Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272839 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 420 of 1442

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

  1. #391
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belgrade, Serbia
    Posts
    12,431
    Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    A bit off-topic, but still related to F1.

    The father of my mom's friend passed away from heart related problems last night unfortunately after being hospitalized for about a month, in a different section from those with Covid-19 related issues, in Rho, Lombardy. After 4 tests that still showed negative, the certificate given to his daughter clearly said - death from Covid-19. After 4 negative tests! Do you guys understand how ridiculous this bs has got? I'm here, in the epicentre, very close to Bergamo and I believe this was all a massive bs which is about to ruin this beautiful country.

    Can you imagine it will be again enough for one positive test in the paddock to get everyone packing their stuff and leave? A test that first of all has a big margin of error. We've had here people being told after tests that they were positive, but in fact they weren't. If they say it's so contagious, which I believe it is, as every other coronavirus, there will definitely be infected people even among the staff.

    This has lead me to the conclusion that it won't be about the virus deciding when and if F1 restarts, but some powers up there giving the green light.

    Once again, sorry for the off-topic.
    On the contrary! You are not of the topic. You are right on spot! That small 1% or elite how they are called what's to ruin everything in this beautiful world. All this regarding COVID 19 is pure utterly BS!!!
    Go and check this:

    https://londonreal.tv/episodes/

    Watch the episodes:
    BUTTAR
    KAUFMAN
    DAVID ICKE

    And stop this mass madness that is spread all around the globe!
    Last edited by stefa; 2nd May 2020 at 15:47.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Christchurch,UK
    Posts
    4,036
    Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    A bit off-topic, but still related to F1.

    The father of my mom's friend passed away from heart related problems last night unfortunately after being hospitalized for about a month, in a different section from those with Covid-19 related issues, in Rho, Lombardy. After 4 tests that still showed negative, the certificate given to his daughter clearly said - death from Covid-19. After 4 negative tests! Do you guys understand how ridiculous this bs has got? I'm here, in the epicentre, very close to Bergamo and I believe this was all a massive bs which is about to ruin this beautiful country.

    Can you imagine it will be again enough for one positive test in the paddock to get everyone packing their stuff and leave? A test that first of all has a big margin of error. We've had here people being told after tests that they were positive, but in fact they weren't. If they say it's so contagious, which I believe it is, as every other coronavirus, there will definitely be infected people even among the staff.

    This has lead me to the conclusion that it won't be about the virus deciding when and if F1 restarts, but some powers up there giving the green light.

    Once again, sorry for the off-topic.
    Your post makes sad but interesting reading and I note that you are near Bergamo which was one of the worst areas affected by coronavirus in Lombardy. I was also in Bergamo just before the virus became fully acknowledged to be a pandemic (mid-Feb) and I know many people in the Lake Garda area who are likely to see a disastrous summer, so the beautiful country that is Italy will be a no-go area for tourists, my own trip this month was cancelled long ago. Your point about races taking place and the unreliability of tests is very true and I am sure we all want this season to get going but I can't see any Government making it easy or even possible whilst the testing and tracking is in force with no actual vaccine to seriously combat it. Brawn and the FIA are doing their best against a brick wall, but of course health comes first, even before money! Saluti ai Bergamaschi!

  3. #393
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,002
    Mexico has turned their F-1 track facility to a temporary hospital to fight their rising virus cases.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    1,119
    Hamilton will move to Ferrari to replace Vettel


    Lewis Hamilton*is on his way to Ferrari to replace Sebastian Vettel, that’s according to former F1 team boss Eddie Jordan.

    Hamilton has long been linked to Ferrari with reports in 2017 claiming a move was only an announcement away.

    That, however, didn’t happen after Vettel re-signed with the Scuderia, committing to the Italian stable until the end of 2020.

    At the time Hamilton responded to news of Vettel’s new deal by telling world that the “dream” move was over.

