Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ... 112223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1656

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Its not being a chicken I believe the result they are looking for will be achieved.The fia will lay out new directives re car copying etc for the 2021 season.

As Merc continues to realize their tire problems as far as choice per track, and get it more under control , podiums will be all that's available to the rest of the teams. But.... I always had and still have faith in Max either taking away a win from Lewis or at least separating the two Mercs. Binotto needs tos top with this 2022 BS and give Charles a car to fight with. Driver wise he's already up there. Who knows? Maybe even Seb can surprise everyone if he gets a car he's OK with.

Ferrari to press on with appeal against racing point will go it alone another sighn of regaining strength and position they have mercedes in the firing line and the wolf stroll connection.

And the appeal could possible implicate Merc if it's proven they did deliver a scale model and drawings to RP.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Ferrari to press on with appeal against racing point will go it alone another sighn of regaining strength and position they have mercedes in the firing line and the wolf stroll connection.
    A good sign that Ferrari are not backing down with this.

Lewis Hamilton 'stands unified' with boycotting athletes but will race at Belgian GP

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/29753076/hamilton-stands-unified-boycotting-athletes-race-belgian-gp

As usual from him... Strong mouth fighter....

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Lewis Hamilton 'stands unified' with boycotting athletes but will race at Belgian GP

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/29753076/hamilton-stands-unified-boycotting-athletes-race-belgian-gp

Lewis for sure is thinking how lucky him and all the drivers are in F-1. The season was almost cancelled. And he owes it to his team to show up. Look where they got him with that
    "Car " !

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis for sure is thinking how lucky him and all the drivers are in F-1. The season was almost cancelled. And he owes it to his team to show up. Look where they got him with that
    "Car " !
    I emphasize the CAR without quotes!!!

"Car " !
    I wish the season would've gotten cancelled to be honest. Could've done with a one-year vacation. Would've been the sole silver lining of the corona situation and they couldn't even give us that. Sigh. Give us our 2019 engine back. NOW!

Lewis needs to STOP being a "politician" and just drive his F1 car. Period. He's a hypocrite off the track.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

2nd Bahrain GP layout confirmed. This is going to be painfull to watch

Quote Originally Posted by S1000RR View Post
    2nd Bahrain GP layout confirmed. This is going to be painfull to watch

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...er_Circuit.svg
    We'll be 2 laps down, if not more

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    I wish the season would've gotten cancelled to be honest. Could've done with a one-year vacation. Would've been the sole silver lining of the corona situation and they couldn't even give us that. Sigh. Give us our 2019 engine back. NOW!
    I think a lot of us would agree with that, but it would have been even more of a shocker for 2021 if the season had been cancelled. Those Merc/Honda/Renault power units should be investigated immediately, then maybe we'll understand why we appear to have lost so much power.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I think a lot of us would agree with that, but it would have been even more of a shocker for 2021 if the season had been cancelled. Those Merc/Honda/Renault power units should be investigated immediately, then maybe we'll understand why we appear to have lost so much power.
    What is with the delay of the investigation of their engines and the delaying of banning party mode....?

How is it that last year ferrari engine was fast and every team said how can an engine be so fast after 6 years of this engine formula and all engines should be equal and now how come after 7 years of the same formula mercedes have found so much performance? And no team is asking questions?

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis needs to STOP being a "politician" and just drive his F1 car. Period. He's a hypocrite off the track.
    On the track he's the best so far, off track he is doing what he thinks is right. No need to follow that, just the races will do. 91 & 7 is all F-1 fans should be watching for. History in the making!

Can't they not lift the engine freeze? I mean the customer teams pay a set amount for the engines right? And the manufacturer has enough money to develop the engine. So why not lift off the freeze

On the track he's the best so far, off track he is doing what he thinks is right. No need to follow that, just the races will do. 91 & 7 is all F-1 fans should be watching for. History in the making!
    He’s the best when there’s no opponent. But when there is, he calls for “oh they are cheating”, “oh their tyre pressures are low”, “oh he pushed me off the track” etc.....

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    He’s the best when there’s no opponent. But when there is, he calls for “oh they are cheating”, “oh their tyre pressures are low”, “oh he pushed me off the track” etc.....
    I agree for sure he has no opponents; that's why 91 & 7 looks like it's going to happen. Enjoy the race!

I agree for sure he has no opponents; that's why 91 & 7 looks like it's going to happen. Enjoy the race!
    It seams you are the ONLY one here enjoying 91 & 7!

