Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2637383940414243444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 1908

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

We should agree on the engine freeze on one condition, we get to have the 2019 engine back that would get the others real silent fast

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    We should agree on the engine freeze on one condition, we get to have the 2019 engine back that would get the others real silent fast
    Even though it’s funny. But it’s a good option ferrari can put it on the table, if RB pushes too hard.
    Additionally we get 1year development on 2019 engine as well for 2022.

We saw Merc couldn’t catch ferrari 2019 engine, so this is the best option available for Ferrari

So he will leave and all his (and Merc's) fans will say that he left undefeated ( at least from unother team). And Merc fans will say that nobody could challenge their dream team !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

LOL......dont' knwo if i wanna believe him OR punch him in the gut/face....he's full of big time.....

just like his wining on the radio.....my tires are gone, my tires are gone.....then couple of laps later he pumps fastest lap after fastest lap.....Yeah, we believe you Luise....NOT

he'll sign a contract even if he has to drive for 10mil a year just to surpass Michael's records in championships....

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    LOL......dont' knwo if i wanna believe him OR punch him in the gut/face....he's full of big time.....

just like his wining on the radio.....my tires are gone, my tires are gone.....then couple of laps later he pumps fastest lap after fastest lap.....Yeah, we believe you Luise....NOT

he'll sign a contract even if he has to drive for 10mil a year just to surpass Michael's records in championships....
    Yup... it’s just his game. But I’m sure he will retire in 2022, by saying he left it on a good note & nobody challenged him.
    Marking him as a absolute legend.

Sky would probably pull out of broadcasting F1 if HAM wasn't racing!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    So he will leave and all his (and Merc's) fans will say that he left undefeated ( at least from unother team). And Merc fans will say that nobody could challenge their dream team !!!!!
    So what if he does? And nobody has been able to challenge mercedes in the last 7 years.
    Why are you so upset?
    Silently, like a shadow

It's a 3 year contract but it comes with caveats. 2022 is the salary cap for $30 million per year.

So what Lewis wants is a 1 year contract where he still gets his $50 million per year plus bonus. In Lewis's world, who wants to be getting paid for less and garauntee a championship winning car?
    It's not how start but how you finish.

All these posts are not Ferrari team or driver related. Isn't that trolling? Putting all that other team trolling aside, Seb's pit stop was a disaster! His car got better only to pit during there coffee break !

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post

For me he is always going to be CLOWN!

The only thing that red bull will be freezing are there balls during winter engine freeze my ****.The cocky twits think that because the Honda engine is strong all others should stop so they can maintain an advantage.Red bull must enjoy constantly looking at the back of a mercedes.This ladies and gentlemen is not in the ferrari DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    For me he is always going to be CLOWN!
    If it takes being a CLOWN to break F-1 records wide open, I hope Charles joins a circus off season!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Sky would probably pull out of broadcasting F1 if HAM wasn't racing!
    With declining viewership last year and even worse this year, they probably already wished they could pull out.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    So what if he does? And nobody has been able to challenge mercedes in the last 7 years.
    Why are you so upset?
    Because Mercedes domination has affected some people psychologically. It was the same with Ferrari and anti-Ferrari "FIA" crowd.

I think some Ferrari fans are too focused on Mercedes and Hamilton. There's nothing to be done, right now Mercedes are dominant and rightfully so. They are the most consistent team in F1 and always at the top of their game.

Compared to Mercedes, Ferrari are just too in-consistent. They are problems with strategies and race operations in every race weekend. They have failed to produce great cars in 2015,2016,2019 and 2020. And when they did design right cars in both 2017 and 18, the driver failed them.

