Thread: Schumacher in the final round for"Most influential F1 person" - lets vote!

Thumbs up Michael Schumacher is crowned the Most Influential Person in F1 History

Schumacher has made it all the way to the final in the official F1 websites "F1s Most influential person" poll.

Lets vote for Michael!

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...gYkOzOAZn.html

Last edited by Lesky; 13th May 2020 at 15:08.
    "Formula 1 is not a sport anymore” - Fernando Alonso

lol MadMax made it to the initial round

Quote Originally Posted by DefaultSettings View Post
    lol MadMax made it to the initial round
    Oh yeah, his inclusion was laughable at best. I am not sure if they had more voting before the final rounds. Anyway, I saw alot of british people on facebook attacking Schumacher, writing he is the devil and got his punishment etc, so nothing new under the sun either.

Wait, MS more influential in F1 than Enzo? LOL
    Forza Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by Greig View Post
    Wait, MS more influential in F1 than Enzo? LOL
    Yes, according the voting fans. MS beat Enzo in a tight race. Maybe the younger people think MS created Ferrari? I am guessing its more of a popularity contest, but Bernie made it anyway?
    Last edited by Lesky; 12th May 2020 at 03:26.

Sorry but I won't vote. An F1 poll that has Hermann Tilke and not Ken Tyrrell is an utter joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Cevertmyhero View Post
    Sorry but I won't vote. An F1 poll that has Hermann Tilke and not Ken Tyrrell is an utter joke.
    Agreed, but I am not voting for the poll, I am voting to show my respect and love for Michael

Bernie is by far the most influential figure in F1 history. It's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesky View Post
    Yes, according the voting fans. MS beat Enzo in a tight race. Maybe the younger people think MS created Ferrari? I am guessing its more of a popularity contest, but Bernie made it anyway?
    According to Wolf Michael in 2 years there; created the team that Merc now is. So along with 99.09 % of all Ferrari fans there are thousands if not millions of Merc fans also voting Michael for all he has done to make them WCC ! Merc fans can and do say Michael is their retired GOAT. Senna got cut short as we all know. Enzo loved him .

@brembo,
    Even there is an ounce of truth in what you say (we all know why you say it, btw), those merc fans will have to swallow the bitterness of voting for a Michael in Red.
    Ouch...

I voted for Enzo, in that Enzo vs Michael. I guess, most people voted for Michael.

Well, no need to say who I voted for in this last pole... lol
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

I love that 6 title Hamilton couldn't even make it out of round 1! Shows what the F1 community really thinks of the supposed "GOAT".

As much as I love Michael and what he did for us and the sport, F1 is where and what it is today because of Bernie. He made F1 great, although it is slowly dying due to Liberty. Just my opinion.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

BOOM! WINNER!

Read the full story on Schumacher's victory:

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...d2TgLse1p_jyeY

Never give fans a vote, it always turns into a popularity contest.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    @brembo,
    Even there is an ounce of truth in what you say (we all know why you say it, btw), those merc fans will have to swallow the bitterness of voting for a Michael in Red.
    Ouch...

I voted for Enzo, in that Enzo vs Michael. I guess, most people voted for Michael.

Well, no need to say who I voted for in this last pole... lol
    The only thing Michael ever did against his homeland was to move and save taxes by the millions. A great; smart move. Wolf said what he said more than once! Thank you Michael ! Again; look how Merc and louis wound up with Michaels help at the time. Enzo Ferrari was the man! He on many occasions expressed admiration for Ayrton, but that never unfortunately happened . Don't get me started or I will mention that driver a few times here !!! Stay safe !!!

Bernie Ecclestone - overall
    Jackie Stewart - driver/ safety
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    The only thing Michael ever did against his homeland was to move and save taxes by the millions. A great; smart move. Wolf said what he said more than once! Thank you Michael ! Again; look how Merc and louis wound up with Michaels help at the time. Enzo Ferrari was the man! He on many occasions expressed admiration for Ayrton, but that never unfortunately happened . Don't get me started or I will mention that driver a few times here !!! Stay safe !!!
    He also donated 10 mn USD during the Indian Ocean Tsunami,when most of the paddock did not.

