Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: AustrianGP 2020 Pre-Race thread

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Nooo, Ferrari is competing in F1 to be 3rd or 2nd, so we as fans must be over the moon happy, when they do the same thing 12 years in row, they even started to recycle the same excuses form a decad ago. But we are fans we all love Ferrari and we all want them to be the best version of themselves they can be
    Oh stop guys, Greig has spoken. If you criticize Ferrari you don't support them and no one agrees with me anyway.

Leclerc says he is 99% sure that they will struggle more than last year which could mean that the 2020 car is slower than 2019 car. No wonder, they have decided to completely abandon the current car concept.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Leclerc says he is 99% sure that they will struggle more than last year which could mean that the 2020 car is slower than 2019 car. No wonder, they have decided to completely abandon the current car concept.
    I am beginning to wonder whether this season should be abandoned before it has started, judging by the negativity emerging from the team principal and the drivers. Our devotion to the cause may take a hammering once again. Sad, if that proves to be the case.

Time to dust of the yearly "Sack 'm all" thread .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

If true, I don't understand how they have gone for the wrong design concept...again.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    You realize you can support the team and still be critical of them, right? They are not mutually exclusive. Have you ever been in a managerial position where you want someone you oversee to succeed but in order to do so you have to rectify their behavior with criticism? Criticism doesn't mean lack of support.

People have also supported my posts here. What's your point?
    Totally agree.....but Greig has his own opinion and NO one can criticize the team if the constantly &$#& &$, lack for a better words...which Ferrari have year over year mess3d up their car concept since 2009....@nd every time they have a reason or excuse for it.....for a team like they are with a huge budget such things are hard to swallow

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    If true, I don't understand how they have gone for the wrong design concept...again.
    It’s Ferrari mate....that comes naturally from them.....sorry Greig, again I could not bit my lip hard enough and just burst out of my mouth....SAD, but again true from Ferrari incompetence

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    2017/2018 were strong cars, don’t know why they didn’t build on top of it still a big question.
    2019 they went with a different design & ended up paying a lot in race pace & tyres. I thought they learnt the lesson & come 2020 season they gonna build or at least strike those loosing points. But seems to be different. Let’s see fingers crossed.
    I’m not keeping much either.

NEW Rear wing endplate on the W11

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Eb7oqUFV...pg&name=medium
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Good for them....I truly admire the way Merc are working.....like clockwork
    Ferrari, well we’re bringing the week 2 of t3sting car that we usd in Barca for the first race in Austria....way to go boys, keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Good for them....I truly admire the way Merc are working.....like clockwork
    Ferrari, well we’re bringing the week 2 of t3sting car that we usd in Barca for the first race in Austria....way to go boys, keep up the good work

Mercedes are the bench mark red bull will be on par and snapping at there heels.Possibly 3rd best at the moment with a big question mark.Our drivers are have said openly it's going to be a tough year, frustrating as it is to fans we need to just suck it up as we have all done now for a very very long time indeed.The weather in Austria could throw a curve ball.

To win in F1, you need to be politically the strongest in most cases along with a fast car. Mercedes have been both in the past 7 years.

I just want Seb to beat Charles and show Ferrari the finger at the end of this season. I've come a long way after calling him the "Fingerboy" back in 2011-2013.

No rooting for Ferrari this season. Just Seb.

Cheers boys!
    Ferrari per sempre !

Quote Originally Posted by SashAlex View Post
    To win in F1, you need to be politically the strongest in most cases along with a fast car. Mercedes have been both in the past 7 years.

I just want Seb to beat Charles and show Ferrari the finger at the end of this season. I've come a long way after calling him the "Fingerboy" back in 2011-2013.

No rooting for Ferrari this season. Just Seb.

Cheers boys!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Since Leclerc is decidedly Ferrari's future I hope he continues to outdo Vetell although all points accumulated by both will be welcome.
    Team first always! Forza Ferrari!!!

Lewis's new helmet with a BLM message.....

https://twitter.com/LewisHamilton/st...80570693177345

Omg.....now I know why some here nickname him 2 chains.....lol.....what a bone head

Attachment 7691

Lewis is a $$$$$$ bone head he smells a politically incorrect scene and the marketing and branding starts.Lets face it he has a massive stage on which to perform.Drivers should all have on there helmets All lives matter amen.

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Lewis is a $$$$$$ bone head he smells a politically incorrect scene and the marketing and branding starts.Lets face it he has a massive stage on which to perform.Drivers should all have on there helmets All lives matter amen.

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    Omg.....now I know why some here nickname him 2 chains.....lol.....what a bone head

Attachment 7691
    Why is he a bonehead?

Source and context?

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    Source and context?
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/15...e-than-in-2019

Ferrari down on speed compared to Mercedes, Red Bull and pretty much everyone. I hope they turn up the engine soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Ferrari down on speed compared to Mercedes, Red Bull and pretty much everyone. I hope they turn up the engine soon.
    Or it could turn out that we actually have the 3d best pu !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Crofty saying Ferrari and Renault appear to be focusing on race set-up. I hope to see what our one-lap pace looks like in the next sessions.

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    Or it could turn out that we actually have the 3d best pu !!!!!!
    Well...both Alfa and Haas are running with the same power unit.

Crofty saying Ferrari and Renault appear to be focusing on race set-up. I hope to see what our one-lap pace looks like in the next sessions.
    Ferrari pretty much ran the whole FP1 on the same sets of medium tyres.

And speaking of race pace, Perez on last years Mercedes was matching this years Mercedes on the race-sim/long run.

Any speed trap comparison for different cars

Why is he a bonehead?
    As you know I have nothing against Lewis, but it is getting boring, especially from one of the richest men ever in F1, I wonder if as a supporter of BLM what is responses is to get rid of capitalism.

There are people raising slavery from hundreds of years ago, but people have ago at others for raising Mercs more recent sordid past or the fact we still go to places like Bahrain or China

This is why I don’t like sport becoming political as it’s comes to be about are you supporting my political policy, when really, look mate I just want a good race and the only politics I want is the old fashioned f1 politics