Right now, we need to focus on Ferrari and Ferrari only. We have a generational talent like Leclerc, and next year we'll have a solid driver like Sainz who will push Leclerc harder than Vettel, which will be good for both Leclerc and Ferrari. This years chassis is pretty good, but it doesn't mean next years chassis will be good as well. Let's hope both the engine and chassis will work in harmony and give us the much needed performance uplift.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Why are you so upset?
    Νothing to do about them, they do their job very well!!! Its just that felling that from now on whenever i(and i suppose every other ferrari fan) will be in a conversation with a group of f1 fans,Merc fans (and probably everybody else except ferrari fans) will have the attitude "We are the MIGHTEST team ever,we won EVERYTHING,we are UNDEFEATED, ,and you (ferrari) are a bunch of loosers and cheaters"!!!!. Of corse there allways being cases like that because ib f1 world there are 2 kind of people, the ferrari fans and the ferrari haters that happens to also support another team!!! But now they have very very good excuse to say such things and although some will say dont bother with them and to tell you the truth i dont so much,its still hurts!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

All good things come to an end and includes mercedes dominance.Iam exited because it will be ferrari who will bust the bubble of mercedes 100%.its getting closer and closer a little at a time.Charles is young and has years of racing left and will deliver the blow to knock mercedes out.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    All good things come to an end and includes mercedes dominance.Iam exited because it will be ferrari who will bust the bubble of mercedes 100%.its getting closer and closer a little at a time.Charles is young and has years of racing left and will deliver the blow to knock mercedes out.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Νothing to do about them, they do their job very well!!! Its just that felling that from now on whenever i(and i suppose every other ferrari fan) will be in a conversation with a group of f1 fans,Merc fans (and probably everybody else except ferrari fans) will have the attitude "We are the MIGHTEST team ever,we won EVERYTHING,we are UNDEFEATED, ,and you (ferrari) are a bunch of loosers and cheaters"!!!!. Of corse there allways being cases like that because ib f1 world there are 2 kind of people, the ferrari fans and the ferrari haters that happens to also support another team!!! But now they have very very good excuse to say such things and although some will say dont bother with them and to tell you the truth i dont so much,its still hurts!!!!!
    Ferrari still way up on all time titles @ 16 !! A tough act to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    I really hope so.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Who cares about consecutive titles get to 16 then you have my undivided attention mercedes have been around a long time in one form or another rebirthed how many times how many owners a truly shared around outfit.Ferrari genuine DNA a one stop one owner operation.Do not worry fans number 17 is just around the corner.

There have been times that there were teams with more titles than Ferrari.
    Do you really think that a tifoso is supporting Ferrari just for the number of titles?
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Number17 just around the corner and I love everything about ferrari the titles are just an extra that comes with the worlds must powerful brand.

Saudi Arabia confirms F1 night race for 2021

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/30261811/saudi-arabia-confirms-f1-night-race-2021

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Saudi Arabia confirms F1 night race for 2021

https://www.espn.co.uk/f1/story/_/id/30261811/saudi-arabia-confirms-f1-night-race-2021
    Saudi Arabia is the last place I would want to go
    Sad that nobody gives a **** about what they do there

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    Saudi Arabia is the last place I would want to go
    Sad that nobody gives a **** about what they do there
    Type in Google search "f1 saudi arabia human rights." There are several articles regarding the issue....including one from Lewis Hamilton.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

I know we all love our F1 and want to see our team back at the top but I can't help thinking that 23 races in a season is too many. Even more so when one team is more or less certain to keep its current advantage so the championship gets decided long before the season ends. There are obviously financial reasons for Liberty wanting to add races but I believe a 9 month season is too much for the teams and drivers, and dilutes the importance of F1 as the pinnacle of motorsport. And human rights issues would just allow Hamilton another platform to spread his crusade, however justified it may be.
    Last edited by wisepie; 6th November 2020 at 16:43.

23 races sounds pretty good to me. The teams can rotate in staff if they have to.

The more F-1 the better for me ! Top 10 fighting for podium, out of the points fighting to get in the top 10. Young drivers coming up. Great safety car laps ! ! All the post race interviews. Everyone in F-1 needs to earn their pay! The word million$$ is small change ! As you say rotate the staff. Maybe our Ferrari pit stops will even get better !