Thread: Enzo is rolling over in his grave!

Enzo is rolling over in his grave!

At the last inept 12 years of the Scuderia. A company that makes beautiful ultra high performance vehicles being brutalized by a soda pop company, and a German manufacturer that has never made a handsome vehicle in their existence. Another year of me not viewing this on going slaughter. Well, I've lost a hell of a lot of interest over the last several years anyway. Vettel made it interesting in '18, but then shot himself in the ass in Germany. You'd think they'd at least be competitive with all that money dedicated to the race team. I'm done!!

“Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines.”

Enzo seen much worse, calm down.
    Forza Ferrari

Well at the moment with the SF 1000 they have built neither, it's a lemone an embarrassment to the Ferrari brand and painful to watch for the fans.S = scuderia F = Failure.

SF1000...
    Yeah 1000 milliseconds slower...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

I really don't know what to feel anymore. On one hand I'm upset at what F1 has become, on one hand, we have to take some blame for this.

Because it has to be 100% to do with the engine. If not, we could have just brought the SF90 today and even beaten the Red Bulls.