Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 530414243444546474849505152535455
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 1635

Thread: 2020 F1 news/rumours

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    It's great to see that Bahrain will have 3 practices again! I'm sure Charles is happy to know he can do his thing getting ready for quali. and the race.
    But sadly I don't think Charles and Seb will have the power to keep others behind them in the race as it's likely to be dry race with the usual parameters restored after several new tracks and mixed conditions. I hope I'm wrong and I'm sure Charles will practice more than enough, remember he led that race last year until the engine went to pot.

Smarten up stop reading to much into ferrari engine news ferrari are playing there cards tightly held.Say one thing and mean another .Ferrari will keep all guessing but one thing is for sure expect a solid fight back.The teams know this is to be expected.Foolish those who beg to differ.Podiums and wins next year.

Podiums are there for Ferrari this year too. Smarten up! Only the races as they happen tell the true story for 2020. Foolish for any fan to think Ferrari and the drivers gave up. Just having Binotto stay home for the rest of the races is like adding HP to the cars!!

There are several reasons why I think Bahrain will be better than people think:

* There are eight slow turns and changes of direction, where our car has been working wonders this year.
    * In addition there are seven heavy braking zones, where our car also excels.
    * Dusty track and warmer track temperatures will mean that tyre management will be critical and also help us get the tyres into operating temperature windows easier.
    * Charles is fabulous when it comes to driving in Bahrain and his attacking style of trusting the rear end of the car is critical in terms of getting the car slowed down.

In fact, I think it's entirely feasible that Charles might make Q3 on mediums similar to how it was in Portugal and if so, then that's going to be an easy P4.

A great evaluation ! P-4 ! Even maybe... a podium ! Something to drink to !!

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    There are several reasons why I think Bahrain will be better than people think:

* There are eight slow turns and changes of direction, where our car has been working wonders this year.
    * In addition there are seven heavy braking zones, where our car also excels.
    * Dusty track and warmer track temperatures will mean that tyre management will be critical and also help us get the tyres into operating temperature windows easier.
    * Charles is fabulous when it comes to driving in Bahrain and his attacking style of trusting the rear end of the car is critical in terms of getting the car slowed down.

In fact, I think it's entirely feasible that Charles might make Q3 on mediums similar to how it was in Portugal and if so, then that's going to be an easy P4.
    I tend to kind of agree with your points about the FIRST race in Bahrain, but the second one which will pretty much be in an oval track, I very much doubt we’ll be anything special in either quali or race.....our engine is the weakest and we’ll get killed by the competitors

Apparently it might rain on the race weekend in Bahrain. We may have a solid shot at winning the race if that really happens. Of course, there is still a week to go to really find out.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Ferrari can snatch third place in constructors championship this iam sure is the goal.That would be a tremendous result considering ferrari was up against a wall this season.

I’d take it.
    Bit sad that I’d have to...

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

Found this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Wn1EFLa2C8

it is couple of years old, but still quite interesting...

Thank you! Very interesting for sure. Unbelievable details go into the cars. How the drivers can stay seated like that and the G force on their neck fora whole race ! They deserve their pay!
    Last edited by Brembo; Yesterday at 05:46.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I tend to kind of agree with your points about the FIRST race in Bahrain, but the second one which will pretty much be in an oval track, I very much doubt we’ll be anything special in either quali or race.....our engine is the weakest and we’ll get killed by the competitors
    The second is going to be better than Monza and Spa because the average speed will be lower. There will still be six slow turns to negotiate on that short lap as well as four sizeable braking zones. Also, unlike Spa, there are no fast corners so it's easier for us to get away with really low wing levels.

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Apparently it might rain on the race weekend in Bahrain. We may have a solid shot at winning the race if that really happens. Of course, there is still a week to go to really find out.
    Bahrain .....rain ? Interesting. It’s one of hottest circuit on the calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    The second is going to be better than Monza and Spa because the average speed will be lower. There will still be six slow turns to negotiate on that short lap as well as four sizeable braking zones. Also, unlike Spa, there are no fast corners so it's easier for us to get away with really low wing levels.
    Hope you’re right....we definitely need to rack up some more points in the WCC
    I'm hoping that the SF1000 proves to be a championship winning car, maybe even a BEAST!!!

Binotto will be back traveling with the team fort the next race. Regardless; I'm hoping for Ferrari to do a podium 3, 4 finish or better!!!