Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213

Thread: HungaryGP 2020: RACE

google translate

Bottas: At the start I stared at the start lights, then on my screen some bright light came on or went out, I don’t know what happened in it. I respond to that light. That has never happened before. I don’t think the lights should flash horribly when staring at the start lights. Special start and competition. The start really needs to be explored yet,

- There would have been opportunities for the pole yesterday, but for some reason my car was refueled with too much petrol for the qualifying. Of course, it still affected this day, Bottas told the channel.

Formula 1 has as much credibility at this point as the WWF.

Wouldn’t be surprised if Two Chains McDouche-n-stuff rehearses his BS lines about things going wrong on his car in front of a mirror before the race.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    What bothers me more than the results is the weak political leadership of Ferrari against the FIA and other teams.
    This is so true. The Nazis are not that great they have got themselves such a position politically they can do things and if others dare to push are punished harshly. Bit like how the Krauts approach the EU. Most disappointing thing is Ferrari are so politically limp wristed. Even if 2019 engine was pushing rules the deal made should have been let us continue this or we leave and tell Wolf to stick it up his wife's DAS.

Could (Mercs) they do that, I mean that they really wanted to be sure that Ham gets that record. I mean, too much fuel, sure it can happen, to AMATEURS.
    And blinking lights just before start, and never happened before, what is that. LOL

Bottas will be pretty much honest. So I sense they (Mercs) are giving everything for Ham.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Wouldn’t be surprised if Two Chains McDouche-n-stuff rehearses his BS lines about things going wrong on his car in front of a mirror before the race.
    Sad thing is he will win this year and next on one knee.

HungaryGP 2020: RACE

I just don’t know what to write any more. I feel frustrated, hopeless, angry, disappointed. It just baffles me that Ferrari went backwards so much and that Mercedes made a huge step forward and nobody is questioning it. This season and probably the next one is going to be a Hamilton show. He’ll have 8 titles and over 100 wins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What champion and titles it's delivered on a plate for 3 chains.When you have the answers to an exam in front of you well it's not an exam.He will equal Michaels record but it's hollow.What competition does he have any driver can win in the mercedes. Thank the fia for the titles.

Whoever from Ferrari negotiated with the FIA the deal behind closed doors about alleged fuel flow issues probably qualifies as the worst negotiator of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by doublesixes View Post
    Whoever from Ferrari negotiated with the FIA the deal behind closed doors about alleged fuel flow issues probably qualifies as the worst negotiator of all time.
    +1 That has sealed the death of prancing horse in formula 1.
    Red is the only color!!!

Ferrari should pull out of f1 when mercedes does different era's of domination from both teams really is there anything else to achieve.Fomula E and Has car is plenty they will love Ferrari on the grid.The time has come to prepare for the exit door.

Can Ferrari along with other team protest the whole car and engine of the mercs? Can ferrari quit F1 in 2021 and come back strong in 2022? They should try as nothing to lose

Quote Originally Posted by FF1 View Post
    Can ferrari quit F1 in 2021 and come back strong in 2022? They should try as nothing to lose
    Pretty sure that will be a contract breach.

Can Ferrari along with other team protest the whole car and engine of the mercs? Can ferrari quit F1 in 2021 and come back strong in 2022? They should try as nothing to lose
    How can they quit 2021 & come strong in 2022?
    Do you think we have great wind tunnel? Everytime we have correlation issues.
    So it’s better use these 2years & come strong in 2022. That’s the only way

Softs were graining in practice, doesn't last more than a lap in qualifying, didn't last long in F2 race either and yet they ask both drivers to box for softs. And this isn't even the first time, every year on multiple occasions, Seb has to overturn the decision. Leclerc better start making his own decisions if he wants to prevent his races getting ruined again and again.

Is Binotto on Pirelli's payroll? It seems most Ferrari fans are more knowledgeable than Binotto! Seb and Charles are as good and capable as any of the top drivers. A little or say allot more help car wise will be enough I believe for either driver to even win one or two !! More Down Force !!

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Softs were graining in practice, doesn't last more than a lap in qualifying, didn't last long in F2 race either and yet they ask both drivers to box for softs. And this isn't even the first time, every year on multiple occasions, Seb has to overturn the decision. Leclerc better start making his own decisions if he wants to prevent his races getting ruined again and again.
    Yup he’s needs to take his own calls sometimes under the changing conditions.

FERRARI QUITS F1

Can ferrari quit F1 in 2021 and come back strong in 2022? They should try as nothing to lose

Ferrari have already quit F1 for 2020-2021.
    They are just in it for name only.
    They have given up trying to win against Mercedes for now, and are putting their future hopes on the new regulations and new car.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    Sad thing is he will win this year and next on one knee.
    The only consolation is that Michael won't see his records broken.

Forget two chains, it's now "90 poles !" Whatever he does in front of a mirror is working ! It's Binotto that rehearses lines about things gong wrong on the cars before and after the races. Just know that 100 poles, 100 wins , maybe even 10 WDCs is just around the turn. Ferrari has two great drivers , Binotto only sees Seb because he signed up to do so. If Seb had a better car , yes he would be the guy winning . Driver , mechanic , tech . , areo mgr. is just too much to ask for , even at $50 million a year. Schumy had Todt and Ross working for him 100% What have Seb , Charles got ?

Todt @ FIA is poison for Ferrari.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    This is so true. The Nazis are not that great they have got themselves such a position politically they can do things and if others dare to push are punished harshly. Bit like how the Krauts approach the EU. Most disappointing thing is Ferrari are so politically limp wristed. Even if 2019 engine was pushing rules the deal made should have been let us continue this or we leave and tell Wolf to stick it up his wife's DAS.
    The quality of posts has really gone down over the years. Really sad!