    “It’s definitely a dream for every driver, including me,” he said in August 2017.

    “Whether or not l will ever be there… I guess definitely not in the next four years or whatever it is – three years.”

    Now with the German’s place at Ferrari once again uncertain with his contract up at the end of this year, Hamilton could be the man that Ferrari turn to.

    Jordan, who also thinks Mercedes leaving the sport will a play a role in the move, is convinced it will happen.

    “Lewis will switch to Ferrari,” he told*F1-Insider.com. “Only the Italians can still afford his salary and they know that he is worth it.

    “[Max] Verstappen will stay with Red Bull and try to beat Lewis. But that will be very difficult.

    “I am convinced that manufacturers like Mercedes, Honda and maybe Renault will pull the ripcord and will end their Formula 1 commitment in the next two years.”

    Jordan’s prediction is at odds with a comment*Hamilton posted on social media last month.

    Responding to a headline in the Sun, about his “dream” move to Ferrari being “dashed” by Vettel, Hamilton made it abundantly clear that he is very happy right where he is.

    “First off, there is no dash to another team. I am with my dream team,” Hamilton’s deleted Instagram post said.

    “Second, there is not a thing in my way as I’m not trying to move. I’m with the people who have cared from day one. We are the best team!”

    ADVERTISING

    But let’s never forget that Jordan was the man who predicted that Michael Schumacher would return to Formula 1. And would do so with Mercedes.

    As for Vettel’s Jordan reckons the German will either swap to McLaren or call it quits on Formula 1.

    “Unlike Lewis Hamilton, I don’t know Vettel very well, but in my opinion he has no choice but to stop or switch to McLaren,” he said.

    “The train at Ferrari has long left for him.”
    Red is the only color!!!

  5. #395
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Hamilton will move to Ferrari to replace Vettel


    Lewis Hamilton*is on his way to Ferrari to replace Sebastian Vettel, that’s according to former F1 team boss Eddie Jordan.

    Hamilton has long been linked to Ferrari with reports in 2017 claiming a move was only an announcement away.

    That, however, didn’t happen after Vettel re-signed with the Scuderia, committing to the Italian stable until the end of 2020.

    At the time Hamilton responded to news of Vettel’s new deal by telling world that the “dream” move was over.

    “It’s definitely a dream for every driver, including me,” he said in August 2017.

    “Whether or not l will ever be there… I guess definitely not in the next four years or whatever it is – three years.”

    Now with the German’s place at Ferrari once again uncertain with his contract up at the end of this year, Hamilton could be the man that Ferrari turn to.

    Jordan, who also thinks Mercedes leaving the sport will a play a role in the move, is convinced it will happen.

    “Lewis will switch to Ferrari,” he told*F1-Insider.com. “Only the Italians can still afford his salary and they know that he is worth it.

    “[Max] Verstappen will stay with Red Bull and try to beat Lewis. But that will be very difficult.

    “I am convinced that manufacturers like Mercedes, Honda and maybe Renault will pull the ripcord and will end their Formula 1 commitment in the next two years.”

    Jordan’s prediction is at odds with a comment*Hamilton posted on social media last month.

    Responding to a headline in the Sun, about his “dream” move to Ferrari being “dashed” by Vettel, Hamilton made it abundantly clear that he is very happy right where he is.

    “First off, there is no dash to another team. I am with my dream team,” Hamilton’s deleted Instagram post said.

    “Second, there is not a thing in my way as I’m not trying to move. I’m with the people who have cared from day one. We are the best team!”

    ADVERTISING

    But let’s never forget that Jordan was the man who predicted that Michael Schumacher would return to Formula 1. And would do so with Mercedes.

    As for Vettel’s Jordan reckons the German will either swap to McLaren or call it quits on Formula 1.

    “Unlike Lewis Hamilton, I don’t know Vettel very well, but in my opinion he has no choice but to stop or switch to McLaren,” he said.

