Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 152

Thread: F1 British GP Free practice & Qualifying

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821

    Smile F1 British GP Free practice & Qualifying

    No one did start the thread... so thought this time itís my turn

    Not much expectations, a clean weekend where no spins & crashes from our drivers as they will start little back of the grid.

    Forza ferrari

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Leclerc: “It will be difficult to have victories before 2022”

    https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...fore_2022.html

    Vettel : “Ferrari’s package hasn’t been strong for years”

    https://www.formula1.com/en/video/20...for_years.html

    Ferrari braced for difficult F1 British GP

    https://www.crash.net/f1/news/940707...ish-grand-prix

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,160
    Podium finish for Hulk????....possible in these next 2 races.

    it's a little over 2 hours until FP1 at time of post??
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Podium finish for Hulk????....possible in these next 2 races.

    it's a little over 2 hours until FP1 at time of post??
    May be I was too excited

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    420
    I think this is gonna be painful weekend for our boys. Actually, don't know if i wanna watch this GP.

    Knowing full well that the Mercs are gonna clean up big time, pains the crap out of me!.

    I just hope we don't get lapped twice around this track.

    Sorry if i'm a bit negative this time round........But i can't see us doing much......maybe we'll beat the renaults.......* Hops so *
    Drive it like you stole it!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    I think this is gonna be painful weekend for our boys. Actually, don't know if i wanna watch this GP.

    Knowing full well that the Mercs are gonna clean up big time, pains the crap out of me!.

    I just hope we don't get lapped twice around this track.

    Sorry if i'm a bit negative this time round........But i can't see us doing much......maybe we'll beat the renaults.......* Hops so *
    Ricciardo says Renault is faster than Ferrari.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,279
    The only answer everyone is looking forward to is whether or not Leclerc will qualify within 2 seconds of the fastest Mercedes in qualifying.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,160
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    The only answer everyone is looking forward to is whether or not Leclerc will qualify within 2 seconds of the fastest Mercedes in qualifying.
    Which Mercedes.....last years???
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    420
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Ricciardo says Renault is faster than Ferrari.


    So you're saying we're gonna fight Amongst our own teams, Alfa,& Haas............Hmmm, should be entertaining.......NOT
    Drive it like you stole it!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,279
    Quote Originally Posted by Super M View Post
    So you're saying we're gonna fight Amongst our own teams, Alfa,& Haas............Hmmm, should be entertaining.......NOT
    Yes, Vettel will be fighting with his old buddy Raikkonen and will get eliminated in Q1 or Q2. Leclerc can probably get into Q3 and fight a Renault or two on race day hopefully.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Helsinki
    Posts
    3,549
    Interesting to see what Hulk can do with fast car.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    63
    Seb out for the rest of FP1 :(

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    1,279
    Problem on Vettel's car. He won't be going out in Practice 1.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Corpus Christi Tx
    Posts
    7,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    Seb out for the rest of FP1 :(
    Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    Problem on Vettel's car. He won't be going out in Practice 1.
    Intercooler (turbo) problem.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Good start by our boys

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Intercooler (turbo) problem.
    Somewhere around 1st race I think. Mattia mentioned we have good reliability that’s the reason we finished ahead combined with Lec brilliance.

    We neither have good reliability nor good car.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Kiato-Greece
    Posts
    2,797
    This is the worst times if ever lived for out beloved team!!!!!!! We are tragically lacking speed ,all over the world people making fun of us ,we have a very unknown/ hopeless future !!!!
    We are really living a nightmare and we don't now if we can wake up!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,610
    Not too bad from Charles. But it’s depressing to see both HAAS and Alfa battling with Williams.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    This is the worst times if ever lived for out beloved team!!!!!!! We are tragically lacking speed ,all over the world people making fun of us ,we have a very unknown/ hopeless future !!!!
    We are really living a nightmare and we don't now if we can wake up!!!!!
    Just give ferrari sometime to “understand the car”

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,765
    Long runs

    Hamilton on mediums 1m32.242
    Verstappen on softs 1m32.531

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Bosnia
    Posts
    1,610
    Seems we’re losing time in S2 mostly. S1 and S3 look OK from the last few laps I’ve seen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    1,722
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Long runs

    Hamilton on mediums 1m32.242
    Verstappen on softs 1m32.531
    LOL

    "BuT hE's ThE GoAt! ItS nOt ThE CaR". Spare me. The next two years will be the darkest in Ferrari's and F1s history IMO.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,765
    Fp1 sectors:

    Verstappen (27.303--35.716--24.403)

    Hamilton (27.660--35.887--24.314)

    Stroll (27.760--35.963--24.242)

    Albon (27.465--35.820--24.618)

    Leclerc (27.683--36.109--24.429)

    Bottas (27.716--35.965--24.544)

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Godric's Hollow
    Posts
    5,765
    Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    LOL

    "BuT hE's ThE GoAt! ItS nOt ThE CaR". Spare me. The next two years will be the darkest in Ferrari's and F1s history IMO.
    Hamilton did a 1m31.814 on those mediums, Verstappen's best was 1m32.454. The current Mercedes is F2004 V2.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,821
    Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Fp1 sectors:

    Verstappen (27.303--35.716--24.403)

    Hamilton (27.660--35.887--24.314)

    Stroll (27.760--35.963--24.242)

    Albon (27.465--35.820--24.618)

    Leclerc (27.683--36.109--24.429)

    Bottas (27.716--35.965--24.544)
    They aren’t turned their engines yet...!! While we don’t have a engine to turn on.

  26. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    They aren’t turned their engines yet...!! While we don’t have a engine to turn on.
    Lol
    Red is the only color!!!

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Which Mercedes.....last years???
    The pink one....
    As mush as it pains me to say it, we’re gonna get lapped at LEAST once...sad but true

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Reading
    Posts
    1,116
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Just give ferrari sometime to “understand the car”
    Now that will take god knows how many years.
    Red is the only color!!!

  29. #29
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Somewhere around 1st race I think. Mattia mentioned we have good reliability that’s the reason we finished ahead combined with Lec brilliance.

    We neither have good reliability nor good car.
    Thank God we have Lec brilliance....if the other 2 ingredients you mentioned are missing so far

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Kitchener, CANADA
    Posts
    8,285
    Quote Originally Posted by PURE PASSION View Post
    This is the worst times if ever lived for out beloved team!!!!!!! We are tragically lacking speed ,all over the world people making fun of us ,we have a very unknown/ hopeless future !!!!
    We are really living a nightmare and we don't now if we can wake up!!!!!

    Then surely haven’t live OR watched our beloved team int 80’s.....much of the same thing but with far worse reliability issues

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •