Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3283940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,590 of 1908

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Lewis was 1st. to console George Russell after the Emilia GP. Saying he made more mistakes than he could remember and to be strong and move on. All show? Michael nearly killed Rubens pushing him into a concrete wall. No regrets, no apology.That's racing!! Two different personalities.

Off topic.... I found this video and I thought to share it
    https://youtu.be/SYahKdG7ItY

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Lewis was 1st. to console George Russell after the Emilia GP. Saying he made more mistakes than he could remember and to be strong and move on. All show? Michael nearly killed Rubens pushing him into a concrete wall. No regrets, no apology.That's racing!! Two different personalities.
    How earth do you equate "Nearly killed" when the cars DID NOT TOUCH!. I'm not for one second saying Michael was okay doing that but your exaggeration is utterly absurd and idiotic. also "pushed him into a concrete wall" is pure lies. The cars did not touch and Rubens did not touch the wall. You might want to delete that nonsense before you're sued for slander.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    How earth do you equate "Nearly killed" when the cars DID NOT TOUCH!. I'm not for one second saying Michael was okay doing that but your exaggeration is utterly absurd and idiotic. also "pushed him into a concrete wall" is pure lies. The cars did not touch and Rubens did not touch the wall. You might want to delete that nonsense before you're sued for slander.
    Nearly means what you said , did not happen. Rubens, drivers , and most everyone in the F-1 business agreed it was not right. What wasn't right? What were they talking about in the interviews and the news that followed after the race ? Why the exaggerations? Rubens said he did not want to die that way! Nearly means almost. Cars did not touch, Rubens did not touch the wall, Rubens is alive and well! Great driving by not hitting the wall is what saved him.

If lewis was under that pressure he would crap his pants.I can not wait for that fake smile to be wipped of his face the day is coming closer.Look at canada and what vettal did great manovere lewis crapped himself and whinged vettal denied race win.Lewis had a taste that race day.The problem is its just to damn long between episodes.Lewis is in the play park and has no one to play with he can throw the toys around as he wishes.The play park needs a serious player who will stop this.I hope charles is his new play mate.

Charles for sure! Ferrari needs to give him what Lewis has, a great car. We fans will then see a new 1st place driver. He works great with what he has, I can only say he will be on top with a great ride ! The domination over there will stop! Just the fact that Charles want's 3 practices shows his work dedication both for himself and the team to be at their best for their next race. There's no limit for example on using DRS during practices. This next race allows two DRS runs. I'm sure he will be on top of that also.This will be Charles 1st time racing this track ,he only did a simulator. Seb has 4xs already . I'm hoping he also will do a good job. Ferrari is really in need for the points. A second off the pit stops will for sure also help.
    Last edited by Brembo; 12th November 2020 at 04:43.

Nearly means what you said , did not happen. Rubens, drivers , and most everyone in the F-1 business agreed it was not right. What wasn't right? What were they talking about in the interviews and the news that followed after the race ? Why the exaggerations? Rubens said he did not want to die that way! Nearly means almost. Cars did not touch, Rubens did not touch the wall, Rubens is alive and well! Great driving by not hitting the wall is what saved him.
    It was hard racing. (C) Max Verstappen.

Deal with it and move on.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    It was hard racing. (C) Max Verstappen.

Deal with it and move on.
    Good advise for sure. I just kept thinking at the time how San Marino 1994 Rubens crash almost killed him only to have Ayrton hit that wall. But again Rubens didn't crash into the wall and is alive and well.

Good advise for sure. I just kept thinking at the time how San Marino 1994 Rubens crash almost killed him only to have Ayrton hit that wall. But again Rubens didn't crash into the wall and is alive and well.
    Point is, you cannot like a driver like Max who pretty much does the same stuff, but accuse another, just because he did the same stuff to a favorite of yours.

Grow up.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Point is, you cannot like a driver like Max who pretty much does the same stuff, but accuse another, just because he did the same stuff to a favorite of yours.

Grow up.
    Thank you again for the Grow up advise. All the interviews with F-1 drivers and the F-1 people who gave their opinions right after that race were really into the fact that Rubens was put in a life threatening position getting to be just millimeters away from hitting that concrete wall. I'm not alone on that opinion.And your opinion ranks zero compared to those who held Michael in contempt at the time esp. the drivers. Rubens came out ahead at the race! Max never was accused of intentionally trying to possibly kill another driver esp. over 9th,. place. Yes Max can be compared to Michael as far as driving goes but without the disrespect for the other drivers and esp. his former Ferrari team mate. You are again right to compare Max to Michael esp. seeing how young Max proved to be the better It's not just Max's car !! If someone speaks bad about a favorite of yours, you need to grow up , move on. It's 2020 F-1 has a true GOAT in Lewis. Those old records are gone, #7 is on the way!! It's not just the car! Grow up,it's going to take years for another driver; hopefully Charles or throw in Max to catch Lewis' records. Michael left Merc a loser. Lewis is shining both for him & his team . I truly believe Charles even without team orders written into his contracts; is next in line along with Ferrari as the greatest. Forget all your bragging how Micheal's team Merc is so great, and unbeatable. Ferrari is on the way! Get used to it.

Mannnnn Brembo. 2000 to 2005 must have been hell for you. I can't even imagine the pain. For most tifosi it was the best of memories seeing the red cars winning all the time and hearing the Italian and German anthem every other Sunday. You are harboring some bad mojo man. Time to let it go.