    “The train at Ferrari has long left for him.”
    i'm NOT believing ANY of it...........this is just rumors that press is pumping in to keep us entertained and on our toes.....whith this crap COVID is going on....THAT'S ALL.....

    Hamster would NEVER leave Merc so long as they're the team to beat and where he drives that TAXI to his 8th maybe even 9th WDC all this with a perfect butler of a teammate.....

    why would he come to Ferrari which is a very BIG unknown and a team that has a hard time matching Merc,let alone beat them.....( I KNOW IT'S SAD AND IT SADDENS ME TO PIECES....), also to a team where Charles may also give him a hard time as he is NO butler like Botas

    again i will believe it when Ferrari themselves will say something....but deep down i don't think thats gonna happen
    Last edited by FerrariF60; 4th May 2020 at 17:54.

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    Hamilton will move to Ferrari to replace Vettel


    Lewis Hamilton*is on his way to Ferrari to replace Sebastian Vettel, that’s according to former F1 team boss Eddie Jordan.

    Hamilton has long been linked to Ferrari with reports in 2017 claiming a move was only an announcement away.

    That, however, didn’t happen after Vettel re-signed with the Scuderia, committing to the Italian stable until the end of 2020.

    At the time Hamilton responded to news of Vettel’s new deal by telling world that the “dream” move was over.

    “It’s definitely a dream for every driver, including me,” he said in August 2017.

    “Whether or not l will ever be there… I guess definitely not in the next four years or whatever it is – three years.”

    Now with the German’s place at Ferrari once again uncertain with his contract up at the end of this year, Hamilton could be the man that Ferrari turn to.

    Jordan, who also thinks Mercedes leaving the sport will a play a role in the move, is convinced it will happen.

    “Lewis will switch to Ferrari,” he told*F1-Insider.com. “Only the Italians can still afford his salary and they know that he is worth it.

    “[Max] Verstappen will stay with Red Bull and try to beat Lewis. But that will be very difficult.

    “I am convinced that manufacturers like Mercedes, Honda and maybe Renault will pull the ripcord and will end their Formula 1 commitment in the next two years.”

    Jordan’s prediction is at odds with a comment*Hamilton posted on social media last month.

    Responding to a headline in the Sun, about his “dream” move to Ferrari being “dashed” by Vettel, Hamilton made it abundantly clear that he is very happy right where he is.

    “First off, there is no dash to another team. I am with my dream team,” Hamilton’s deleted Instagram post said.

    “Second, there is not a thing in my way as I’m not trying to move. I’m with the people who have cared from day one. We are the best team!”

    ADVERTISING

    But let’s never forget that Jordan was the man who predicted that Michael Schumacher would return to Formula 1. And would do so with Mercedes.

    As for Vettel’s Jordan reckons the German will either swap to McLaren or call it quits on Formula 1.

    “Unlike Lewis Hamilton, I don’t know Vettel very well, but in my opinion he has no choice but to stop or switch to McLaren,” he said.

    “The train at Ferrari has long left for him.”


    ......




    "May the 4th be with you!"

    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EXLIdhSU8AMMy6F.jpg
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    1,119
    Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    i'm NOT believing ANY of it...........this is just rumors that press is pumping in to keep us entertained and on our toes.....whith this crap COVID is going on....THAT'S ALL.....

    Hamster would NEVER leave Merc so long as they're the team to beat and where he drives that TAXI to his 8th maybe even 9th WDC all this with a perfect butler of a teammate.....

    why would he come to Ferrari which is a very BIG unknown and a team that has a hard time matching Merc,let alone beat them.....( I KNOW IT'S SAD AND IT SADDENS ME TO PIECES....), also to a team where Charles may also give him a hard time as he is NO butler like Botas

    again i will believe it when Ferrari themselves will say something....but deep down i don't think thats gonna happen

    Well, I honestly don't believe either and don't want Hamilton anywhere near Ferrari but if Mercedes to sell F1 team and decides to continue as engine supplier than who knows what may happen. Think all car manufacturers will be going through a very difficult period of time for a while but we shall see.
    Red is the only color!!!

