Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: HungaryGP 2020: RACE

The last time both Ferraris got lapped - British GP 2008.

Adami: "Box Sebastian Box, box for soft!"
    Seb: "Box for medium don't you think?"

Vettel .

Leclerc needs to take his own calls sometimes. Because our strategists are

Quote Originally Posted by Cavallino View Post
    It's basically what Merc did too... Costa, Braun, Schumacher.
    Bring back Ross Brawn.

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    True, they are already shifting all their work over to what will be Aston Martin from next year. Probably why Merc did not go for Vettel, the focus is on moving over to Adton Martin. Hamilton will have to retire like an old footballer with dodgy knees, so much time spent kneeling will take its toll on him.
    LULZ!

I’m sure he can find other things to do on his knees.

First of all what i will write is not to offend anyone, just my few observations. I am supporting ferrari since i was 12 and now its 20 years and i will support ferrari always.

First race in austria : Seb comments car is undriveable and it feels no where to be the same car which we had in practice sessions.

Second race in austria : Charles comments this car is undrivable.

Third Race: Charles comments this car is very difficult to drive, not the same car we had in qualifiers

We all are aware that power unit of ferrari is a disaster and has no straight line speed, something that we always had before but last one decade has been a disaster for the team.

I went on multiple forums, checked news, read comments and found that decision of ferrari to move everything at maranello has cost hugely and there is no top talent in the team anymore. Further ahead i went and checked multiple linkedin profiles of engineers who are part of ferrari team to see if the comments/news is true and i must say its all Italians in the team. I have nothing against Italians but if we are making bad car year after year after year and not making any changes in team structure then what is the point of particiapting? Does ferrari wants to end up like williams? Why is ferrari management still not ready to make real concrete changes? are there no reviews done at ferrari for real that with highest budget of 500 Mil we make a car that loses to 4 teams easily?

I can live with a fact that this season is over and can accept that fine we will do bad in 2021 but still i see no concrete news, no real changes in management, no top talent being hired even when we see that germans dominate this sport then just hire germans and win.

Sorry for the part but i think in F1 winning is everything and for me Red car winning is the only thing that i want to see. I cant bear the pain of morons mocking us and claming how great is their stupid hamilton.
    Forza Ferrari Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Vettel 6th, Charles11, better than last race for sure. Vettel looked real good moving up with no problems. Stroll 4th ? No safety car was something big also. ESPN did some great camera work also. I don't remember seeing much of Lewis until the end. Max splitting Merc was also great to follow. F-1 for me is still alive .

Vettel 6th, Charles11, better than last race for sure. Vettel looked real good moving up with no problems. Stroll 4th ? No safety car was something big also. ESPN did some great camera work also. I don't remember seeing much of Lewis until the end. Max splitting Merc was also great to follow. F-1 for me is still alive .
    I envy you, on how you can find joy in watching this JOKE. On the other hand you are maybe Mercedes fan?

To be honest as a ferrari fan i have no interest in watching a mercedes and who cares what they doing.
    Forza Ferrari Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Alakshendra View Post
    To be honest as a ferrari fan i have no interest in watching a mercedes and who cares what they doing.

Any word from the team? What’s the excuse now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next few GPs will be interesting, I don't think we will score a single point

Quote Originally Posted by Aziz View Post
    Next few GPs will be interesting, I don't think we will score a single point
    I just hope we won’t get lapped with both cars every race.

Wow; for me, f1 is dead really. Have stopped watching it since mid last year and doubt I will watch it before 2022. Not sure what you enjoy watching, its so predictable and boring when you know who who will win every gp. It will be all merc all the way to the end unless they have some sort of reliability issues but knowing the fact there car is bullet proof, I don't keep my hopes high.
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiklub View Post
    I just hope we won’t get lapped with both cars every race.

If merc turn their engine up, it can lap the entire grid without a doubt.
    Red is the only color!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hakanabi View Post
    If merc turn their engine up, it can lap the entire grid without a doubt.
    Twice...

With a car so bad this season every point is important, it doesn’t matter if it’s from vettel or leclerc, so I find it ridiculous that the team even in a situation like this is trying to favour leclerc with the pit strategy specially this weekend where he clearly had less pace. The right decision would have been to stop both cars in the same lap and put them on mediums obviously. Pitting leclerc a lap before vettel didn’t make any sense and vettel lost a lot of places, good job he made his own decision on tyres otherwise would have been even worse.

