Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel is leaving Ferrari

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    The same Adrian Newey is still at Red Bull so they must have won some championships in 2015 or 2016 or 2017 or 2018 or 2019 and will also win in 2020. Hamilton must jump ship to Red Bull in 2021 so that he can win his 2nd world title after a gap of 13-14 years.

Too bad for Ricciardo that even after beating Vettel in 2014, both Christian Horner and Helmut Marko considered Sebastian Vettel among the top 2 greatest drivers of all time.
    https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/f...ream-team.html

Interesting fact about Vettel is that whichever team he joins, that team then starts moving in an upward direction. Made Toro Rosso a winner, no one including Max Verstappen could repeat that feat. Joined Red Bull and made them champions, joined Ferrari at the low of 2014 and won a race in just his second outing and winning races ever since.

Such a quick driver that McLaren in 2011 said that even though they had the fastest car, Sebastian Vettel in Red Bull was putting in faster lap times and that there was no trickery on cars and Seb is simply faster. McLaren had Lewis Hamilton as their driver back then.

Sergio Marchionne in 2017:

Toto Wolff in 2020:

There were and are people who know Sebastian Vettel's worth. He will always be counted among the greats, right up there with the very best.
    Are you leaving as well?
    Silently, like a shadow

Quote Originally Posted by Stormsearcher View Post
    Are you leaving as well?
    oh, i'm so hoping....both him and vettel165....this forum would prolly be so much better without these vettel fanboys

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    LOLOOL....you and chinmay are the ONLY 2 vettel fanboys here....hopefully he'll be GONE from this forum also now that his IDOL is gone because Ferrari finally woke up, realize he aint' worth 50Million a year and gave him the BIG BOOT in the rear end, by the diffuser
    Why are you even bothering? Don't waste your time with Vettel fanboys/girls. Non-existent, or I should say, fairytale reliability problems or pulling numbers out of their **** not gonna change the present or the future. They are sad people, present is so painful for them that they prefer to live in the past...quite desperate and a bit pathetic tbh. Vettel is gone after this year from Ferrari, he can waste another teams valuable resources or carbon fibers as much as he likes, if anyone have him that is. Now speaking of other teams:

To @Vettel165 & @Chinmay, you guys seems to be quite devoted towards Vettel. Now why don't you stop wasting everyone's time here and go show your devotion elsewhere. Go cry to Claire Willams or Gene Haas on twitter or another medium of communication and urge them to employ Vettel. Talk is cheap you know, because when it really mattered, Newey and Toto both have shut their doors in Vettel's face. Even a midfield team like Mclaren payed no attention to him, even when he had knocked on their door. And the fact that, Red Bull prefers Albon over Vettel is quite hilarious.

So go and do something for your idol. Otherwise Vettel will spend 2021 inside his home and not on the race track.

This forum would be better without all the haters of the drivers that drove for the Ferrari team on the Ferrari forum!

If it was a mercedes forum I would say, but hey we are more right in that way, and you cant deny it.

How do u know? Have u seen the contract yourself? If so please do post it, I’d like to see too....get real, first page I’d the contract prolly says in bold.....you’re signing for a butler position...a.k.a.....#2
    Prolly is not definite! Have U seen a contract yourself ? Many of the big shots that get interviewed on the many F-1 sites said that Louis has no clause calling for Rubenizing his team mate. That's where I got my info. Wolf included, unless there all lying.The same F-1 forums always said that Michael's contracts had the clause that he was the #1 or else. How many more wins , podiums would Louis have if Bottas did a Rubens ever time he got lucky this past season?

Sorry ragazzi, but this is getting silly, we are supposed to be tifosi and all we seem to read is criticism of Seb, some of it justified for sure, but I will continue to support both of our drivers while they are in our team. It remains to be seen whether we get any racing this year, and if the SF1000 is not competitive, that may be blessing, and won't help us in 2021 either. But some of us are real tifosi, others obviously not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Just wait until the pressure kicks in Charles and he will crash the same and spin around. Seb pushed the car to the limit always because car was slower than Mercedes and with very bad team strategy calls and reliability didnt help.