  8. #398
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    27
    Autosprint has brought up Luca di Montezemolo as one of the candidates for the role of FIA president

    http://scuderiafans.com/former-ferra...fia-president/

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Davao City
    Posts
    234
    Quote Originally Posted by RM-Ferrari View Post
    Autosprint has brought up Luca di Montezemolo as one of the candidates for the role of FIA president

    http://scuderiafans.com/former-ferra...fia-president/
    I don't know what to say... isn't it LDM has bad blood with FERRARI under Sergio term? maybe we will just another JT who's favoring MERC.

    #1 Ferrari hit MERC or RB automatic penalty (JT no comment)
    #2 the 2 car (MERC & RB) hit ferrari owwww god it's racing incident no penalty needed.

  10. #400
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    29,260
    Luca loves Ferrari as much as anyone......
    Forza Ferrari

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Ted Kravitz's theory on where Sebastian Vettel could end up next! | The Notebook (32min 32sec)


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqRg0uk1_j0
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Could Fernando Alonso rejoin Renault in a sensational return to Formula One? | The F1 Show (11min 02sec)


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8zJMNJyDU8&t=28s
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Iceoplex
    Posts
    1,688
    Wolff questions timing of Vettel announcement

    Toto Wolff cannot fathom why Ferrari would confirm Sebastian Vettel’s exit when they still have a full season left working together.

    Last week Ferrari announced that Vettel would no longer be racing in red as of the end of this season.

    In his statement, the German said that he and Ferrari had realised that they no longer had a “common desire” to work together beyond 2020.

    They will, however, continue as partners for this season.

    Team boss Mattia Binotto later explained: “There was no specific reason that led to this decision, apart from the common and amicable belief that the time had come to go our separate ways in order to reach our respective objectives.”

    Two days later Ferrari announced Carlos Sainz as Vettel’s replacement with McLaren signing Daniel Ricciardo as Lando Norris’ 2021 team-mate.

    That’s three teams who will have to work with drivers that they know won’t be around next year.

    Wolff doesn’t understand the timing.

    He told Kronen Zeitung: “You have to work with a driver for a year who can and will use all your innovations against you in the following season.”

    As all last week’s announcements played out it concluded with Vettel not having a job for 2021 and Renault being a driver short.

    But rather than rumours linking the German to the Renault seat, speculation popped that Vettel could head to Mercedes to partner Lewis Hamilton.

    Wolff has already denied that, saying his priority is Mercedes’ own crop of drivers with George Russell the most likely to fill a seat at Mercedes should one open up.

    Kronen, though, tried its luck.

    ‘Is Vettel a topic at Mercedes?’ was the question.

    The reply: “Our priority is Lewis Hamilton, who is an institution, and Valtteri Bottas.”
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

  14. #404
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    6

    Sebastian Vettel is a Mecedece mole

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Wolff questions timing of Vettel announcement

    Toto Wolff cannot fathom why Ferrari would confirm Sebastian Vettel’s exit when they still have a full season left working together.

    Last week Ferrari announced that Vettel would no longer be racing in red as of the end of this season.

    In his statement, the German said that he and Ferrari had realised that they no longer had a “common desire” to work together beyond 2020.

    They will, however, continue as partners for this season.

    Team boss Mattia Binotto later explained: “There was no specific reason that led to this decision, apart from the common and amicable belief that the time had come to go our separate ways in order to reach our respective objectives.”

    Two days later Ferrari announced Carlos Sainz as Vettel’s replacement with McLaren signing Daniel Ricciardo as Lando Norris’ 2021 team-mate.

    That’s three teams who will have to work with drivers that they know won’t be around next year.

    Wolff doesn’t understand the timing.

