Page 41 of 64 FirstFirst ... 162728293031323334353637383940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,230 of 1908

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

It's so beautiful! Can we keep this until the end of the season please!

Not a fan of that colour at all tbh

https://twitter.com/skysportsf1/stat...514608128?s=21

Merc AMG F1 running red safety cars this weekend. May a tribute to ferrari ?

CLs new helmet !!!
    looks EPIC !!!
    Attachment 7743
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Any thoughts.... looks like everything’s on the car. Except speed
    I really dont like this colour

Sergio Perez will leave Racing Point at the end of this season/year which means Vettel is probably joining Aston Martin...!!

Tengo algo que anunciarles...
    ¡Gracias por su apoyo todo este tiempo!

I have something to announce to you...
    Thank you for your support all these years!

Perez announces the exit

@Perez

Tengo algo que anunciarles...
    ¡Gracias por su apoyo todo este tiempo!

I have something to announce to you...
    Thank you for your support all these years!

Perez announces the exit

@Perez
    sad to see perez go.....
    don't think that seb will be much better then him....

but we've see stranger things happen in F1 before....

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    sad to see perez go.....
    don't think that seb will be much better then him....

but we've see stranger things happen in F1 before....
    Wrong statement. Seb is a 4WDC, wt did Perez do at McLaren?
    Although Perez is a good race driver. Don’t think stroll deserves that seat.

Sergio perez leaving racing pt at seasons end.Seb will now sighn for sure looks like the big cheque book came out and played him out his 3 years remaining he has no plan B sipping margaretas is not a bad place to start.

love the new livery.It might be all show and no go but who really cares the 1000 GP for ferrari thats massive.Reality is F1 in general probably does not have 1000 races of life left now thats something to think about.No other team will match this milestone ever.Foget WDC and WCC.they are dwarfed by this title.

The livery is a stunner. A shame it has to adorn that turd of a car underneath.

Well let's see how the racing point mercedes suits seb.It will be very interesting if he can push hamilton in his new team 2021 season.Iam sure tweaks will be made for sure to suit him.Also lots of intellectual ferrari property planted firmly in his mind will follow.He may have had a very rough time at ferrari for a while now but I consider seb to be a person of considerable intelligence.With the above all in consideration racing point will sighn him.

https://twitter.com/skysportsf1/stat...514608128?s=21

Merc AMG F1 running red safety cars this weekend. May a tribute to ferrari ?

Should have just used a Ferrari. Maybe the Monza or at least the 812.

Wrong statement. Seb is a 4WDC, wt did Perez do at McLaren?
    Although Perez is a good race driver. Don’t think stroll deserves that seat.
    perez didnot have a rocket for 4 years like Vettel had at red fools....otherwise he'd have those championships as well.....mate, Pettel is and OVERRATED DRIVER.....PERIOD

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Camilleri & Co have already said they are not currently interested in going into electric racing and are looking at possible IndyCar or WEC/LMP participation sometime in the future. I think they should just get their F1 car sorted out before that!
    I think that would be a mistake, given that this will be the future of cars... I mean if they can get the top speed up, the acceleration on electric cars is just insane....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony View Post
    I think that would be a mistake, given that this will be the future of cars... I mean if they can get the top speed up, the acceleration on electric cars is just insane....
    yeah, but no sound at all....just like a sewing machine....not that these v6's are any better....but still at least there's sound and some gasoline fumes......with electric, there's nothing

i'm glad that i've lived through the V12's and V10's era.....boy oh boy, i remember going to Montreal up until the last year of the V10's (2004) and the thrill those engines gave me and my ears was.....well just UNBELIEVABLE.....

sadly the F1 is going in the wrong direction and will RIP sooner rather than later.....

