Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FIA concludes analysis of Scuderia Ferrari Power Unit reaches settlement with Ferrari

Seems like the teams want to take it to court. And if proven not guilty, I would like to see a huge sum of money payed by those teams for smearing our reputation. It's becoming a bit silly really.

According to Motorsport Italy, the agreement between Ferrari and the FIA means the Maranello team provided full acces to the federal technicians on secrets affecting the gray areas

http://scuderiafans.com/how-ferraris...in-the-engine/

My love for the sport is so high that I still like to continue,
    but I don’t see any reason to fix myself too early. © MS

WMSC: “The Council expressed unanimous support for the FIA President and the FIA Technical Department in regard to the overall management of the case, and strongly opposed any comments that undermine the reputation and image of the FIA and the Formula One World Championship.” #F1

My love for the sport is so high that I still like to continue,
    but I don’t see any reason to fix myself too early. © MS

Once a wolf always a wolf it's all about a ploy by him to oust The current fia president Gene Todd and to under mine the fia.The wolf is trying to weaken Ferrari and there veto ability. This is war that fool is doing this as pay back when Ferrari blocked the move of wolf becoming the ceo of formula 1.Well he has done no favours to mercedes in the process.Burn baby burn.

So let's see what RB does now. I guess RB ****** off merc with DAS protest

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...r_engine_saga/

While the FIA put themselves in this boat, kudos to Jean Todt for his response.

Mercedes withdraw from engine saga.OVER TO YOU DR DEATH LETS SEE IF YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO LEAD.

Wonder what Elkhann has over the Merc boss? Compromising photos perhaps? Or maybe Ferrari know about a few tricks Merc are using.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    Wonder what Elkhann has over the Merc boss? Compromising photos perhaps? Or maybe Ferrari know about a few tricks Merc are using.
    Mercedes boss came to the understanding with the help of Elkhann, that their advantage in hybrid engine era in F1 by Mercedes was due to Ferrari not raising questions about how Mercedes had such advantage over everybody in 2014.

Don t forget that 2013 Mercedes won 1 race, 2014 they won 16 races. Ferrari got hustled with the hybrid rules and the Mercedes Boss knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    Mercedes boss came to the understanding with the help of Elkhann, that their advantage in hybrid engine era in F1 by Mercedes was due to Ferrari not raising questions about how Mercedes had such advantage over everybody in 2014.

Don t forget that 2013 Mercedes won 1 race, 2014 they won 16 races. Ferrari got hustled with the hybrid rules and the Mercedes Boss knows it.
    sarcasm

Mercedes: We demand to know what you've learned from the Ferrari engine!

FIA: Sure, but after that, we would no longer give you preferential treatment that you have been enjoying since 2014.

Mercedes: We withdraw our protest. Move along guys....

https://www.gpupdate.net/nl/f1-nieuw...rrari-niet-op/

"Should the case ultimately lead to Ferrari's disqualification, that will make Red Bull a lot of money. The team then moves to second place in the constructors' championship. In that case, the employees also get a piece of the cake, says team boss Christian Horner."
    "This whole thing has a bitter aftertaste for us. It's a lot of money, because the difference between second and third place in the championship is $ 20 million for us. Every employee has an additional bonus payment, so we can't leave it at what it is."

So the reason Redbull want to keep this going is $20 Million dollars?

"Every employee has an additional bonus payment, so we can't leave it at what it is."

Dietrich Mateschitz could pay them this with his pocket change, and if they believe that Ferrari cheated then maybe he should pay his employee's the bonus and say they earned it for coming in second in the championship.

This is not only about the money this is about embarrassing the FIA and Ferrari.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Flexi wings anyone?
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Well red bull need 24 million dollars if it were ever to accentuate.I doubt it very much.The legal fees would out weigh the gain for all teams involved.Or do red bull think they can find it and if we win we will not share this money with others any thing that DR DEATH Marko is involved with steer well clear it will add up to nothing.

If we were found by the FIA to be breaking the rules and it was proven 100%, action should have been taken earlier, and this issue put to bed. F1 has enough problems to deal with with the on-going cancellation/postponement of races, I don't expect this season to actually happen, and even if it does it will be with so many compromises and a very hard job for our team to compete at full strength, legal or otherwise.

We already knew it, we will say that it is now confirmed:
    Menabue: “They have never shown they have the balls”
    “Ferrari has never shown it has the balls . In 2019 the engine was like the Mercedes one, Ferrari was punished, not them, if you are politically worth zero this happens. They have never done anything to assert themselves, even in Las Vegas you react to the fact that they are penalizing you or for an error on the track it's one thing if you suffer it's another. Ferrari is a sieve, as far as the leak is concerned, when the checks were carried out there was a mobile air intake, designed by Allison and prohibited, the commissioners went to check exactly that, how did they know? You couldn't see it, someone said it..."
    In F1, the joke continues, as do the tortilla jokes elsewhere :)

Just not buying it. Ferrari is not going to roll over. They are F1 and everyone knows it. Including them.