Goodbye I am finally leaving this forum. As there are many members here who are just hating each other. Its an absolute relief Seb left wow fell amazing even if he retires its better than to get destroyed by this team. Sorry but its reality poor massa, kimi, Alonso, Seb and next is leclerc. Just wait for years and Come back to this post.
    Na na na na, na na na
    Hey hey hey
    Good bye....

Cant believe the hate for Seb going around, its ridiculous and sad imo. Sum1 said we had the fastest car in 17-18, you must have been watching a different sport, cause Merc have dominated since 2014 and have just gotten better and better. We cam close in 2018 yes, but then in the last part of the season we failed miserably!
    CUT ME. CUT YOU. BOTH OUR BLOOD IS FERRARI RED!

Sad about his departure. Intelligent and funny person and most of all champion level driver.
    I will miss him and thank him for his time with us.

Quote Originally Posted by dfunk257 View Post
    Cant believe the hate for Seb going around, its ridiculous and sad imo. Sum1 said we had the fastest car in 17-18, you must have been watching a different sport, cause Merc have dominated since 2014 and have just gotten better and better. We cam close in 2018 yes, but then in the last part of the season we failed miserably!
    +1

Ferrari never offered Vettel a new contract

Our sources indicate there was no offer made to Vettel because Ferrari boss Mattia Binotto had already made up his mind about Vettel after a 2019 season that featured several points of conflict in the Vettel/Charles Leclerc combination – most infamously in Brazil where the pair made contact, leading to the retirement of both cars.
    Guess Ferrari finally have had enough of Vettel's shenanigan's. The move that he did to Leclerc in Brazil was the exact copy of what he did to Webber in Turkey 2010. Back then Horner and Marko blamed Webber, I guess Vettel naively thought that Binotto would do the same.

And contract signing is a lengthy process in F1. They don't get concluded within 24-48 hours, it takes atleast 4-5 months to negotiate, after formal discussion both parties then discuss what they want/expect from each other and contract is only offered if a common ground is reached. As Zack Brown said yesterday, Sainz asked for Mclaren's permission to speak with Ferrari over the winter. That's why Mclaren approached Dani Ric and neither Ferrari nor Mclaren have ever considered Vettel for the second seat.

To cheer the things up.

Really wish for Seb a final victory for Ferrari. To say farewell in a good manner.

I wasn’t one that said we had the fastest car in 17 or 18, all I said is that if we had Alo in that car in those 2 years, he would have definitely won the WDC....he’s much more calculated and knows how to extract the last little bit of performance out of ANY car...unlike Pettel who has been practicing pirouettes to become a perfect ballerina

I wasn’t one that said we had the fastest car in 17 or 18, all I said is that if we had Alo in that car in those 2 years, he would have definitely won the WDC....he’s much more calculated and knows how to extract the last little bit of performance out of ANY car...unlike Pettel who has been practicing pirouettes to become a perfect ballerina
    Who is pettel? Most be your imaginary driver. If Alonso was in Ferrari in 2017 and 2018 the car wouldnt be developed soo good as Seb is a monster in this department. With Alonso there I think car would be slower and absolutely Mercedes had the faster car in 2017 and in 2018 in first half they were equal. In second part Mercedes was just better had a more reliable car, good team orders, and this is it. Seb had to push the car to the limit just to keep within the Mercedes over distance. 2015 was amazing Seb was second in the standings in a much slower Ferrari even ahead of Rosberg at some point and 2017 also awesome in the second best car.

All ferrari drivers should be respected. I adore Kimi, Massa, damm even Alonso did his job even if I didnt like him. Seb still brought 15 wins to the table.

Who is pettel? Most be your imaginary driver. If Alonso was in Ferrari in 2017 and 2018 the car wouldnt be developed soo good as Seb is a monster in this department. With Alonso there I think car would be slower and absolutely Mercedes had the faster car in 2017 and in 2018 in first half they were equal. In second part Mercedes was just better had a more reliable car, good team orders, and this is it. Seb had to push the car to the limit just to keep within the Mercedes over distance. 2015 was amazing Seb was second in the standings in a much slower Ferrari even ahead of Rosberg at some point and 2017 also awesome in the second best car.

All ferrari drivers should be respected. I adore Kimi, Massa, damm even Alonso did his job even if I didnt like him. Seb still brought 15 wins to the table.
    Who are you?? U still around this forum? I thought you said you had enough and we’re gonna leave, yet you’re still here...leave already will ya!!!