But yea, I know, you have a problem telling positive things about the guy that shamed your favorite drivers, don't you? It's ok;)

https://edition.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/0...ief/index.html
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Bernie Ecclestone - overall
    Jackie Stewart - driver/ safety
    Actually Michael did a lot of things about safety.

Don't take my word for it , here's what Mika has to say!

Nobody said he never....
    Forza Ferrari

He also donated 10 mn USD during the Indian Ocean Tsunami,when most of the paddock did not.

But yea, I know, you have a problem telling positive things about the guy that shamed your favorite drivers, don't you? It's ok;)

https://edition.cnn.com/2005/SPORT/0...ief/index.html
    Todt, Ross, and Schumy together shamed Rubens into moving over , remember Austria 2002!!! Thank's for telling me it's OK. I feel better knowing you know Rubens wore Red but it didn't matter. My worse memory was after Ferrari; when Schumy pushed Rubens a hair away from the wall, almost killing him, as Rubens later said, he didn't want to die that way.All's well that ends well. Seb came into Ferrari a 4x WDC minus Shumy's slaves , and look how great the German did. Rubens, Massa , Alonso, now Charles, are my favorite Ferrari drivers now and at the time. . It shouldn't be held against me. Shumy needed the likes of Max as a team mate back then. Moving over would have been a joke !! The last time Louis donated for a good cause he was mocked for not donating enough. Ferrari will always be remembered having Shumy and Seb. Merc will be remembered for Shumy and Louis. When F-1 finally returns and Louis does 100 poles, 100 wins and 8+ WDCs , he will have to thank Michael just as Wolf does for getting Merc up to being that great. What's right is right.
    Last edited by Brembo; 15th May 2020 at 05:29.

Todt, Ross, and Schumy together shamed Rubens into moving over , remember Austria 2002!!! Thank's for telling me it's OK. I feel better knowing you know Rubens wore Red but it didn't matter. My worse memory was after Ferrari; when Schumy pushed Rubens a hair away from the wall, almost killing him, as Rubens later said, he didn't want to die that way.All's well that ends well. Seb came into Ferrari a 4x WDC minus Shumy's slaves , and look how great the German did. Rubens, Massa , Alonso, now Charles, are my favorites . It shouldn't be held against me. Shumy needed the likes of Max as a team mate back then. Moving over would have been a joke !! Stay safe.
    Bull.
    The decision was made in the paddocks, Michael had nothing to do with it, but no, you will never understand that.
    And yes, of course it is ok , because Reubens had signed what was later came to be known as Reubens clause, which,in plain english meant he had to do what was asked of him.

So ya, your Reubens would never be in Ferrari unless he signed what he did, he never got the victories he got unless he was at the car he was (yes,a Ferrari) so let's put this to rest,shall we?

Why did Shumy give the #1 trophy to Rubens at Austria 2002? Rubens signed to move over!!! Todt , Ross, Shumy , that's all it took for Michael to come out on top. Nostalgia at it's best. I respect the fact that you admit to the Rubens clause. Michael had nothing to do with that clause??? He demanded it !! Every contract. You will never understand ; rather never admit that. Only a true F-1 driver great would need that in his contract, except Louis. Just look at Seb ,
    " Shumy Jr." along side Charles; an unrubenized driver @ Ferrari. Who know how things would have , could have been? Charles has to be lucky as all hell that Binotto couldn't do , didn't know how ; to do a Todt, Ross on him. 100 wins, 100 poles, 8+ wins will be the new F-1 GOAT standard , without Rubenization. Also , Louis never asks or had the clause put in his contracts that he must be in the #1 seat , he just drove there!
    Last edited by Brembo; 15th May 2020 at 06:33.

Why did Shumy give the #1 trophy to Rubens at Austria 2002?
    Because he had no say in the team orders. How many in this forum and how many times have I told you?
    But no, the scars of what Michael has done over all the brazilian drivers over the years must have sent you to psychologist.

