Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel: "Something" is going on with my car

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Thank you always for your concern. I'm frequenting two therapists, Dr. Guinness and Dr. Malbeck from Argentina. Spokoynoynochi !

There is nothing wrong with your support for Rubens. If the Schumacher nostalgists here are allowed to hate on every non german drivers, Alonso and Hamilton, then you are allowed to show your love/admiration for Rubens as well.
    And yes, Ferrari's treatment of Rubens were often brutal and sometimes downright cruel, being salty or vocal about it not gonna change those facts.

I very much appreciate you post. At the time; Rubens actually drove for Ferrari also!

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    [emoji38]

There is nothing wrong with your support for Rubens. If the Schumacher nostalgists here are allowed to hate on every non german drivers, Alonso and Hamilton, then you are allowed to show your love/admiration for Rubens as well.
    And yes, Ferrari's treatment of Rubens were often brutal and sometimes downright cruel, being salty or vocal about it not gonna change those facts.
    That is the thing, the so called Schumacher fans (btw if you are referring to me I am not one of them) don't bother with other drivers let alone hate with them
    However it is getting annoying to see someone to hate to this extent to the team and Michael. Simple at that.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    That is the thing, the so called Schumacher fans (btw if you are referring to me I am not one of them) don't bother with other drivers let alone hate with them
    However it is getting annoying to see someone to hate to this extent to the team and Michael. Simple at that.

I don't think Brembo hates Schumacher or Todt that much. I think Todt even cancelled the restraining order last year.

Nope, wasn't referring to you.

And as I have already said, there's nothing to be gained by being angry with Ferrari-Rubens relationship. That chapter has been closed for 15 years, and it will never ever be open again . So what's point dwelling on it?

Brembo likes Max, which is again understandable, since Max is definitely one of a kind. He also likes Charles. So focus on the present, rather than being compulsive about the past.

I agree. It has been 15 years...

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

If finishing any of the next 3 races; Merc is in a 1,2 finish and Bottas is in 1st but team ordered to let Lewis pass knowing as we all do the points are the same WCC wise; Lewis will then not be the true record breaker or even the WDC for 2020. Team orders , not the great car; would and should be put in parenthesis as how Lewis won or broke a record. Bottas and Wolf both say over and over, that's not the case. Bottas himself says he's not being held back and really believes he has a shot! I might add; with Max's help !! Mass confusion up front next races and Charles in a car that can hold up in one piece may well pass everyone to the flag !!!! Or even Seb !!

If finishing any of the next 3 races; Merc is in a 1,2 finish and Bottas is in 1st but team ordered to let Lewis pass knowing as we all do the points are the same WCC wise; Lewis will then not be the true record breaker or even the WDC for 2020. Team orders , not the great car; would and should be put in parenthesis as how Lewis won or broke a record. Bottas and Wolf both say over and over, that's not the case. Bottas himself says he's not being held back and really believes he has a shot! I might add; with Max's help !! Mass confusion up front next races and Charles in a car that can hold up in one piece may well pass everyone to the flag !!!! Or even Seb !!
    So far Bottas has shown he’s not on the same level as Hamilton, Alonso, Verstappen, Leclerc etc, at least consistently, he does have some great races though. Rosberg would probably also have easily beat him over a season.

Quote Originally Posted by JPZ View Post
    So far Bottas has shown he’s not on the same level as Hamilton, Alonso, Verstappen, Leclerc etc, at least consistently, he does have some great races though. Rosberg would probably also have easily beat him over a season.
    Bottas got on the podium every race this season so far except for 1 race [ Brit} including a win 1st race. That seems quite consistent . Leclerc with his car is not up there as much as I wish he was. Max and Bottas seem pretty much equal as far as giving Lewis a run for 1st place if he is not on pole. The races are great as far as starting laps and last 3 . That's better than no races for sure! Most F-1 writers in the know are already saying Bottas lost any chance of WDC. So F-1 is actually a event for who wins 2nd place, unless R Bull Honda is for real.
    Last edited by Brembo; 27th August 2020 at 06:29.

Vettel smiling when Kai Ebel (RTL) told him the Top 3 of AWS Fastest Driver Of All Time ranking: "Complete nonsense, because Michael was the very fastest. We all know that, don't we?"

This answers to one of them here

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Vettel smiling when Kai Ebel (RTL) told him the Top 3 of AWS Fastest Driver Of All Time ranking: "Complete nonsense, because Michael was the very fastest. We all know that, don't we?"

