Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Vettel: "Something" is going on with my car

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    So apparently sebs getting a new chassis in Spain, ferrari says they found some issues with his current chassis in Silverstine after the race..

So Seb was right all along that there may be something wrong with his car....sebs fans must be delighted..sit back relax, get your popcorn ready, sebs gonna start outperforming Charles now.

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...covered_error/
    NO. Ferrari said they found an irregularity on the car but nothing that can sustain what Seb says. HOWEVER they will change his chassis.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    It was a minor fault that probably didn't cause any significant performance loss. But if it's psychological, and it gives him confidence, then sure why not. Ferrari can use the points and he might as well start earning his keep. But I think it's probably a forgone conclusion that he's in a supporting role right now.
    Exactly.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    You are joking!!! For years this was and at times still is a Michael forum. Downplaying the team and the car, it was all the driver!!
    We're talking about same Michael who always said "We lose and win together" ? Right.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    We're talking about same Michael who always said "We lose and win together" ? Right.
    not like Honda driver, who says needs more power or this engine is B***

Right ! The name Michael not Ferrari ran this forum. And according to how Todt used his radio; there was only one driver on the team. So he was that much more in command. Toto can never come close to Todt being the man! He's way to easy on Bottas.

More like your obsession in how Michael owned Reubens.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

He owned Ferrari; Rubens and the rest of the team came with the deal. The word obsession fits the fans here 100% with Lewis not cleaning out every Shumy title. Todt's "Let Michael pass" will live in infamy! Imagine having it in his contract! If Lewis truly wants to pass all Michael's F-1 doings, he at least has to have one contracts saying he is the #1 driver. One has to admit at just under 5 ft. tall Todt was a big influence at the time. What Seb is going through with something wrong with his car would never have happened to Schumy with Todt in charge. And Seb came to Ferrari as Shumy Jr ! 4 WDCs certainly made him look eligible. A little illegal traction control would be a great help for Seb ! Enjoy the next race !! Stay safe!
    Last edited by Brembo; 15th August 2020 at 07:18.

He owned Ferrari; Rubens and the rest of the team came with the deal. The word obsession fits the fans here 100% with Lewis not cleaning out every Shumy title. Todt's "Let Michael pass" will live in infamy! Imagine having it in his contract! If Lewis truly wants to pass all Michael's F-1 doings, he at least has to have one contracts saying he is the #1 driver. One has to admit at just under 5 ft. tall Todt was a big influence at the time. What Seb is going through with something wrong with his car would never have happened to Schumy with Todt in charge. And Seb came to Ferrari as Shumy Jr ! 4 WDCs certainly made him look eligible. A little illegal traction control would be a great help for Seb ! Enjoy the next race !! Stay safe!
    No. He worked for Ferrari and Ferrari benefitted hugely by him and Jean and the rest of the guys.
    And really , if reubens was that good as Michael he would beat him as Charles beat Seb but we know that never happened. We saw how charles dominated Seb to the persistence of the team at first because he was better.
    So really if you cannot deal with the fact that Michael is GOAT and this is why Reubens was always #2 just seek help cause you aee getting tiresome.

I do agree with you. Charles raced and out did Seb, no one could stop him even when they pulled a few pit maneuvers. Seb needed that Michael style contract. I'm glad he didn't have it or we may never have seen the best of Charles. With Todt reminding Rubens on the car phone of the contract, let him pass, how will we fans ever know how good Rubens could have driven against that contract? And this as you say is why Rubens was always #2 driver. Tiresome was the 24/7 hatred for a Ferrari driver here at a Ferrari forum. Twobens, the pensioner, the moaner! So really you cannot deal with the fact that without team orders every race like the 2002 Austria beauty, Lewis is for sure the GOAT as of now. Take away that beauty and it's really 90 races not 91 ! Please also know I'm getting help with the fact that Max is on the case big time and Lewis knows it. Binotto should have met with Todt and asked how to Rubenize Charles for Seb's sake . Your posts are truly inspirational ! Never tiresome!

I do agree with you. Charles raced and out did Seb, no one could stop him even when they pulled a few pit maneuvers. Seb needed that Michael style contract. I'm glad he didn't have it or we may never have seen the best of Charles. With Todt reminding Rubens on the car phone of the contract, let him pass, how will we fans ever know how good Rubens could have driven against that contract? And this as you say is why Rubens was always #2 driver. Tiresome was the 24/7 hatred for a Ferrari driver here at a Ferrari forum. Twobens, the pensioner, the moaner! So really you cannot deal with the fact that without team orders every race like the 2002 Austria beauty, Lewis is for sure the GOAT as of now. Take away that beauty and it's really 90 races not 91 ! Please also know I'm getting help with the fact that Max is on the case big time and Lewis knows it. Binotto should have met with Todt and asked how to Rubenize Charles for Seb's sake . Your posts are truly inspirational ! Never tiresome!
    Nice try.
    But of course he had #1 status and that was obvious at the first races when charles was pretty much railroaded from strategy. But Charles' performance was that good that pretty much the whole thing could not stand and that was the beginning of the end for Seb.
    And again I am telling you, if Reubens was as good as you claim and no he was not , he would be able to do what charles did. But no he was a really good #2 . Better than Bottas even but still #2. So really give it up, I dunno what your thing is, ya you had Ayrton but after that there was not another great. Deal with it.