The garbage you've been writing are so tiresome I just stop reading after the first sentence lol

Stupid poll. First of all Alain Prost should have made the drivers list and obviously Enzo Ferrari should have won it all.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Stupid poll. First of all Alain Prost should have made the drivers list and obviously Enzo Ferrari should have won it all.
    Goes without saying I voted for Enzo, of course when it came down to the dwarf versus Michael, I voted for Michael :P

Because he had no say in the team orders. How many in this forum and how many times have I told you?
    But no, the scars of what Michael has done over all the brazilian drivers over the years must have sent you to psychologist.

The garbage you've been writing are so tiresome I just stop reading after the first sentence lol
    Michael had no say !! I didn't realize he had to do what he was told . How many times do you need to be told there was and is 'Team Orders" @ Ferrar? Rubens family is from Veneto Italy, they moved to Brasil. He's a Piazzano. He loved being a Ferrari member. You need to skip the first sentences also! I hope 100 wins, 100 poles , 8 WDCs by the future GOAT doesn't sed you to a psycologist ! Massa is also a Italiano , his family roots are Foggia Italia. OK Ayrton is my favorite all time F-1 GOAT. Be safe !
    Last edited by Brembo; 17th May 2020 at 07:37.

Michael had no say !! I didn't realize he had to do what he was told . How many times do you need to be told there was and is 'Team Orders" @ Ferrar? Rubens family is from Veneto Italy, they moved to Brasil. He's a Piazzano. He loved being a Ferrari member. You need to skip the first sentences also! I hope 100 wins, 100 poles , 8 WDCs by the future GOAT doesn't sed you to a psycologist ! Massa is also a Italiano , his family roots are Foggia Italia. OK Ayrton is my favorite all time F-1 GOAT. Be safe !
    I am not sure why you wrote all this.
    Topic was that the decision for Austria came from the pit wall, not from Michael.
    That is a fact.
    Also, ok, so Michael was German. I believe even you know this. Hopefully. And so what?
    People get hired because of their skills, and Ferrari traditionally has a #1 and #2 policy. And guess what. I am glad they do.

You should be too!

I am not sure why you wrote all this.
    Topic was that the decision for Austria came from the pit wall, not from Michael.
    That is a fact.
    Also, ok, so Michael was German. I believe even you know this. Hopefully. And so what?
    People get hired because of their skills, and Ferrari traditionally has a #1 and #2 policy. And guess what. I am glad they do.

You should be too!
    OK, the pit wall for Austria made the decision to go along with Michael's contract rule and told Rubens to "Let Him Pass. " Regardless of the way it was , with Rubens as the real winner. That was and is a fact. I wanted my favorite driver Rubens to be on the podium a winner and get handed the trophy correctly, not by Michael due to embarrassment to both him and Ferrari. I wanted my team Ferrari and Ferrari driver Rubens to be the winners. Rubens got hired for and had the skill to be a winner @ Austria. There was not much skill demonstrated by Michael passing him to the checkered flag. Also OK , so Massa and Rubens are from Brazil . You know this, so what? Why did you bring it up that I favor drivers from Brasil? Also Michael not only was but still is German! Ferrari traditionally has a#1, #2 policy and as far is being because of skill , look what happened 2019!! #2, Charles was really the skilled #1 ! Even you know that. I am glad it went that was in the hopes of Ferrari finally letting the boys drive to win. Louis has no #1 clause and look how he's doing. Max took out Dan #1 #2 meant nothing, he fought his way up. No harm done here, you and I agree to disagree on the #1, #2 policy @ Ferrari . WCC is where we both I'm sure agree. Be Safe !

Classifications Top 10 Michelin Vs Bridgestone 9-1

Last edited by Lesky; 19th May 2020 at 20:45.

Thanks for bringing back that memory!

-Lou(is)
    Forza
    Ferrari 16/15

Totus Tuus

2005 was such a horrid year! How Bridgestone managed to get it so wrong That second place probably the only highlight of season.