    He told Kronen Zeitung: “You have to work with a driver for a year who can and will use all your innovations against you in the following season.”

    As all last week’s announcements played out it concluded with Vettel not having a job for 2021 and Renault being a driver short.

    But rather than rumours linking the German to the Renault seat, speculation popped that Vettel could head to Mercedes to partner Lewis Hamilton.

    Wolff has already denied that, saying his priority is Mercedes’ own crop of drivers with George Russell the most likely to fill a seat at Mercedes should one open up.

    Kronen, though, tried its luck.

    ‘Is Vettel a topic at Mercedes?’ was the question.

    The reply: “Our priority is Lewis Hamilton, who is an institution, and Valtteri Bottas.”
    Last edited by nikki; 21st May 2020 at 00:38. Reason: If Vettel pulls off anymore of his in race collisions now, we will really know why won't we.

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    19

    Early announcement

    Maybe because 2020 will not be a full season .... duh ...

  16. #406
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    canada
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Stingray View Post
    Maybe because 2020 will not be a full season .... duh ...
    Short season or not there is still a beginning and an END Stingray!

  17. #407
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Renault and Renault F1 look to be in trouble.

    I wonder if this alos played into Ricciardo's decision to switch to Mclaren.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  18. #408
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,361
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Renault and Renault F1 look to be in trouble.

    I wonder if this alos played into Ricciardo's decision to switch to Mclaren.
    Smart move on his part if he stiffed something....but I feel dad for Renault in general if something bad were to happen
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

  19. #409
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,672
    Totally missed news...so Sainz is coming to Ferrari, I like that, Ricciardo is going to Macca...what else is confirmed..., Vettel?..

  20. #410
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    Totally missed news...so Sainz is coming to Ferrari, I like that, Ricciardo is going to Macca...what else is confirmed..., Vettel?..
    Retire or Mercs.
    Toto is backing Ham, Merc management is backing vettel/ham combo

  21. #411
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,672
    so no other confirmed moves
    all right, Carlos is good, stable, does not make stupid mistakes and I also think he is fast, we will see what kind of fight it will be with Charles, but I do not think they crash, both are gentleman IMO
    really good move I do believe
    good, happy, lol

    and thanks to Seb, I am sure he did gave his everything, hopefully he will get Mercs seat, it would be fun to watch Ham and Seb fight too

  22. #412
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    9,337
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    so no other confirmed moves
    all right, Carlos is good, stable, does not make stupid mistakes and I also think he is fast, we will see what kind of fight it will be with Charles, but I do not think they crash, both are gentleman IMO
    really good move I do believe
    good, happy, lol


    and thanks to Seb, I am sure he did gave his everything, hopefully he will get Mercs seat, it would be fun to watch Ham and Seb fight too
    Yes that’s good for the sport too.
    Ham/vet/max/Lec fight...!!

  23. #413
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,002
    Quote Originally Posted by KimiBot View Post
    so no other confirmed moves
    all right, Carlos is good, stable, does not make stupid mistakes and I also think he is fast, we will see what kind of fight it will be with Charles, but I do not think they crash, both are gentleman IMO
    really good move I do believe
    good, happy, lol

    and thanks to Seb, I am sure he did gave his everything, hopefully he will get Mercs seat, it would be fun to watch Ham and Seb fight too
    When a fan compares Charles to Lewis, the Ferrari car to Lewis' Merc, Where's the fight? Throw in Seb , who can't come near Charles. Seb wants to do a full Michael and retire home in Germany with Merc. Every nut and bolt in making a Ferrari car and team go forward will be open to Merc to analyze . Michael put Merc on top . Seb would if he could help keep up the good work. Let us Ferrari fans stay cool with Bottas as Lewis team mate.