So Vettel is now an engineer and aerodynamicist that can develop cars?? Wow I did NOT know that, i guess I learn something every day thanks to you bringing it to lupight....oh, and was that the reason he won those 4xWdc at red bull??.? Hugh, I thought the reason was because of the genius Adrian Newey, but damn was I wrong, guess it was Pettel all along and that because of his knowledge in how to design a fast car, that HOW he won all those championships

So now begs the question, if he really is that valuable and know how to build a fast car, why didn’t McLaren or red bull or even Renault for that matter WANT him??? You tell me...

Tell you why, is because they finally realize that he’s an overrated and most of all overpaid driver....Ferrari must be kicking themselves for ever hiring him and paying him so much money ever since 2015 when they could have had Danny Ric all this time at a fraction of a cost and one that maybe, just maybe would have brought the trophy back to Maranello

Good bye to you and for your sake I hope you find a Pettel forum..hhmmmm Vettel somewhere else
    So 2023 started off bad, but managed to claw back some lap time come end of the year. Lets hope SF24 will give us tifosi something to smile about.

Here we Go again...

Here we Go again...
    You started it, you said that if it weren’t for him developing the car, it wouldn’t have been that good....so he’s an engineer and aero guy,,,,WOW

I seriously doubt Alonsos would have won anything these last few years with Ferrari apart from some races here and there, like Vettel. At least be fair and level-headed about this last decade or so and acknowledge the fact that both Alonso and Vettel have been two failed projects with a heap of "help" from Ferrari themselves with subpar reliability many times, horrible strategies and errors in the pits. They are all just as guilty. Alonso couldn't even get by Petrov in Abu-dhabi 2010...in a Renault.

The Alonso years ended with 3-3-2-3-4 in the WCC. The Vettel years ended with 2-3-2-2-2 in the WCC. Ferrari were going backwards with Alonso. With Vettel basicly only Merc have been impossible to catch.

Everything has been a waste of time by all parties.

Who are you?? U still around this forum? I thought you said you had enough and we’re gonna leave, yet you’re still here...leave already will ya!!!

Who are u ask him to go away?This forum has become toxic because, of arrogant person like u.He is a ferrari fan he can stay as long as he like.

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    Alonso couldn't even get by Petrov in Abu-dhabi 2010...in a Renault.
    What is that supposed to mean?, do you understand how F1 works and how overtaking works and how bad it was for everyone that year in that circuit?

Maybe it is you who must have been watching a different sport.
    First of all, we are not discussing 2014-2016. Mercedes was utterly dominant and it was all about Ham vs Ros, Ferrari was just an outlier back then.
    But things changed in 2017. The SF70-H was competitive from the get go, as demonstrated by Vettel and Raikkonen's race results from the first 6 GP's- 1/4, 2/5, 1/4, 2/3, 2/Ret, 1/2. Vettel had won 3 of the first 6 races and finished 2nd when he hadn't won. Yeah...such an utterly dominant start by Mercedes.
    But things stated to change from Canada. Vettel started from P2 but tangled with Max at the start and damaged his FW, he finished 4th, but without his mistakes he would've either won the race or finished P2. Baku same thing, deliberately made contact with Hamilton and earned himself a penalty. Would've easily won that race if he kept his head cool. Then Singapore happened, where Ferrari scored 0 points thanks to Vettel. Then collided with Max again in Mexico (started from Pole) and finished P4.

2018, Ferrari again started strong. Vettel won the first 2 races and had 3 pole positions in Bahrain, China and Baku, first 4 GP's. Again, no Mercedes domination. But things stated to change from European races and we all know how many mistakes Vettel had made.

Fact is , Ferrari took fight to the Mercedes-Hamilton juggernaut in both 2017 and 2018. And SF70 and SF71, both were championship worthy cars. Anyone who says otherwise or belittle Ferrari's achievement of producing two great cars are not worthy of being called a Tifoso.

