Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: AustrianGP 2020 Practices and Qualifying thread

Andy Cowell and James Key may be can help us

Is it true that one of our employees leaked the engine trick to Merc?

Quote Originally Posted by AJ_Hussain92 View Post
    No official comments from binotto? Hmm.
    Leclerc made a gesture to the team “nothing else we can do”
    Vettel was silent on his team radio after Q
    Binotto didn’t face media after Q.

Which says it all, nothing is in sync. ....!! I doubt 2021 anything better either.

I heard that also there was suspicions that this was the case if I remember correctly on one if the articles last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Is it true that one of our employees leaked the engine trick to Merc?
    It’s been the same case since 2017, every employee leaves ferrari & then join merc.
    From there, everyone leaks the secret tricks of Ferrari.

This is the reason I say, ferrari doesn’t have the same strong hold in F1 sport currently. Management is pretty much weak.
    LDM/SM were robust In handling the calls, currently none of them hold similar expertise.

I hate to say it but Ferrari needs to get on its knees and beg ALDO COSTA to come back with them in whatever position he wants as long as he comes back.

will be interesting to see our race tyre strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    It’s been the same case since 2017, every employee leaves ferrari & then join merc.
    From there, everyone leaks the secret tricks of Ferrari.

This is the reason I say, ferrari doesn’t have the same strong hold in F1 sport currently. Management is pretty much weak.
    LDM/SM were robust In handling the calls, currently none of them hold similar expertise.
    Ferrari need to do some poaching from Mercedes.

HAM:“I think we show year-on-year that we are the best team, that’s because we are open-minded, we’re current with the times," he said. "The guys that I work with are never too stubborn to admit that they might be wrong, and we’re constantly always learning from each other.

“We’re always pushing the boundaries. There’s not really any politics within the team, so it’s a united team that we push together. That’s why every year we come back, because that’s not necessarily always the same in teams.
    He said it all !!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

What website can I use to find the best technical data from today's qualifying? Something with speed traps, mini sectors, etc

Quote Originally Posted by RicRac View Post
    What website can I use to find the best technical data from today's qualifying? Something with speed traps, mini sectors, etc
    Why?? you need to now on how many ways we lose ?????!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Maybe this is why they've got rid of Vettel, why pay millions for a driver when the car isn't to be any good for 2 years

Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    10 km/h speed difference...

Wow....... Just.... Wow.

BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!!
    The new aerodynamic package for Hungary !!!!
    Attachment 7697
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    And we have the biggest budget to play those darts... I guess they spent most of it for the Armani masks and nothing was left to develop the car or I don't know, how can someone mess up so badly. For 12 years not being able to built a car that would be the class of the field with tall that money, that's insane.
    I’ve said it before, something within the team’s culture prevents the building of a good car. I don’t know if it’s politics or pressure. Someone mentioned the fact that the factory is in Maranello. That’s a good point. The world’s brightest minds may not want to move there. Look at Newey, he didn’t want to move to Italy. Maybe they have a problem recruiting because of where the factory is?

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    Ferrari need to do some poaching from Mercedes.
    Who wouldn’t want to go from a winning team that runs like a well tuned clock to a midfield cluster-f? People want to win, it isn’t always about money. Plus with the cost cap coming into play soon, they won’t even have that as a bargaining chip.

Quote Originally Posted by evo_spook View Post
    Maybe this is why they've got rid of Vettel, why pay millions for a driver when the car isn't to be any good for 2 years
    Maybe. Or maybe Vettel saw the tea leaves? Maybe he saw that between Charles being the apple of everyone’s eye and the car being a total turd there is no point in staying?

I bet Charles doesn’t see out the end of his contract and jumps to Merc as soon as Ham retires.

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio View Post
    Jeez, here we go again. You just won't let the anti-Italian vitriol go, will you? It really is an obsession with you, I see.

A lot of that around here on this forum. I find it hilarious that a forum for (supposedly) Ferrari tifosi is so vociferously anti-Italian!

]]
    He is correct though. Not becouse Italians are worse for the job, but because being mostly Italian, based in Italy, you are not being able to use all the best from whole Europe, just the best from Italy. That's reduction of potentional clever brains, as difference in whole Europe vs just Italy is massive.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post
    Maybe they have a problem recruiting because of where the factory is?
    What in commuting distance from Lake Como and Garda? I'd love to live there

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    HAM:“I think we show year-on-year that we are the best team, that’s because we are open-minded, we’re current with the times," he said. "The guys that I work with are never too stubborn to admit that they might be wrong, and we’re constantly always learning from each other.

“We’re always pushing the boundaries. There’s not really any politics within the team, so it’s a united team that we push together. That’s why every year we come back, because that’s not necessarily always the same in teams.

