Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 516171819202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Ferrari 2020 Challenger Thread

Go MAX!!! Leclerc is still the best though.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Go MAX!!! Leclerc is still the best though.
    You know it and I know it! The fights for up front make the races great esp. if Charles is up there. But.. if someone can slow Lewis down win wise, as the saying goes, " Any port in a storm!"

My philosophy is if FERRARI doesn't win I would like to see different winner every race.
    I think only hope we have this year and possibly next year are odd podiums here and there.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Ferrari has a significant problem with human resources. In fact, they have been too osted in the Italian market at one point and have been abandoned in the past by Aldo costa, sassi .... They were also rejected by former Mercedes chief executive Andy Cowell for his position as chief of motoring for 2021. Ferrari has a big problem for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    Ferrari has a significant problem with human resources. In fact, they have been too osted in the Italian market at one point and have been abandoned in the past by Aldo costa, sassi .... They were also rejected by former Mercedes chief executive Andy Cowell for his position as chief of motoring for 2021. Ferrari has a big problem for the future.
    The only cure is to winn a few races!

Ferrari "designed something special for Spa and Monza"
    http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/7...and_Monzaquot/

Quote Originally Posted by alfaromeo View Post
    It's so much better to have a good team and a bad car, because there's always hope the team will turn things around, but when the problem is with the team itself, it's a long road ahead. I just hope Ferrari are taking steps to strengthen their resources so we can be a formidable team again and produce championship winning cars.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    Ferrari "designed something special for Spa and Monza"
    http://gptoday.com/full_story/view/7...and_Monzaquot/
    I bet it's a really cool wallpaper on their IG page.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Lmfao....but you’re prolly not far off.....ha, ha

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Lmfao....but you’re prolly not far off.....ha, ha
    For our sake, I should be way off. At this point however, I no longer wish to be disappointed by elevating my expectations so might as well have a little fun.

https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/2...mpression=true

The Power Unit gate weighs 70% of the Ferrari gap

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    https://www.funoanalisitecnica.com/2...mpression=true

The Power Unit gate weighs 70% of the Ferrari gap
    I think we all knew that! Even last year our car wasn't as planted in the corners as the mercs but our straight line speed more than made up for that!

Still down some 30% so calculate 30% of 7 tenths of a second and may be that will represent the new gap to Mercedes red bull should close right up.Racing pt who knows Mercedes might slow them down further would be embarking for mercedes to be beaten by the copy.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Just a head spin, could it be that they didn't develop any power advantage or what so ever, but Ferrari is involved in the current party mode ban and the latest ERS controversy? As part of the engine deal with the FIA Ferrari is now doing exactly the same to Mercedes like they provided the FIA info in '19. All ERS systems are beeing checked starting tomorrow, could it be the "something special" regards to downgrading the power of the competition?

Farfetched but it still is Ferrari.

Do not discount anything.The fia do not want to held responsible for the death of f1.The sooner this engine saga is ended the sooner life will restart in f1.Ferrari pay back.

We've criticized Ferrari signing the agreement to freeze all engine and car development for the next 2 years. But with recent FIA statements about checking all PUs this might be a Ferrari masterstroke. If Mercs and Honda ERS systems are found to be outside the regs., then Ferrari might come out with the best PU if all others are paired back and have to be locked in.

We've criticized Ferrari signing the agreement to freeze all engine and car development for the next 2 years. But with recent FIA statements about checking all PUs this might be a Ferrari masterstroke. If Mercs and Honda ERS systems are found to be outside the regs., then Ferrari might come out with the best PU if all others are paired back and have to be locked in.
    Maybe, but by time everyone is checked, possibly found guilty, appeal process etc...Hamilton will have ran away and already won #7.

Maybe it will help us close the gap next season.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Let's hope so, but it's been some time since Ferrari has had a leg up on Mercedes or Red Bull strategically...
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

All this are nice scenarios but I will believe them when I see an actual brop of performance on the other cars !!!!
    Till then it's just words!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    All this are nice scenarios but I will believe them when I see an actual brop of performance on the other cars !!!!
    My point too

Let' s wait. Nothing to loose!

Can we expect anything new or any upgrades on the SF1000 this weekend? I saw somewhere Binotto said they planned something "special"?!

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Can we expect anything new or any upgrades on the SF1000 this weekend? I saw somewhere Binotto said they planned something "special"?!
    Nothing yet (Monday).

Weather currently is unpredictable. It's constantly changing. Best way to know the weather is on Friday and into the weekend.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    "Something Special" is most likely related to the livery. I can see a special livery to mark Ferrari's 1000 race in F1. Don't get your hopes up for anything performance related.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    "Something Special" is most likely related to the livery. I can see a special livery to mark Ferrari's 1000 race in F1. Don't get your hopes up for anything performance related.
    You mean we won’t be seeing the SF1000-B?

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    You mean we won’t be seeing the SF1000-B?
    ha, ha.....only some wishful thinking on your part mate....

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Well I think our 1000th gp will be at Monza so it might be something else then a different livery at Spa ,BUT again I don't expect anything "special ".
    There are SO many times that we heard something new to come, even from official team members mouth, and then we try to find this "new" staff with a magnified glass !!!!!
    So yeah I dont expect anything!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Well I think our 1000th gp will be at Monza so it might be something else then a different livery at Spa ,BUT again I don't expect anything "special ".
    There are SO many times that we heard something new to come, even from official team members mouth, and then we try to find this "new" staff with a magnified glass !!!!!
    So yeah I dont expect anything!!!

Maybe the something special will be exposing Merc; their years of corruption with the FIA and Pirelli lol. Then I woke up from my dream ahaha
    ~FORZA FERRARI~