Perez is leaving Racing Point at the end of this year. Seb is likely to take up the seat. If that happens, next year's midfield would be really exciting. Charles in the Ferrari (likely to be a midfield Ferrari, sadly), Nando in the Renault, Seb in the Aston Martin and Ricciardo in the McLaren. All we need is Marko to demote Verstappen to Alpha Tauri and then we can forget that Mercedes and Hamilton exist.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    yeah, but no sound at all....just like a sewing machine....not that these v6's are any better....but still at least there's sound and some gasoline fumes......with electric, there's nothing

i'm glad that i've lived through the V12's and V10's era.....boy oh boy, i remember going to Montreal up until the last year of the V10's (2004) and the thrill those engines gave me and my ears was.....well just UNBELIEVABLE.....

sadly the F1 is going in the wrong direction and will RIP sooner rather than later.....
    If only the FIA had gone ahead with the I4 engines instead of the V6H (heavily lobbied by Mercedes), we wouldn't even bother about the sound.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Perez is leaving Racing Point at the end of this year. Seb is likely to take up the seat. If that happens, next year's midfield would be really exciting. Charles in the Ferrari (likely to be a midfield Ferrari, sadly), Nando in the Renault, Seb in the Aston Martin and Ricciardo in the McLaren. All we need is Marko to demote Verstappen to Alpha Tauri and then we can forget that Mercedes and Hamilton exist.
    Yup next season mid field battle will Be interesting.
    Except First 1-2 positions which are fixed for Mercs. For the rest of the 8 positions RB vs Ferrari vs McLaren vs TP vs Renault vs Alpha.

Especially Alonso’s return to renault, Vettel to TP, Ric to McLaren, Sainz to ferrari to be watched.

Sad to hear of Perez's sacking.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Alfa should replace Gio with Perez. Perez can bring alot of sponsors and money with him.

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Sad to hear of Perez's sacking.
    This is F1, anything can happen. Lot of good drivers lost a seat to incompetent drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    Alfa should replace Gio with Perez. Perez can bring alot of sponsors and money with him.
    Yeah probably Haas too..!! Remove RG & bring in Perez.

I cant believe it, so happy for Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As his biggest fan, finally this nightmare is over, a fresh start for him. Nightmare lasted for me for about 6 months, as I fully expected him to retire from f1 sport.

You wont believe my happines, when I turn my eyes on today.!!!! Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N1.

Really happy, his fifth team he will drive for. BMW, Torro Rosso, Red Bull, Ferrari, Racing point. He loves new challenges, just opposite to Lewis.!

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/v...aign=widget-22
    Last edited by Vettel165; 10th September 2020 at 07:17.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    I cant believe it, so happy for Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As his biggest fan, finally this nightmare is over, a fresh start for him. Nightmare lasted for me for about 6 months, as I fully expected him to retire from f1 sport.

You wont believe my happines, when I turn my eyes on today.!!!! Seb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!N1.

Really happy, his fifth team he will drive for. BMW, Torro Rosso, Red Bull, Ferrari, Racing point. He loves new challenges, just opposite to Lewis.!

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/v...aign=widget-22
    I mean good on you and all but you really do have a tendency to walk into these things, don’t you?

So, we treated Vettel situation poorly this year. But tRacing Point did fine with Perez, right ? Sorry but Vettel fans are clowns..

Nevertheless I wish him the best. I'm pretty sure he gave 101% of himself for Ferrari. Apparently it wasn't enough and hopefully AM can provide him a stable rear end. Definitely Vettel is one of the fastest out there but his achilles heel is that he cannot adapt to the car.
    Last edited by Warp; 10th September 2020 at 07:34.

So, we treated Vettel situation poorly this year. But tRacing Point did fine with Perez, right ? Sorry but Vettel fans are clowns..
    F1 has always been a cut throat sport. These people realise it but still talk ill of us. Now when some other driver is getting a much worse treatment (albeit it is good for Seb), I have not seen even one of them sympathise with Checo.

Nevertheless I wish him the best. I'm pretty sure he gave 101% of himself for Ferrari. Apparently it wasn't enough and hopefully AM can provide him a stable rear end. Definitely Vettel is one of the fastest out there but his achilles heel is that he cannot adapt to the car.
    Clowns are salty haters like you.

Fans like me dont jump ships, and support the other guy when he does better.His loyal fan since 2007.

And yes Ferrari handled the situation very bad, not a single support was given to him this year. Had to be his own strategy maker with a very slow car. Also had car much less reliable as Charles.

Oh well, next best thing to a Merc is a pink version, maybe it's for the best to let Seb escape the embarrassment of driving a current Ferrari and see how long it takes for him to spin the Aston. He did try to bring Ferrari back to into WDC/WCC contention but too many errors from him and team scuppered that dream. Looks like Perez had the same treatment given to Seb by Ferrari, I wish them both luck anyway.