This answers to one of them here
    Well said! After Senna he was the fastest . Now Lewis took over as the very fasted with Max right up there even with their team mates allowed to fight them. The races are great. I feel bad for Charles knowing driver wise he should be in the mix up front.
    Last edited by Brembo; 29th August 2020 at 03:34.

Exactly. Bottas is a 2nd rate driver on a missile.

Bottas got on the podium every race this season so far except for 1 race [ Brit} including a win 1st race. That seems quite consistent . Leclerc with his car is not up there as much as I wish he was. Max and Bottas seem pretty much equal as far as giving Lewis a run for 1st place if he is not on pole. The races are great as far as starting laps and last 3 . That's better than no races for sure! Most F-1 writers in the know are already saying Bottas lost any chance of WDC. So F-1 is actually a event for who wins 2nd place, unless R Bull Honda is for real.
    Ya , how was it that Lauda said about F1 and monkeys ?

Well said! After Senna he was the fastest . Now Lewis took over as the very fasted with Max right up there even with their team mates allowed to fight them. The races are great. I feel bad for Charles knowing driver wise he should be in the mix up front.
    Ah but no. You can't have it all. According to Seb Michael was THE fastest which includes Senna too.

Ya , how was it that Lauda said about F1 and monkeys ?

The older era drivers were arguably better because the cars were much harder to driver, they had to use a clutch and manual gearboxes and the cars were far less safe, so taking risks were harder too.

The older era drivers were arguably better because the cars were much harder to driver, they had to use a clutch and manual gearboxes and the cars were far less safe.
    Basically what he meant is that the new Era cars have become so easy to drive that even a monkey can drive them.
    It js not a matter of better vs worse because then we need to discuss matters like what kind of athletes the drivers are (Mansell vs Michael anyone ??) Not to even go to things like reflexes etc which as the eras go and technology evolved the reflexes are getting sharper .
    But point is that you get a really good car and a mediocre driver you have better chances for the driver to shine.

Seb is driving a new era car a while now, he's German not a monkey at all. Easy new era car to drive and all he still has his problems big time.

Spa just showed that both of our cars are nowhere. Maybe Seb has changed his thoughts now. With that being said, he is getting destroyed by Charles in a way which is similar to Nando and Kimi in 2014. He should really step up his game or his stock will fall so low that even Aston Martin (or RedBull, according to rumours) will slam the door shut on his face, which would be a shame.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Seb is driving a new era car a while now, he's German not a monkey at all. Easy new era car to drive and all he still has his problems big time.
    New Era car does not necesdarily equate good car. Do I need to spell everything out to you ? I mean I can but do I really?

New Era car does not necesdarily equate good car. Do I need to spell everything out to you ? I mean I can but do I really?

Good bad or ugly; all drivers are in new era cars is what I see. Adjust ASAP ! It can't be that only Lewis knows how to drive the new era car that everyone says is the best car ever . Seb was only 3 WDCs away from the big record. He should be the German GOAT. Your spelling is never a problem. It's all Greek to me ! Check the down force on your SM-N975F !!

Only a tiny problem
    Lewis drives the Mercedes.

Only a tiny problem
    Lewis drives the Mercedes.

Very few if any fans here would agree with that. Lewis doesn't drive the Mercedes, it drives itself. A rocket with auto pilot. He just sits in a winning car.

Don't say that out loud Brembo or the FIA will deny that claim and change the rules again .
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Very few if any fans here would agree with that. Lewis doesn't drive the Mercedes, it drives itself. A rocket with auto pilot. He just sits in a winning car.
    Exactly. It drives itself. Ergo no GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSpeed View Post
    Don't say that out loud Brembo or the FIA will deny that claim and change the rules again .
    Your right! Every time I see FIA I think Todt. Every time I think Todt I think " Traitor!! " He hates Ferrari and why I'll never know.

Yeah something is wrong with the car.

Just to let you guys know, Nico Rosberg called the SF1000 a safety hazard because of its handling on German TV. This is just a new low for us to be honest.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Sergio Perez will leave Racing Point at the end of this season/year which means Vettel is probably joining Aston Martin

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Sergio Perez will leave Racing Point at the end of this season/year which means Vettel is probably joining Aston Martin
    Hell yeah love it. Ready to see Seb on the podium again. Pressure of being a ferrari driver will be down to zero a fresh start and Seb will deliver.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Hell yeah love it. Ready to see Seb on the podium again. Pressure of being a ferrari driver will be down to zero a fresh start and Seb will deliver.
    Well let's see. Hopefully for his sake he does. If he gets beat by Stroll.. much as Brembo rates him.... it would be devastating for his career. Maybe even his legacy.