Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Furious Ferrari slams door on Verstappen

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I am comparing Prost to Max as to what happened to Prost when he behaved the way he did. I did not compared max to Prost in regards to his abilities. That would be ridiculous (lol).

Regarding the rest of your questions, my take is rather simple:
    This is a Ferrari forum, which to me that means that you can support our drivers. You cannot bash our drivers.
    And no, you are not supposed to support other teams' drivers especially if that means that you do that over our drivers or our team.
    And regarding Charles not finishing in front of Max, you are well aware, or should, how the team treated him at the beginning of the year what happened at the end of the year and yet you're trying to make it as if Max ended 3rd because he 's what, better?
    Pathetic, really.
    Well I'm sorry if GOLDEN BOY is onboard, I'm the #1 basher even if its our team, for me I don't need that cheater dude.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    I am comparing Prost to Max as to what happened to Prost when he behaved the way he did. I did not compared max to Prost in regards to his abilities. That would be ridiculous (lol).

Regarding the rest of your questions, my take is rather simple:
    This is a Ferrari forum, which to me that means that you can support our drivers. You cannot bash our drivers.
    And no, you are not supposed to support other teams' drivers especially if that means that you do that over our drivers or our team.
    And regarding Charles not finishing in front of Max, you are well aware, or should, how the team treated him at the beginning of the year what happened at the end of the year and yet you're trying to make it as if Max ended 3rd because he 's what, better?
    Pathetic, really.
    Well I'm sorry if GOLDEN BOY is onboard, I'm the #1 basher even if its our team, for me I don't need that cheater dude..He want a seat at FERRARI because he knows the MERC is at the end of it's glory? want to beat MSC records as FERRARI BOY? NOOOOOO WAAAYYYYY!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Now seen the real face of a member. Who’s not a Ferrari fan, Slamming ferrari drivers.
    This is what he’s been from all the time a max fan.

Anyways coming to the topic, Charles without DNFs would have been Almost 2nd in WDC. Vettel would have been fighting for 3rd in WDC without of DNFs n his routine mistakes. Where as max 5th in the standings.

Ferrari doing the right thing in case of Max, tell him to get his b** somewhere.
    Next season Lec will make max an ordinary driver.
    Sez the fanboy. I'm guessing we'll see no more of you on this forum when Vettel leaves after next year.

So max rules him self out of ever partnering Charles at Ferrari. No max Mr camilleri and Mr binotto have ruled you out.Your mouth is your ruin.

Ridiculous reason to not want probably the best driver of the next 10 years.

It appears that Ferrari fans are very driver oriented in so far as leaving the team 3rd or worse WCC as long as as long as off track interviews etc. are polite. Charles and the team need all the help they can get " On the race track !" Accusing the FIA and Pirelli of bending towards Merc as far as favoritism is no better or worse than a driver's opinion on what he thinks is going on. The drivers points at the end of a season and where he finishes on the list should be what Ferrari looks at , and how long they are in a F_1 seat . Charles deserves to have a real point getting team mate along side him. Interviews mean nothing come seasons end.

Lewis will break shumachers record in a Ferrari established in a Ferrari broken by a Ferrari sad but records are there to be broken.Charles and big mouth tulip top are the road blocks.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorUS View Post
    Sez the fanboy. I'm guessing we'll see no more of you on this forum when Vettel leaves after next year.
    Thank you... I didn’t come to this forum with your permission or sebs permission.
    If Mods found something wrong with my posts they will remove me or I myself walk away.

Ferrari should focus on building strong car next season.
    We have two strong drivers. Either of them will bring the title.
    If vettel doesn’t perform, ferrari has every right to look for replacement. Becoz vettel been given many chances 2018/2019.
    2021 shouldn’t be another one. Hope he gives his best next season.

Coming 2021 pair line up, if vettel is away. Lec can easily lead the team & be the real deal.
    No need of another star driver line up where it might lead to dirty politics inside the team.
    We’ve seen Ham-Alonso/vettel-Webber/ham-rosberg ... don’t want to see another.