It seams you are the ONLY one here enjoying 91 & 7!
    For me F-1 races are great. Ferrari is out of it for now. Even Charles complained about 2 slow pits along with the usual tire troubles all teams have. Watching the fight for 2nd place is all fans have along with the podium wins in general. Ferrari my favorite team is out of WCC this year. I enjoyed watching Max "Crash" his way up to being a top driver , Both Merc cars are I believe equal. Bottas is allowed to race against Lewis. Max will not give up trying to win each race. So if Lewis does 91 &7 he actually gave me something to watch happen. We F-1 fans almost had no season at all! I'm also probably the ONLY one here that believes it's not just the car and Lewis has something to do with breaking F-1 records one by one. I believe from watching , reading how the drivers all get along and respect each other off track , fans should do the same driver wise . A win is a win the points count. Your not dissing your favorite team respecting a drivers success. 3 races in a row is great!!!

For me F-1 races are great. Ferrari is out of it for now. Even Charles complained about 2 slow pits along with the usual tire troubles all teams have. Watching the fight for 2nd place is all fans have along with the podium wins in general. Ferrari my favorite team is out of WCC this year. I enjoyed watching Max "Crash" his way up to being a top driver , Both Merc cars are I believe equal. Bottas is allowed to race against Lewis. Max will not give up trying to win each race. So if Lewis does 91 &7 he actually gave me something to watch happen. We F-1 fans almost had no season at all! I'm also probably the ONLY one here that believes it's not just the car and Lewis has something to do with breaking F-1 records one by one. I believe from watching , reading how the drivers all get along and respect each other off track , fans should do the same driver wise . A win is a win the points count. Your not dissing your favorite team respecting a drivers success. 3 races in a row is great!!!
    Wt did he give in watching? 91 & 7 without competition?
    Records one by one ? Not the car, it’s Lewis right. Then where was Lewis Hamilton before 2014? he had 2009/2010/11/12/13 cars & even 2016 car?

Yes he’s a great driver, but not in the legends list at any point of time. He’s not proven anytime.
    Last edited by nani_s23; 31st August 2020 at 05:56.

Yes he’s a great driver, but not in the legends list at any point of time. He’s not proven anytime

Really don't want to offend, but I have such a feeling your almost every post is trolling! It is all about Rubens, Max, Hamilton....

https://f1i.com/news/382213-bottas-d...lk-at-spa.html

Maybe this will jolt Brembo's memory a bit, because he keeps saying that Bottas is allowed to race Lewis.

Hey Brembo, maybe you know something that Bottas does not?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Wt did he give in watching? 91 & 7 without competition?
    Records one by one ? Not the car, it’s Lewis right. Then where was Lewis Hamilton before 2014? he had 2009/2010/11/12/13 cars & even 2016 car?

Yes he’s a great driver, but not in the legends list at any point of time. He’s not proven anytime.
    Like folks here tell me to forget the past move forward. Where is Lewis now? Ready for 91, 7 is where he is. The point in time that Lewis is and will be on the legends list is now 2020. Anytime is now as many say here , stop living in the past get help! Rubens was my favorite Ferrari driver at the time. How is that trolling? Watching and talking about Max Bottas, Dan Lewis even Stroll is not trolling ,it's whats going on in F-1 now 2020. Imagine just watching the races and hoping Ferrari beats Williams! Lewis is making 91, 7 look easy so yes those numbers don't make a legend list now or before. 100 wins , 100 poles 8 + WDCs could male the legend list at some time. Charles is young, you never know! I again agree with you, Lewis has no competiton as far as driving goes except maybe Max. You are right on the money there.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    https://f1i.com/news/382213-bottas-d...lk-at-spa.html

Maybe this will jolt Brembo's memory a bit, because he keeps saying that Bottas is allowed to race Lewis.

Hey Brembo, maybe you know something that Bottas does not?
    Yes! What I know is what other fans also here say, Bottas is a 2nd rate driver compared to Lewis. So allowed or not allowed he can't beat Lewis. I guess that means I along with a few other fans here know something Bottas does not know. Still even after this last race Bottas in an interview insists he was allowed to beat Lewis. So was Max allowed! Even if there's just the slightest chance no driver should ever give up!

Yes! What I know is what other fans also here say, Bottas is a 2nd rate driver compared to Lewis. So allowed or not allowed he can't beat Lewis. I guess that means I along with a few other fans here know something Bottas does not know. Still even after this last race Bottas in an interview insists he was allowed to beat Lewis. So was Max allowed! Even if there's just the slightest chance no driver should ever give up!
    Hey, it's what Bottas says, that there were no orders , but somehow when he felt he had a chance to do that, he was rubenized contrary to what you say.
    So we 'll agree that from here on, you will never, EVER say again that Lulu boy is racing against him eh?
    Clearly Bottas is a Reubens and you need to accept it and move on.

Cheers :)
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve