.Firstly mercedes built there army well in advance equipped there army well in advance and then declared a war to all that slept a snipper attack so to sleep.Without doubt all other teams have been disadvantaged .I would love to see lewis in another car say Redhill to be fair.I would bet water to biscuits that he would not have 91 race wins Buckley's chance.He owes it all to mercedes and there hybrid tactics.
    I'm over the whole LH/MS thing. The sad fact is that we are not winning races. That's what I'm concerned with the most. I couldn't care less whether Hamilton is in a Merc or a Williams next year. Will it make us any better? No. So who cares?
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  8. #1118
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    731
    Also, when you guys say put Lewis in a slower car and let's see... See what exactly?
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  9. #1119
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Also, when you guys say put Lewis in a slower car and let's see... See what exactly?
    You have to know by now this forum is " The Scuderia. net - Schumacher F-1 ". Nothing else matters. I for one am grateful that Binotto failed at making Charles a #2 driver or we fans would never have the driver we have now in Charles. Acknowledging who won a race or pole or fastest lap now and any other driving feat by any driver is a form of trolling here @ the Schumacher Forum. F-1 news saying Lewis had to drive the nuts off his car to come from behind to get on pole is admitting his driving; not just the car had something to do with getting the pole.That's trolling here @ the Shumy Forum. Yes! Charles and Ferrari and throw in Seb is all that matters as far as how the races go, but mentioning who else raced and say the top 10 in general is not trolling. Why didn't Ferrari change the floor sooner? There's hope for sure. That Ferrari seat will continue as the dream of every driver !
    Last edited by Brembo; 25th October 2020 at 08:51.

  10. #1120
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Athens, Greece
    Posts
    2,678
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You have to know by now this forum is " The Scuderia. net - Schumacher F-1 ". Nothing else matters. I for one am grateful that Binotto failed at making Charles a #2 driver or we fans would never have the driver we have now in Charles. Acknowledging who won a race or pole or fastest lap now and any other driving feat by any driver is a form of trolling here @ the Schumacher Forum. Yes! Charles and Ferrari and throw in Seb is all that matters as far as how the races go, but mentioning who else raced and say the top 10 in general is not trolling. Why didn't Ferrari change the floor sooner? There's hope for sure. That Ferrari seat will continue as the dream of every driver !
    Oh just stop it and I am kind to you in order to respect the rules. I am in awe of the patience shown by the mods , already one thread locked by Rob cause you just can't get it.
    This is a Scuderia forum and noone gives a damn about your psychological issues regarding Schumacher.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

  11. #1121
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,041
    Iremise ! Yes Schuderia FERRARI is where I want to be. Charles is my favorite driver and things are looking better. Let's hope for a podium!

  12. #1122
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,373
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Iremise ! Yes Schuderia FERRARI is where I want to be. Charles is my favorite driver and things are looking better. Let's hope for a podium!
    Yet I smell a ratty sarcasm in your post....

  13. #1123
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    2,762
    Brembo please do yourself and all of us a favour here and stop it.
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

  14. #1124
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,041
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Yet I smell a ratty sarcasm in your post....
    The car got better this year! Charles doesn't have to wait till 2021 ! Enjoy the race.

  15. #1125
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You have to know by now this forum is " The Scuderia. net - Schumacher F-1 ". Nothing else matters. I for one am grateful that Binotto failed at making Charles a #2 driver or we fans would never have the driver we have now in Charles. Acknowledging who won a race or pole or fastest lap now and any other driving feat by any driver is a form of trolling here @ the Schumacher Forum. F-1 news saying Lewis had to drive the nuts off his car to come from behind to get on pole is admitting his driving; not just the car had something to do with getting the pole.That's trolling here @ the Shumy Forum. Yes! Charles and Ferrari and throw in Seb is all that matters as far as how the races go, but mentioning who else raced and say the top 10 in general is not trolling. Why didn't Ferrari change the floor sooner? There's hope for sure. That Ferrari seat will continue as the dream of every driver !
    Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Oh just stop it and I am kind to you in order to respect the rules. I am in awe of the patience shown by the mods , already one thread locked by Rob cause you just can't get it.
    This is a Scuderia forum and noone gives a damn about your psychological issues regarding Schumacher.

    Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Brembo is right though. Admitting that LH is an exceptionally talented driver is a forbidden sin around here.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  16. #1126
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,461
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Brembo is right though. Admitting that LH is an exceptionally talented driver is a forbidden sin around here.
    Unquestionably he is good. But did he really had competition from 2014 onwards??!!!

  17. #1127
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,544
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Unquestionably he is good. But did he really had competition from 2014 onwards??!!!
    Only 2016. Rosberg went for it. Unfortunately, Lewis DNF in Malaysia was the deciding factor in Rosberg winning the 2016 WDC. That's it really. One year. Rosberg got what he wanted and a dissatified Toto did'nt renew his contract.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  18. #1128
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,262
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Only 2016. Rosberg went for it. Unfortunately, Lewis DNF in Malaysia was the deciding factor in Rosberg winning the 2016 WDC. That's it really. One year. Rosberg got what he wanted and a dissatified Toto did'nt renew his contract.
    Nico had signed a contract till end of 2018, no need to make things up
    Forza Ferrari

  19. #1129
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,544
    Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Nico had signed a contract till end of 2018, no need to make things up
    copy that. Toto was dissatisfied and Nico "retired" from F1 after 2016 going into 2017.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  20. #1130
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,601
    It's exciting to see Ferrari making some progress and it's actually working. Car looks much better already and the I like the slow & small approach to make sure we're taking the right path. Hopefully it pays off next year. I think with a bit more power Leclerc could have been 3rd.

  21. #1131
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    731
    Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Unquestionably he is good. But did he really had competition from 2014 onwards??!!!
    Not really, no. Rosberg and Bottas here and there but nothing major.
    Black Lives Matter
    We Race as One
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

  22. #1132
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,041
    In a recent interview Charles stressed how 3 practices for him is very important as far as giving the team the updates on the car and what can be improved . Also he stressed how important the practices are with regards to getting the feel for the track as best he can. Charles' success with what he has car wise and driving skill for sure is coming from hard work on his part. So next race it's back to 1 Sat . practice !

  23. #1133
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,601
    Not to mention evaluating new parts. With only 1 or 2 practices, it'd be hard to spend one of them doing back to back trials. If they want to go to 2 day weekends, then bring back in season testing.

  24. #1134
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Not to mention evaluating new parts. With only 1 or 2 practices, it'd be hard to spend one of them doing back to back trials. If they want to go to 2 day weekends, then bring back in season testing.
    That's a great idea, although the costs of in-season testing might be a step too far in view of the budget cap. It does seem to me that the FP1/2/3 sessions are too much and incur massive costs themselves. If the plan is to have so many GPs (23 proposed for 2021), the logistics are also costly when travelling back and forth between continents. So maybe in-season testing could be balanced against that, although I doubt very much it will happen
    Last edited by wisepie; Today at 08:24.

  25. #1135
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    towradgi beach
    Posts
    1,363
    Charles is young but his interlect for f1 is miles ahead of the curve simply exiting to watch him.Hamilton may have the trophies but charles if definitely the face of the f1 world.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •