Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel: "Something" is going on with my car

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    yeah all that you want, but you are the one that started this nonsense witch-hunting thread for something pretty silly. i guess you're obssesed with vettel. Reading between lines something that never existed or was tell LOL. Look yourself in the mirror if you are searching for someone paranoid.
    Is Vettel your sugar daddy or something? It seems weird to get this worked up. Does he pay you or something?

And not sure why you have included Sainz, or more importantly, why you have to butt in, I wasn't replying to you anyway. Coming out of nowhere and speaking about "next year", "when Sainz prove", "you are so blinded", yeah you are really paranoid. Nothing is forcing you to read my posts, there is a ignore list, use it instead of getting your blood pressure high.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Is Vettel your sugar daddy or something? It seems weird to get this worked up. Does he pay you or something?

And not sure why you have included Sainz, or more importantly, why you have to butt in, I wasn't replying to you anyway. Coming out of nowhere and speaking about "next year", "when Sainz prove", "you are so blinded", yeah you are really paranoid. Nothing is forcing you to read my posts, there is a ignore list, use it instead of getting your blood pressure high.
    Don't play the naive card here. We all know the kind of post you keep repeating in every thred of the forum. However, it's good advise to ignore you, but is a pitty that will not improve the quality of the forum against yours intense, brainless and toxic/provocative coments. They are all the same, guess is the obsession. Bye!

Quote Originally Posted by totox View Post
    Don't play the naive card here. We all know the kind of post you keep repeating in every thred of the forum. However, it's good advise to ignore you, but is a pitty that will not improve the quality of the forum against yours intense, brainless and toxic/provocative coments. They are all the same, guess is the obsession. Bye!
    Who's this "We"? Not every one here is blind Vettel fanboy. Ever since the likes of you joined this forum, it has gone downhill. Do us a favor, when your idol leaves Ferrari, follow his footsteps leave this forum as well.
    And I don't care about your feelings, when Vettel implies that he's getting sabotaged, he's going to get **** from us tifosi. He has never been popular in Italy, and lately has become even more unpopular, with all his media crusade against Ferrari.

Judging by your post, you simply don't contribute anything here. And it's not your safe place though, so go cry somewhere else and bother someone who actually gives a **** about you.

You can't be serious....with fans like these, Ferrari doesn't need any enemies.
    Ferrari's biggest enemy is not any fans, it's Binotto ! He gave the team & drivers off with pay until 2023. He said were gonna lose!!! It can't be that Ferrari can't figure out the tires, down force, and on and on. Charles did a podium anyway in spite of Binotto ! Seb on the other hand has to at least get in his car and drive out the race as far as the car will get him or his mistakes get him. Enzo always said it's HP nothing else is going to make the car a winner. Charles makes the races worth watching ! He really believes he can win. So do I.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Ferrari's biggest enemy is not any fans, it's Binotto ! He gave the team & drivers off with pay until 2023. He said were gonna lose!!! It can't be that Ferrari can't figure out the tires, down force, and on and on. Charles did a podium anyway in spite of Binotto ! Seb on the other hand has to at least get in his car and drive out the race as far as the car will get him or his mistakes get him. Enzo always said it's HP nothing else is going to make the car a winner. Charles makes the races worth watching ! He really believes he can win. So do I.
    Binotto is telling the truth. Car does not have any engine whatsoever. Aero is in shambles, it will take a while before car is anywhere near win(s). It can't happen in 2020 and 2021 because Binotto agreed to engine freeze for the "good" of sport. Car lacks HP and downforce.

Somewhat agree. If the team boss is going public with how defeated we are, what is the drivers motivation? Or the Engineers? We may not be able to win till 2022, but what he said, thats totally deflating to a team's morale IMO.

Charles makes the races worth watching ! He really believes he can win. So do I.
    fully agree!
    Silently, like a shadow

Nah...Binotto is telling like it is, no point at sugarcoating our current predicament. He's also saying that they're doing everything they can to solve the problems and need help from every Ferrari team members.

But the problem is Vettel and his petulant behavior. Look at his radio conversion with Binotto at the last race, he pretty much kept quite,, until his engineer reminded him of radio check (his radio was fine) and only then he answered back. And pretty much every weekend we are hearing from Vettel how awful "his" car is to drive, how "something" must be going on with it. Then he's getting all chummy with the media and rival team bosses.

David croft and like minded people like him have gobbled up the theory that Vettel is driving a "different" car than Leclerc's, of course David Croft will never dare to say something like Ferrari is sabotaging Vettel in public, but the message is quite clear. I think it will be better for all parties, if Vettel simply leaves Ferrari right now. Him being there is doing nothing good for Ferrari, it's only attracting unnecessary problems.

But the problem is Vettel and his petulant behavior. Look at his radio conversion with Binotto at the last race, he pretty much kept quite,, until his engineer reminded him of radio check (his radio was fine) and only then he answered back. And pretty much every weekend we are hearing from Vettel how awful "his" car is to drive, how "something" must be going on with it. Then he's getting all chummy with the media and rival team bosses.
    Yeah. he could have been more professional about it. But why are we even surprised. Hes known for throwing his toys out of the pram when he doesnt get what he wants. Hes even trying the emotional angle by saying he wanted to win with ferrari so he could stop LH from beating Schumis records.

David croft and like minded people like him have gobbled up the theory that Vettel is driving a "different" car than Leclerc's, of course David Croft will never dare to say something like Ferrari is sabotaging Vettel in public, but the message is quite clear. I think it will be better for all parties, if Vettel simply leaves Ferrari right now. Him being there is doing nothing good for Ferrari, it's only attracting unnecessary problems.
    maybe they shud get Hulk to replace him for the rest of the season. Am sure hulk would jump at the opportunity.
    Silently, like a shadow

Already signed with RP for 2021, replacing
    Checo.

You can't be serious....with fans like these, Ferrari doesn't need any enemies.
    Come on tifosi, I will never be an enemy of Ferrari after 50+ years of being a tifoso, it's just painful to see one problem after another fighting against us.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    Come on tifosi, I will never be an enemy of Ferrari after 50+ years of being a tifoso, it's just painful to see one problem after another fighting against us.

Can't disagree with you there.....
    Drive it like you stole it!

Quote Originally Posted by bonzo View Post
    Already signed with RP for 2021, replacing
    Checo.
    Looks like a terrible decision. With the emergence of McLaren and Renault, Racing Point won't be anywhere near top 10 in the coming time. Vettel probably thought he would be fighting for podiums, instead he will be fighting with his old buddy Raikkonen or whoever's in that car next year. Should have taken a sabbatical instead.

"Sebs car seems to have sabotaged in FP2 today". So my question is, which party sabotaged Vettel's car? Ferrari or someone else?

As I said, you can't be serious with your insinuation that Ferrari is sabotaging Vettel's car.

Instead of believing Ferrari are sabotaging Vettels car, why doesn’t anyone place the blame on Vettel. Is it so hard to believe he has checked out and doesn’t care to push? He doesn’t care where the team who booted him out ends in the standings. He is consistently 6-7 tenths down on Leclerc, that’s his fault and not Ferrari’s.
    ~FORZA FERRARI~

VETTEL

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Instead of believing Ferrari are sabotaging Vettels car, why doesn’t anyone place the blame on Vettel. Is it so hard to believe he has checked out and doesn’t care to push? He doesn’t care where the team who booted him out ends in the standings. He is consistently 6-7 tenths down on Leclerc, that’s his fault and not Ferrari’s.
    OK OK IT'S ALL VETTEL'S FAULT!

And next year it will be Sainz fault.

And possibly even Leclerc's fault.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    OK OK IT'S ALL VETTEL'S FAULT!

And next year it will be Sainz fault.

And possibly even Leclerc's fault.
    that’s how it goes..!!

Funny, it’s all coming back. I remember when Webber’s RedBull was slow off the line, failing/retiring more frequently than the sister RedBull

"Sebs car seems to have sabotaged in FP2 today". So my question is, which party sabotaged Vettel's car? Ferrari or someone else?

As I said, you can't be serious with your insinuation that Ferrari is sabotaging Vettel's car.
    Once again my sense of humour gets me into trouble, I was being tongue in cheek and perhaps should have said Seb was sabotaging his own car by driving it at snail's pace, although that wouldn't be difficult. After quali today even Charles only managed P8. and the tyre deg was horrendous. By the way, it pays to have a sense of humour when supporting our team, if we don't laugh, we'll definitely be crying until at least 2022.

If the best LEC and VET can do, conspiracy theories aside, is 8th and 12th, then that car is truly a dog.

Ah well, wisepie, Ferrari, Norwich and Bournemouth.. not a great sporting season!

I used to look forward to GP weekends and Saturday football. Not so much now!
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    If the best LEC and VET can do, conspiracy theories aside, is 8th and 12th, then that car is truly a dog.

Ah well, wisepie, Ferrari, Norwich and Bournemouth.. not a great sporting season!

I used to look forward to GP weekends and Saturday football. Not so much now!
    How right you are, Nick, time for a gallon of cider to forget whatever we have to endure, weekends are just an excuse to get lathered now!