Watching f1 now is like watching a cartoon the rd runner comes to mind.May be Lewis will become a priest with all that kneeling who knows I can see it now father Lewis Hamilton.

Sebastian Vettel #5

"This was a better performance compared to my first race in Austria. However, in the early stages we might have done a bit better if I’d taken more of a gamble and come in for dry tyres on lap 3 instead of 4. As it was, I lost a lot of time, having to let other cars come down pit lane before I could be released. But in the end, fifth or sixth was the most we could have done.

Towards the end, I was struggling with the tyres and even if I would have loved to have put up more of a fight, there wasn’t much I could do to keep Alex (Albon) behind me. We are not where we want to be just now, but at least we did everything we could today."

Charles Leclerc #16

"It was a very complicated race. I’m not sure what happened, because we didn’t make changes to the car, but it was extremely hard to drive, as the balance was so much worse than Friday and Saturday, when it was actually better than expected. It just didn’t feel like the same car.

We need to look further into that to try and understand, as I was struggling a lot. We stopped for Softs a bit earlier than others and maybe it was a bit too optimistic. But it was a good call and I managed a few quick laps, but there was only one dry line so I could not overtake and, with hindsight the Soft was not the best choice. After that we were just slow. There’s lot of work ahead of us."

Mattia Binotto Team Principal

"An extremely disappointing Sunday and the result is very hard to swallow. In qualifying, we had got the most out of the car as it is at the moment, but in the race that was not the case. To be lapped is very painful for us and our fans.

Now we return home after this very long trip and we have to try everything we can to improve as much as possible in every area. Everyone will have to analyse their work and have the courage to change course if necessary, because the current dynamic is unacceptable. There is no other solution to fix this situation."

Quote Originally Posted by T99 View Post
    With a car so bad this season every point is important, it doesn’t matter if it’s from vettel or leclerc, so I find it ridiculous that the team even in a situation like this is trying to favour leclerc with the pit strategy specially this weekend where he clearly had less pace. The right decision would have been to stop both cars in the same lap and put them on mediums obviously. Pitting leclerc a lap before vettel didn’t make any sense and vettel lost a lot of places, good job he made his own decision on tyres otherwise would have been even worse.
    They didn’t favour any driver this time around. It’s just worst pit stop & worst strategy.
    In such situations vettel takes the calls on his own.
    I think it would have been good if it’s a double stack at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    They didn’t favour any driver this time around. It’s just worst pit stop & worst strategy.
    In such situations vettel takes the calls on his own.
    I think it would have been good if it’s a double stack at the same time.
    That’s what I said they should have pitted both cars on the same lap

BREAKING: No further action against Albon/Red Bull for drying the grid position

This is absolutely ridiculous .....

Binnotto man wake up you do not have a decent engine stop adding parts that do not work on this prancing donkey.You sold your **** to the fia and caved in with out a fight that's weak.You should have argued and challenged but you never did.Ferrari are weak now and the fia know this and so does mercedes, years ago this situation would never ever of happened Ferrari would have told them to bugger off.Now pay the price and pay Ferrari will.

Ok next time wet races. Ferrari please try to bring heavy wind blower & vacuum cleaners to dry their positions.

This organisation has no credibility. First the jump start now this.

Warwick is probably mates with horner or something so he decided to let it slide.

I dont mind that, the Nazis getting away with the jump start and smoking engines not to mention giving an illegal customer car is much harder to take. Haas under investigation for driver aids when what the hell is DAS? Alfa punished for lining up last?

Quote Originally Posted by 330 p4 View Post
    I dont mind that, the Nazis getting away with the jump start and smoking engines not to mention giving an illegal customer car is much harder to take. Haas under investigation for driver aids when what the hell is DAS? Alfa punished for lining up last?
    Haas & Alfa got punished with time penalty. But not others great circus running in F1

Haas & Alfa got punished with time penalty. But not others great circus running in F1
    The one for Raikkonen was absolutely ridiculous! He still started last and didn't gain an advantage by starting in the wrong position.

I hate all these time penalties anyway, what was wrong with drive throughs or stop and gos?

What bothers me more than the results is the weak political leadership of Ferrari against the FIA and other teams.

What did you think when Lewis lapped you?

Vettel: It was clear before the race that he would lap us.

Bottas: I had a too much fuel in quali for some reason- (lost pole by 0.1)...lights went out from steering wheel, never happened before (start today)

Anyways, Ham did get a pole and won the race, leads WDC and now equal with another Shumis record. 8 wins in same track.