Page 1 of 11 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Hungarian GP 2020 Practices and Qualifying

Hungarian GP 2020 Practices and Qualifying

As since 1995 I was always at this race, I tough I should open up this thread.
    Anyway don't expect much, but on the other side, when one does not expect much, any achievement is 100% progress

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    Anyway don't expect much, but on the other side, when one does not expect much, any achievement is 100% progress

You're right stefa and unless a miracle happens with the SF1000, it's probably best for your health that you won't be at the circuit!

Hey Stefa, Trust you're doing well ?

My Opinion is that you got to the GP as i'm sure you'd bring us some good luck that we desperately need..........." Hoping for a miracle "
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    You're right stefa and unless a miracle happens with the SF1000, it's probably best for your health that you won't be at the circuit!
    Well indeed, hope you are too. I am feeling quite strange, as I know there is race weekend at Hungaroring and I am not there. Now it is not even possible to go to Hungary, as due to to COVID 19 measures, Hungarian government introduced mandatory 14 days quarantine for people cumming from Serbia. Poor result and no light at the end of tunnel will save me some money and time.
    Any way I would really like that Ferrari catch some break and find good direction!

Two weeks ago I was actually optimistic of our fortunes round this track! At least this track isn't so power intensive but it seems like our aero hasn't improved as much as we wanted it to either. Maybe something unexpected will happen, I hope so...

Quote Originally Posted by patrese86 View Post
    Two weeks ago I was actually optimistic of our fortunes round this track! At least this track isn't so power intensive but it seems like our aero hasn't improved as much as we wanted it to either. Maybe something unexpected will happen, I hope so...
    Both Ferraris will make it to Q3, that for sure will happen.

So.....is everyone going to ignore the fact that Mercedes engine now blow smoke on start up??
    I remember crofty and the boys making a big stink about it when our engines were doing it, and it leads me to think are Merc doing something that might be illegal on the engine? burning oil?

Track looks really good, new tarmac?

Lovely to see the commentary crew lawyering for RP. F1 really is back.

Oh well, it does look like Ferrari will be 3rd fastest in Hungary only behind Mercedes and Red Bull.

Mercedes looks slow, only did a 1.16.003 on hard tyres.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Mercedes looks slow, only did a 1.16.003 on hard tyres.

I assume ferrari are going at snails pace to confirm whatever upgrade they brought here from Austria, and hopefully a few more parts ?
    Drive it like you stole it!

That Mercedes!!!!! Its frustrating how good they are!!! Year after year they develop their car and making it better and better eliminating the flaws of their previous car. And dont tell me that they cheat,.because if they do and they dont get caught means they are super smart, if they have established a status with the FIA to allow them such things, well again to do it in a short period if time as a team (2010) AND with an ex Ferrari man for FIA president, this also show how powerful they are!!!!
    So pity!!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    That Mercedes!!!!! Its frustrating how good they are!!! Year after year they develop their car and making it better and better eliminating the flaws of their previous car. And dont tell me that they cheat,.because if they do and they dont get caught means they are super smart, if they have established a status with the FIA to allow them such things, well again to do it in a short period if time as a team (2010) AND with an ex Ferrari man for FIA president, this also show how powerful they are!!!!
    So pity!!!!!!!!
    R Brawn laid the platform for Mercs, as it was with ferrari.

What about new, slimmer, nice looking new nose instead of that utter ugliness on Ferrari?

What about new, slimmer, nice looking new nose instead of that utter ugliness on Ferrari?
    Yeh it definitely needs a nose job !!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Should come soon, wait a few years.

Excellence with no boundaries to success that is the mercedes mantra any less is not exceptible.Does Ferrari currently have this? I do not say yes.Diversity brings results.

Should come soon, wait a few years.
    Yeah introduce a thin nose in a few years when it will be a wide nose that works best.

That is true forever, and we have to adopt with our encourage leader (Binotto). This time make me recognize that people are born they are not always to become a good leader.

Listening to Binotto speak just now he doesn't feel me with confidence if I'm honest just my opinion of course

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    Listening to Binotto speak just now he doesn't feel me with confidence if I'm honest just my opinion of course
    You and us all mate....the car is a dog it’s got a donkey of an engine as opposed to a stallion that it used to have.....this will be our story for next year I’m afraid....

We better focus and gain time on the 2022 rules change if we are to be competitive again....

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I think that is easy to understand, not so much support from Italy for him after two first races. Italian media can be really brutal, and for me it looked like he could start to cry at any moment.

Track is wet & we got a good car in wet. Which makes race very much interesting

Wet session... womp womp

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Track is wet & we got a good car in wet. Which makes race very much interesting
    I smell sarcasm, as we were nowhere last week in the wet.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    I smell sarcasm, as we were nowhere last week in the wet.....lol
    yes it’s true we can fight with Williams/haas/Alfa R right. Race will be interesting fighting for positions.
    Also there’s possibility that even we don’t start or DNFs etc. so that’s more interesting.

I don't like the sneering nature of the conversation that ted kravitz and croft are having at the moment. You couldn't get anymore "little englander"

Wts the weekend weather prediction?
    Sainz says it’s not the right time to regret ferrari move decision