Once again my sense of humour gets me into trouble, I was being tongue in cheek and perhaps should have said Seb was sabotaging his own car by driving it at snail's pace, although that wouldn't be difficult. After quali today even Charles only managed P8. and the tyre deg was horrendous. By the way, it pays to have a sense of humour when supporting our team, if we don't laugh, we'll definitely be crying until at least 2022.
    Understood. You are one of the most level headed member here, so it was bit weird seeing something like that from you. That post is more suited for the likes of Chinmay and co.

Yes P8 is not an ideal result, but it wasn't too bad either. It's just everyone has opted for low downforce setup for this weekend, unlike the previous weekend when only Ferrari and Renault had gone for the low downforce setup. And with softer tyres, it has closed up the field a bit. I think race pace-wise, Charles can beat Dani Ric, Stroll, Gasly and Albon. But I'm afraid Hulk and Max, both of them are out of our reach.

Understood. You are one of the most level headed member here, so it was bit weird seeing something like that from you. That post is more suited for the likes of Chinmay and co.

Yes P8 is not an ideal result, but it wasn't too bad either. It's just everyone has opted for low downforce setup for this weekend, unlike the previous weekend when only Ferrari and Renault had gone for the low downforce setup. And with softer tyres, it has closed up the field a bit. I think race pace-wise, Charles can beat Dani Ric, Stroll, Gasly and Albon. But I'm afraid Hulk and Max, both of them are out of our reach.
    lmao the one who started some imaginary sabotage thread is talking about being level headed.

Quote Originally Posted by chinmay View Post
    lmao the one who started some imaginary sabotage thread is talking about being level headed.
    So you don't believe your idol's own words!? What kind of fanboy are you!? Vettel is already having bad time, and now his biggest cheerleader is refusing to believe him, sad!

Hey, it's not like I've posted something fake here, it was his own words. And every race weekend he is reminding us what an awful car the "SF1000" is, and it has already convinced SkyF1 that Vettel is driving a different car than Charles.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Exactly that. Sometimes the simplest explanation is also the right one.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Vettel: To go faster I need more grip. I have to say compliments to my engineering group: We tried lots of things, I felt a bit better in the car this weekend but if you look at the stopwatch it seems to make no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vettel: To go faster I need more grip. I have to say compliments to my engineering group: We tried lots of things, I felt a bit better in the car this weekend but if you look at the stopwatch it seems to make no difference.
    aka "My lack of adaptability"

I'll take that as a compliment, tifosi, and maybe we should begin to take some of your strong views in a lighter context! I'm really against throwing insults at others who may have a different opinion and just want to support my team, come what may. But that won't stop me having a serious rant when called for! Just hope for some points today and no bumper-cars.

I have to say, motorsport forums tend to be absolute pits of bias, delusion and unreal expectation. I vaguely recall the Autosport forum was utterly ghastly, overrun by Lewis fanboys, Schuey/ Ferrari haters and anoraks.*

I'm on Twitter and, as you can avoid (block) people there who are truly awful and protect your own tweets, it's probably less barmy than most F1 sites!

* Anorak (noun): Chap in the Kentagon bar at Brands Hatch circa 1976/7(?) who tells you in all seriousness that Tyrrell gave him a set of used front wheels and tyres off a P34 and he put them on his Mini...

Happy Sunday! LEC on the podium anyone?
    Trying to be less angry..

I have to say, motorsport forums tend to be absolute pits of bias, delusion and unreal expectation. I vaguely recall the Autosport forum was utterly ghastly, overrun by Lewis fanboys, Schuey/ Ferrari haters and anoraks.*

I'm on Twitter and, as you can avoid (block) people there who are truly awful and protect your own tweets, it's probably less barmy than most F1 sites!

* Anorak (noun): Chap in the Kentagon bar at Brands Hatch circa 1976/7(?) who tells you in all seriousness that Tyrrell gave him a set of used front wheels and tyres off a P34 and he put them on his Mini...

Yes quite, I stopped reading the likes of Autosport because they absolutely hate Ferrari and hated Schumacher and would say how boring it was that Ferrari and MSC were winning most of the time. I imagine those places are even worse now since hamilton started driving and I bet there's not even a peep out of them saying F1 is boring in it's current shambolic state.

You're so right with the Autosport forum, I used to be a member and post frequently but I stopped some time ago, the Hamilton bias there is utterly shocking and even some of the mods are fanatical Lewis fans. Best to avoid that place 100%.

I see people online saying Seb is being sabotaged, but I really don't believe in it, why would Ferrari throw good points away, for what purpose? no, that's just silly.