Quote Originally Posted by f150italia View Post
    Who are u ask him to go away?This forum has become toxic because, of arrogant person like u.He is a ferrari fan he can stay as long as he like.
    Go back to bed u fool....he was th one mentioning that he wanted to leave this forum, so I was just reminding him of what he said, that’s all

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Maybe it is you who must have been watching a different sport.
    First of all, we are not discussing 2014-2016. Mercedes was utterly dominant and it was all about Ham vs Ros, Ferrari was just an outlier back then.
    But things changed in 2017. The SF70-H was competitive from the get go, as demonstrated by Vettel and Raikkonen's race results from the first 6 GP's- 1/4, 2/5, 1/4, 2/3, 2/Ret, 1/2. Vettel had won 3 of the first 6 races and finished 2nd when he hadn't won. Yeah...such an utterly dominant start by Mercedes.
    But things stated to change from Canada. Vettel started from P2 but tangled with Max at the start and damaged his FW, he finished 4th, but without his mistakes he would've either won the race or finished P2. Baku same thing, deliberately made contact with Hamilton and earned himself a penalty. Would've easily won that race if he kept his head cool. Then Singapore happened, where Ferrari scored 0 points thanks to Vettel. Then collided with Max again in Mexico (started from Pole) and finished P4.

2018, Ferrari again started strong. Vettel won the first 2 races and had 3 pole positions in Bahrain, China and Baku, first 4 GP's. Again, no Mercedes domination. But things stated to change from European races and we all know how many mistakes Vettel had made.

Fact is , Ferrari took fight to the Mercedes-Hamilton juggernaut in both 2017 and 2018. And SF70 and SF71, both were championship worthy cars. Anyone who says otherwise or belittle Ferrari's achievement of producing two great cars are not worthy of being called a Tifoso.
    Tifosi1993 it’s like talking to a wall....leave them alone to live under their Little Rock...obviously they either don’t understand F1 or can’t get the facts right....Ferrari had a competitive car in both 17 and 18, Vettel just failed to deliver and cracked under pressure when it mattered most....surely Ferrari have made some mistakes as well but I stand and say that hat it been Alo or Ham in those Ferrari’s for sure Ferrari would have at least ONE more WDC...but that could be just me

Quote Originally Posted by 512 TR View Post
    I seriously doubt Alonsos would have won anything these last few years with Ferrari apart from some races here and there, like Vettel. At least be fair and level-headed about this last decade or so and acknowledge the fact that both Alonso and Vettel have been two failed projects with a heap of "help" from Ferrari themselves with subpar reliability many times, horrible strategies and errors in the pits. They are all just as guilty. Alonso couldn't even get by Petrov in Abu-dhabi 2010...in a Renault.

The Alonso years ended with 3-3-2-3-4 in the WCC. The Vettel years ended with 2-3-2-2-2 in the WCC. Ferrari were going backwards with Alonso. With Vettel basicly only Merc have been impossible to catch.

Everything has been a waste of time by all parties.
    Hmmm...let's see. Alonso was leading the WDC by 15 points in Abu Dhabi, something Vettel never matched while being a Ferrari driver. Alonso was on contention of winning the 2012 WDC until the very last lap, something Vettel, again, failed to match.

From 2017-2018, Vettel DNF in Japan17 due to reliability and DNS in Malaysia17 due to reliability, 2 reliability issues in 41 races. But yeah...Vettel was really hindered by Ferrari's subpar reliability.

It shows how much civilised you are.Making hateful comments and acting arrongant.It shows your true colours to others too.

Admins should ban some of the members here.
    I tried to have a argument with the canadian guy, but it is just impossible. He things he knows it all, but in reality he cant even support both of ferrari drivers and is being a bully. Believing in his same Seb hate reality every time. It is just like kids from kindergarten that dont get their toys. Or even worse.

Admins should ban some of the members here.
    I tried to have a argument with the canadian guy, but it is just impossible. He things he knows it all, but in reality he cant even support both of ferrari drivers and is being a bully. Believing in his same Seb hate reality every time. It is just like kids from kindergarten that dont get their toys. Or even worse.
    If mods can allow racist like yourself to post here, then they should certainly allow the "Canadian Guy" to post here. You got banned by the mods (remember calling Hamilton the "black guy") and yesterday you called Ferrari "salty Italians".

And you said you're going to leave this forum...so follow your own damn words and leave.

Wont leave. Will stay until the end.