Seeing the red cars winning was also great for me. That was my teams WCC. wins! Like today's F-1 it was the " Ferrari Car!!" Putting that great WCC Ferrari era aside, there were supposed to be two drivers who were competing , Rubens being my favorite . He was believe it or not a Ferrari driver. Hated with a passion here and team ordered to the max there, even the T car was set up for his team mate! That's where all the hell and pain came in. If Michael was that good he should have had to beat his team mate in the other great car at the time. Without Todt telling Rubens what to do to be sure Michael had the advantage or he would lose his seat. Fast forward to today, Lewis" main competition is his team mate in the other great Merc car. When all is said and done Lewis is truly the winner . Bottas also drives a Merc allowed to win. My hopes are now for Charles who shows he's on top of his game. Ferrari will come up with a winning car. Until then f-1 races are still great to watch and see the drivers doing what they can where they can at t least to get a podium. Admitting to Lewis' record breaking driving is not trolling. The races are what they are. How great it would be if Ferrari was the top car now !!! Every time our Ferrari forum switches to a Shumy forum my bad mojo returns ! Enjoy the races.

Hamilton: I want to stay in F1 to change the world

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id...1-change-world

Didn't he said just couple of days ago, that it is not sure he will be in F1 next year?!?!?!?

What a ____________!!!!

(fill the line)

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post

Didn't he said just couple of days ago, that it is not sure he will be in F1 next year?!?!?!?

What a ____________!!!!

(fill the line)
    Double words....... wonder few of them here don’t find his double words.

What a ____________!!!!

(fill the line)
    i filled in the line....duchebag....

I had to switch off the Hamilton show after the race, it's all that mattered to Sky and it was a foregone conclusion anyway. Great driver yes, but they were all great out there today.

What a ____________!!!!

(fill the line)

I'll get banned......
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I had to switch off the Hamilton show after the race, it's all that mattered to Sky and it was a foregone conclusion anyway. Great driver yes, but they were all great out there today.
    TBF, I'm fed up to the back teeth with all the 'Hamilton politics'. Great drive by a great driver to a seventh EDC. After that, just give it a rest. #Zzzz
    Trying to be less angry..

Aarrgh! WDC..
    Trying to be less angry..

Some team has to stop this hamilton mercedes procession.Hamilton only wants to stay in f1 to place people of colour at the top of the mantle,at present he is level with a white man this for hamilton is not good enough.How he intends to change the world through f1 has me puzzled.May be he should run for PM of England.Alot of what he says is of no world worth and is insignificant with real global issues.More of a self promoting propaganda. The FIA need to monitor his words carefully.Lewis yes you are of colour but mate you are no political scientist so stick to f1 and do not cut the corners.

HAAS is using the same suspension as Ferrari... some interesting theories at the end....
    Rest in Peace Leza, you were a true warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Some team has to stop this hamilton mercedes procession.Hamilton only wants to stay in f1 to place people of colour at the top of the mantle,at present he is level with a white man this for hamilton is not good enough.How he intends to change the world through f1 has me puzzled.May be he should run for PM of England.Alot of what he says is of no world worth and is insignificant with real global issues.More of a self promoting propaganda. The FIA need to monitor his words carefully.Lewis yes you are of colour but mate you are no political scientist so stick to f1 and do not cut the corners.
    Stick to what happens on the track for sure! If Ferrari can just move quickly with a rocket for Charles we will see #1 back at home with Ferrari! I just have to say 5th. was enough to win WDC. He did a 94th. win on one hell of a track condition. I ignore the politics and watch the races.

Real man of the race was Charles. If Ferrari had an extra 30-40 HP today they could have won.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Real man of the race was Charles. If Ferrari had an extra 30-40 HP today they could have won.
    not just today mate, HE would have given Hamster a headache all season long....

can't wait for next year when we'll have a completely NEW and hopefully more powerful engine...

Ferrari's engine next year will be powerful but only relative to the current one, it won't be the most powerful, it could very well be the slowest as it is now. 2022 is where Ferrari and others are focusing.

Hard to believe that. I would expect the new engine to be at least near top of the field. Binotto says it's been giving decent results on the dyno, I'd assume he would know what kind of power they would need to be competitive next year.

Of course he knows where they stand.Binotto does not give to much away.Ferrari have learnt the lesson not to trust any body leaks from ferrari staff have crucified ferrari this year.I expect a very competitive ferrari next year and it will be at the pointy end of the grid.The ferrari comeback is well under way any one who doubts this is a fool.The ferrari organisation is to big to lay down.Totto wolf suspects the same.Lewis will be pushed hard next year by the ferrari pair it will not be a Sunday walk in the park those days will conclude in a months time happy days are closing in.

The aero concept of the SF1000 will be carried on into 2021 too and we've pretty much nearly perfected the chassis to a point that it can compete without too much trouble with cars with at least 30+ bhp more than our own and judging by the performance in the wet, where the chassis is put under thorough stress, we've done brilliantly. A good engine would destroy RedBull at least for sure.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Enzo Ferrari always said it's HP that counts for a car to be a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ferrari's engine next year will be powerful but only relative to the current one, it won't be the most powerful, it could very well be the slowest as it is now. 2022 is where Ferrari and others are focusing.
    Hard to believe that. I would expect the new engine to be at least near top of the field. Binotto says it's been giving decent results on the dyno, I'd assume he would know what kind of power they would need to be competitive next year.
    I also don't think the engine will be the slowest. Why put in so much effort to produce an engine that is obviously going to be slower still, after the disastrous season we are currently having?
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."