Seb got the seat at Ferrari for being recognized as great @ R Bull. Ferrari supported that other team's driver with $50 million to come on over. A F-1 fan recognizing a drivers accomplishments is not supporting him over a Ferrari driver for example. On the other hand recognizing and admitting a driver had a bad race or a bad season is not bashing him. Seb did great this season! Lewis was a disgrace this past season , he couldn't even reach 92 wins. Ferrari needs wins Points !!! It takes 2 top drivers and a great car . So far they have two of the 3 ingredients !! Give Gio the shot. At least Ferrari won't be honoring an enemy driver for his success with another team.

Quote Originally Posted by vcs316 View Post
    And there you go again polluting & derailing another thread (with the same stupid and repetitive comments) and bashing our own drivers. Find a Max forum and be out of here!
    Last edited by Brembo; 17th December 2019 at 13:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Seb got the seat at Ferrari for being recognized as great @ R Bull. Ferrari supported that other team's driver with $50 million to come on over. A F-1 fan recognizing a drivers accomplishments is not supporting him over a Ferrari driver for example. On the other hand recognizing and admitting a driver had a bad race or a bad season is not bashing him. Seb did great this season! Lewis was a disgrace this past season , he couldn't even reach 92 wins. Ferrari needs wins Points !!! It takes 2 top drivers and a great car . So far they have two of the 3 ingredients !! Give Gio the shot. At least Ferrari won't be honoring an enemy driver for his success with another team.
    Again you with your pure Seb hate. Charles isnt yet a top driver, he is not proven. To be quite honest he is playing innocent in many cases, but his driving in some cases is erratic, leaving no room for the other car, moving under braking, crashing on his own in some of the races. He is playing a dangerous game.

Just wait until Ferrari is the fastest car, with all the FERRARI pressure to win the title. I am sure he would break, the only one in this century who didnt was Michael. Alonso crumble in 2010, (Monaco crash, Spa crash, Great Britain) and 2012 (Japan crash on his own, lost the title).

Each driver is nothing without a good car. Your posts are really silly.

Forza Seb, Ferrari.

Now you see the point of my post, I was sarcastic, because why I would dislike Charles! I have given you example, how your silly posts looks like in other way.
    Last edited by Vettel165; 17th December 2019 at 07:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom Hearts View Post
    Ridiculous reason to not want probably the best driver of the next 10 years.
    Well, if Hamilton really wants the Ferrari drive, then he will get the Ferrari drive. No way Ferrari gonna ignore Hamilton, IF he really wants to drive for us.

But Binotto on the other hand, said that Charles is our long term priority and any driver who will partner him must understand the situation and adapt to it. He said they will go for someone 'mature', which rules out another young driver.

So if the talks falls off with Hamilton/he decides to stay with Mercedes for 2021, then Ferrari will go for someone like Perez to partner with Leclerc.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Again you with your pure Seb hate. Charles isnt yet a top driver, he is not proven. To be quite honest he is playing innocent in many cases, but his driving in some cases is erratic, leaving no room for the other car, moving under braking, crashing on his own in some of the races. He is playing a dangerous game.

Just wait until Ferrari is the fastest car, with all the FERRARI pressure to win the title. I am sure he would break, the only one in this century who didnt was Michael. Alonso crumble in 2010, (Monaco crash, Spa crash, Great Britain) and 2012 (Japan crash on his own, lost the title).

Each driver is nothing without a good car. Your posts are really silly.

Forza Seb, Ferrari.

Now you see the point of my post, I was sarcastic, because why I would dislike Charles! I have given you example, how your silly posts looks like in other way.
    I will show you i am also a Seb fan as soon as he starts driving for Ferrari like he did @ R Bull or close to it. A clear sign of a hypocrite , that's me. ! A Charles Gio team will be much easier for Binotto to manage. Gio with a good car and the experience he's getting fighting it out, not just up front along side Charles will do the trick. OK Seb was great this past season, Charles was clearly the #2 performer.
    Last edited by Brembo; 21st December 2019 at 04:34.