  24. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    When a fan compares Charles to Lewis, the Ferrari car to Lewis' Merc, Where's the fight? Throw in Seb , who can't come near Charles. Seb wants to do a full Michael and retire home in Germany with Merc. Every nut and bolt in making a Ferrari car and team go forward will be open to Merc to analyze . Michael put Merc on top . Seb would if he could help keep up the good work. Let us Ferrari fans stay cool with Bottas as Lewis team mate.
    We don't have to worry about that. Vettel won't have access to new aero upgrades and engine specs. He's pretty much a outcast right now.

  25. #415
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    480
    I didn't agree with the budget cap, but the new aero provisions concern me more. They're BoP in all but name. Penalising the most successful teams and providing extra quotas for slow teams is not F1. I stopped watching the WEC because of its invasive BoP and sadly F1 is going down the same road.

  26. #416
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Fingers crossed.....

    From Albert Fabrega:

    FIA is working in a new engine rules for 2025.
    MGUH should be removed from power units.

    It has brought:
    �� Efficiency

    But also:
    ��Differences between engines
    �� Amazing increase of budget
    ��Complexity
    ��Block new manufacturers
    ��Lack of understanding

    MGUH has been a proper virus
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  27. #417
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    1,416
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Fingers crossed.....

    From Albert Fabrega:

    FIA is working in a new engine rules for 2025.
    MGUH should be removed from power units.

    It has brought:
    �� Efficiency

    But also:
    ��Differences between engines
    �� Amazing increase of budget
    ��Complexity
    ��Block new manufacturers
    ��Lack of understanding

    MGUH has been a proper virus
    The current PU formula has also given us new circuit records at almost every venue. If they dumb it down in the future then this is truly the end of an era. Then I'm out of here. I won't be watching anything that first goes backwards by 3-6 seconds in 2022-2024 to go even further backwards in 2025.

    Two great records.

    Spa 2018. Vettel in Q2 (prior to the rain in Q3): 1.41:501
    Monza 2018. Räikkönen in Q3: 1.19.119

    Might never be beaten. Could have been beaten last year but the compounds were a step harder than 2018. Let's see what compounds they bring this year.

    Liberty is the virus.

  28. #418
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    The current PU formula has also given us new circuit records at almost every venue. If they dumb it down in the future then this is truly the end of an era. Then I'm out of here. I won't be watching anything that first goes backwards by 3-6 seconds in 2022-2024 to go even further backwards in 2025.

    Two great records.

    Spa 2018. Vettel in Q2 (prior to the rain in Q3): 1.41:501
    Monza 2018. Räikkönen in Q3: 1.19.119

    Might never be beaten. Could have been beaten last year but the compounds were a step harder than 2018. Let's see what compounds they bring this year.

    Liberty is the virus.

    I'm more about actual RACNG. I really don't care about efficiency. Leave efficiency to the road cars. Besides, more manufacturers might join in if they "dumb-down" the PU....like Porsche. So what if Mercedes leaves.

    The MGU-H was complicated and too costly.

    BTW, Raikkonen's fastest ever F1 lap at Monza 2018 was aided through Vettels slipstream. When all 3 left the pits in this order Hamilton, Seb, then Kimi, they had a like 2 minutes left on the clock......Hamilton broke JPM's record first, then Seb did it but Kimi set the fastest lap ever following Seb and took advantage of Seb's slipstream. Seb followed up on team radio "We talk later".
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  29. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    6,083
    https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/sta...39046403620864

    Sky News Breaking

    Sky News understands supercar maker McLaren group is to axe a quarter of its workforce as the covid-19 pandemic continues to affect the automotive industry
    Not looking good for Mclaren (& Renault). Also I don't really get how they can fire 25% of their workforce while justifying Ricciardo's 30M paycheck.

  30. #420
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,482
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    https://twitter.com/SkyNewsBreak/sta...39046403620864



    Not looking good for Mclaren (& Renault). Also I don't really get how they can fire 25% of their workforce while justifying Ricciardo's 30M paycheck.

    That's about 1200 people....yikes. Mclaren also had to sell some of its heritage cars as well.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •