Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293041 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Fake news. Daimler spokesperson has confirmed that Mercedes will remain in F1, and Toto will remain their TP "this year and beyond".

Actual quotes:

We have no plans to withdraw from Formula 1, There is no decision and no reason to withdraw from Formula 1. Toto is and will remain our team boss - beyond the season
    Mercedes spokesperson Joerg Howe confirmed when asked by German press agency.

It's pretty clear, Ralf Bach and Autobild are desperate for some clicks.

Williams considers sale of struggling F1 team

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id...ggling-f1-team

So kimi got a special delivery gift from Ferrari, the SF71-H that he drove in 2018 and won the US Gp....what an amazing gesture by Ferrari....after all, he is our last Champion...he surely deserves it

He’s got tucked in his garage, one of his many that he has in front of his dirt bike collection
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So kimi got a special delivery gift from Ferrari, the SF71-H that he drove in 2018 and won the US Gp....what an amazing gesture by Ferrari....after all, he is our last Champion...he surely deserves it

He’s got tucked in his garage, one of his many that he has in front of his dirt bike collection
    I believe he also has the F2007.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    I believe he also has the F2007.
    As he should....

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    OK Wisepie, Aroutis, 1/2 pound of linguini with clams and a bottle of red wine calmed me down. Besides me; just a fan; imagine Binotto!! How will he tell Charles to let Mick pass!! Or the opposite? " Schumacher; let Charles pass! What I would want is for Kimi to either retire as the great driver he is or relocate with another team. Keep in mind Gio was along side a legend in his own right in a Alfa car. As you say; 2nd half Gio was right up there with Kimi. Now put Mick in Kimi's seat as Gio's team mate and see how they do. Let the better driver come forward with results. Then and only then should that seat @ Ferrari be given. I'm sure even Charles will feel good knowing the better of the two got to be his partner. Carlos can take the vacant seat at Alfa. I truly believe Mick to Merc is the right , best move whenever he graduates to F-1. He will be at home from day one. Germany =s Merc=s Schumacher! Italia=s Ferrari=s Antonio G ! Both are top teams . Gio has F-1 experience , as you so well said it, Mick was , is no Charles @ F-2.
    You do understand we were talking bout alfa ...ah man skip the booze I am telling you!!!!!!!

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

The way formula 1 teams are struggling financially for many reasons it will be reduced to a Billy cart budget.Only the strong will survive.The others will either fold altogether or become a bits and pieces f1 organisation that will lose it's DNA totally.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    You do understand we were talking bout alfa ...ah man skip the booze I am telling you!!!!!!!

Both Mick and Gio want to get that Ferrari seat is what I meant. Alfa is just the only way up to Ferrari. Due you really believe Mick wants to be a Alfa driver ? Good car , not so good car, Ferrari is every drivers dream. I was talking about Alfa also. A stepping stone team until your good enough for Ferrari. You need to chill out with a shot of OUZO by Metaxa in your coffee before you sign in to our great forum.
    Last edited by Brembo; 30th May 2020 at 05:10.

Both Mick and Gio want to get that Ferrari seat is what I meant. Alfa is just the only way up to Ferrari. Due you really believe Mick wants to be a Alfa driver ? Good car , not so good car, Ferrari is every drivers dream. I was talking about Alfa also. A stepping stone team until your good enough for Ferrari. You need to chill out with a shot of OUZO by Metaxa in your coffee before you sign in to our great forum.
    Ouzo in coffee is a horrible idea. On the other hand a touch of brandy sure.

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    Ouzo in coffee is a horrible idea. On the other hand a touch of brandy sure.

Ouzo has a habit of keeping the spirits up even when topped up with water, so hangovers are reduced as it prolongs the state of nirvana. But Ouzo with coffee sounds disgusting. Some of us can't even agree on the subject of drinks, so there's no chance of agreeing on F1 news or rumours, take them all with a pinch of salt, and Tequila.

Ouzo gives the absolute worst of hangovers if you drink too much of it. I have stories you would not believe lol

I did not see verstapen name in Forbes sport list of highest paid drivers Hamilton vettal Ricverscardo.So much for verstapens senior claims max was paid a bomb by red bull.The latter being correct bull.It will erk verstappen that riccardo is miles ahead in $$$$ with Daniels good looks and million dollar smile you can simply see why this is the case.

Max drives for the win, that's why he's one of the future best drivers in F-1 . If fans are watching the races for who has the best smile and for that deserves $$ , I pity that fan. The word erk applies to Dan that he got canned because without even a smile Max kicked his butt on the track. Interviews and smiles don't win points!

Max drives for the win, that's why he's one of the future best drivers in F-1 .
    It's easy to drive for the win when you are not an WDC contender. You have little to lose and you're counting on the drivers next to you to move over, otherwise they'll be out of the race. If and when he'll be a contender, he will have to be more careful or he'll be throwing valuable points. In a championship it's more important to be consistent than having more wins.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Max must have taken after his mum with that drive to win attitude his father was below average and half the time was on a joy ride.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Max must have taken after his mum with that drive to win attitude his father was below average and half the time was on a joy ride.
    It looks like the opposite with Mick and his dad. Is he his mum? rochas, More race wins can come only with a drivers being consistent. Which of the top drivers doesn't drive to win? Of the say top 4 drivers , who's not a contender? OK Seb's out ; but the other drivers are there to win or they wouldn't be up front!!! I think?

How come, always when I log on to this forum it is always about Max?!?!?
    One who does not know anything about F1 would think that this person Max is God among humans!?

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    How come, always when I log on to this forum it is always about Max?!?!?
    One who does not know anything about F1 would think that this person Max is God among humans!?
    especially few of them, termed him as a saviour for F1/Ferrari. Seriously
    Last edited by nani_s23; 2nd June 2020 at 04:09.

2020 F1 Italian GP is confirmed ... Sep 6th 2020...

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    2020 F1 Italian GP is confirmed ... Sep 6th 2020...
    Right on my birthday!

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Right on my birthday!
    double champagne for you then..!! Ferrari win & you bday bash.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Forza Ferrari

It's about time.

Finalmente!
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

Hopefully this time it will stick; as we heard a lot of talk about this previously

But I am super excited nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    double champagne for you then..!! Ferrari win & you bday bash.

I'm glad we didn't get 3 races in Monaco

Great track lineup there

2 in Austria and 2 GBGP?

Clownshoes.

Why not 2 Monza,or 1 Monza and 1 Imola ?:P