He said it all !!!!!!
    That sounds to me he could be aiming at Ferrari directly. Maybe he really wanted to go to Ferrari, but decided otherwise, when he saw, how the team is being run.

If it was up to me, I would say it's time to put as much resources as possible towards the new regulation in 2022.

Its unlikely any team can beam Merc, with the advantage they have and the way development are restricted in modern times.
    Adding to that, Ferrari now seems to have some issue somewhere that makes us fall further behind.
    We'll have to see how we fare after going to other tracks, but the reaction from the driver tells us something isn't right.

That sounds to me he could be aiming at Ferrari directly. Maybe he really wanted to go to Ferrari, but decided otherwise, when he saw, how the team is being run.
    I think the same thing when i read it !!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vittorio View Post
    Jeez, here we go again. You just won't let the anti-Italian vitriol go, will you? It really is an obsession with you, I see.

A lot of that around here on this forum. I find it hilarious that a forum for (supposedly) Ferrari tifosi is so vociferously anti-Italian!

]]
    This is not about anti-Italian. The lat time Ferrari won anything in term of drive and constructor championship was when it was led by none Italian team principal, since Ferrari wanted it Italian way Ferrari has won nothing. Today with all the budget and prize money we are laughing clown

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    If it was up to me, I would say it's time to put as much resources as possible towards the new regulation in 2022.

Its unlikely any team can beam Merc, with the advantage they have and the way development are restricted in modern times.
    Adding to that, Ferrari now seems to have some issue somewhere that makes us fall further behind.
    We'll have to see how we fare after going to other tracks, but the reaction from the driver tells us something isn't right.
    I fear we don't even know where is the problem, as we are repeating the same mistakes in cycles. We had huge amount of resources put into this year's car and this is how it turned out. I can not see any way, before they figure out, how to build a great car in all departments in the first place, how can 2022 rules changes be a good thing for us. Right now, we would probably fall behind even further.

Why?? you need to now on how many ways we lose ?????!!!

Yes he was. too much politics, during Corona Italian government was too slow to ask for outside help. its the same with Ferrari period

He said it all !!!!!!
    Absolutely.

I'm sure next year they will select another theater for the car launch, hire some singers and dancers, bring out all those fancy lights and gizmos and whatnot. And it will be the some old song, the same old proclamation of how much special Ferrari is, that no one is above Ferrari, that drivers only drive for the team and not for themselves, that they are proud of their Italian heritage and whatnot. Then the drivers have to follow through and repeat the same things, Ferrari is special, the look of the car, that they are proud to drive for Ferrari, that the team come first, that Ferrari is special and whatnot.

But you are not allowed to criticize, and any kind constructive criticisms aren't welcome. You can't show your frustration on team radio, even if the strategy turns out to be hilariously bad. You can't criticize the car, even if it is a complete lemon. Ferrari is above your petty criticism, Ferrari is special....

So yeah, this "team" is pretty much a cult, and on many situations, acts like a certain Sicilian organization. They can't take criticism from anyone. And Hamilton is 100% right, he can openly criticize Mercedes strategy's, and the team is pretty much devoted to him, as he is to them. There is no politics, no battle of egos, they are pushing each other and achieving success.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Absolutely.

I'm sure next year they will select another theater for the car launch, hire some singers and dancers, bring out all those fancy lights and gizmos and whatnot. And it will be the some old song, the same old proclamation of how much special Ferrari is, that no one is above Ferrari, that drivers only drive for the team and not for themselves, that they are proud of their Italian heritage and whatnot. Then the drivers have to follow through and repeat the same things, Ferrari is special, the look of the car, that they are proud to drive for Ferrari, that the team come first, that Ferrari is special and whatnot.

But you are not allowed to criticize, and any kind constructive criticisms aren't welcome. You can't show your frustration on team radio, even if the strategy turns out to be hilariously bad. You can't criticize the car, even if it is a complete lemon. Ferrari is above your petty criticism, Ferrari is special....

So yeah, this "team" is pretty much a cult, and on many situations, acts like a certain Sicilian organization. They can't take criticism from anyone. And Hamilton is 100% right, he can openly criticize Mercedes strategy's, and the team is pretty much devoted to him, as he is to them. There is no politics, no battle of egos, they are pushing each other and achieving success.
    Just a few more of these seasons and they will be in that theatre alone...

Just a few more of these seasons and they will be in that theatre alone...
    i am absolutely feed up with all the gimmick we are presented every year for over ten years, they promised both Alonso and Vettel winning cars but delivered none. in sport i support two teams in red Ferrari first and Arsenal second both have money but are the greatest under archiver i have followed in the last 30 years of me supporting them

I am so glad I have spent such a nice day out with my family, and not waste my time on that traveling circus. This is 80's all over again.... Waste of money, time, driver talent... just mediocracy.....