Nice try.
    But of course he had #1 status and that was obvious at the first races when charles was pretty much railroaded from strategy. But Charles' performance was that good that pretty much the whole thing could not stand and that was the beginning of the end for Seb.
    And again I am telling you, if Reubens was as good as you claim and no he was not , he would be able to do what charles did. But no he was a really good #2 . Better than Bottas even but still #2. So really give it up, I dunno what your thing is, ya you had Ayrton but after that there was not another great. Deal with it.

Well we agree again! After Ayrton there was not another great until now with Lewis and his car! I have no choice but to deal with it. And Lewis has at least 3 more years!

Well we agree again! After Ayrton there was not another great until now with Lewis and his car! I have no choice but to deal with it. And Lewis has at least 3 more years!
    Nice try.
    Read again. After Ayrton there was not (still is not) another Great BRAZILIAN driver.
    Of course there was another GOAT, still is.
    His name , Michael Schumacher.

As for Lewis, he's a great driver,but sad as it is, he chose the easy way, drive a missile. So , great driver sure, GOAT? lol

Nice try.

Ruebens was a good driver not a great driver.
    He drove two of the best cars in F1, Ferrari and Brawn.
    He was no way even close to Michael, and he couldn't beat a mediocre Jenson in the best car that year.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Nice try.
    Read again. After Ayrton there was not (still is not) another Great BRAZILIAN driver.

As for Lewis, he's a great driver,but sad as it is, he chose the easy way, drive a missile. So , great driver sure, GOAT? lol
    OK got it. Seb is the German great as of now. It's in the blood not the car! He needed to follow his German hero and force team orders in his contract! We fans then would never have know just how much better Charles is than his German team mate if he was forced to let him pass. Indy F-1 2005 , 6 cars finishing the race and still!! Ferrari made Rubens let him pass! Fans threw plastic water bottles at Michael's car knowing what went down. So really it's 89 wins. And I agree again, Lewis should demand a more inferior car than he presently drives . Anyone can win in a great car, That 3 wheel finish was a good sign of his driving ability. A top car takes away from his GOAT achievements. It's almost like cheating WDC wise. I still remain with the idea that if your a truly top great driver , why do you need team orders to hold back competition? Lewis has to beat Bottas along with every other [Max] driver. Maybe Schumy feared the Ayrton brasilian blood would come out in Rubens. Better a contract to hold that back. Shumy's record should show as 60/40 the 40 being divided between Ross and Todt's radio ! The Ferrari car was a bomb, it had nothing to do with winning!
    Last edited by Brembo; 16th August 2020 at 07:26.

C'mon Brembo. We know you like Rubens but can you honestly say he would have led Ferrari to dominance if Schumi wasn't there? Even in Brawn he couldn't beat Button and you know nobody says Schumy and Button are on the same level. Rubens was a good guy and a decent driver... much like Irvine and Bottas. Leclerc started as a rookie number 2 to a 4x WDC but quickly proved that he was too good to play second fiddle. Unfortunately Rubens never was able to do that.

If a driver needs and gets a contract with a written in clause that his team mate has to move over; how can a fan know how good the #2 driver could have been? Charles had no one holding him back and he did what we know, win! So many in the know F-1 writers and former drivers bring up that contract clause, or how else would I know? I'l fight you but..your not allowed to beat me! Driver wise I want Charles to win WDCs @ Ferrari over Seb. He started as #2 and look what happened. No one esp. Binotto knew how to move him over for Seb. Austria 2002 exposed it all . No chance to deny or wonder if it was true. You said perfectly, Rubens was never able throw in "Allowed " to do that. At the time I held the title here as the only Rubens Ferrari fan !! Luis now is cursed with his car so he can never be recognized as a great driver! Nothing he can do will take away that it's the car not him! F-1 is great and beware ! Stroll as was Max, is on the move! I hope he never gets a great car or he too will not be recognized for having any real on his ability; success.

But Binotto did say that Ferrari was backing Seb.... until Leclerc started to out drive him. Pretty sure if Rubens was always faster than Michael he would have earned the right to no.1 like Leclerc did.
    Jury still out on Stroll but if he starts to shine I'll say I heard it from you first.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent Bob View Post
    But Binotto did say that Ferrari was backing Seb.... until Leclerc started to out drive him. Pretty sure if Rubens was always faster than Michael he would have earned the right to no.1 like Leclerc did.
    Jury still out on Stroll but if he starts to shine I'll say I heard it from you first.
    OK Rubens was at least faster Austria 2002, but his radio caused the car to move over ! Always faster could never happen!!! The contract!!

Again rubenizing ...!!
    Either it’s Rubenize or ‘max’imum everytime

OK Rubens was at least faster Austria 2002, but his radio caused the car to move over ! Always faster could never happen!!! The contract!!
    Reubens was faster in Austria and so what exactly. Apart from you and mclaren fans noone cared. Ok perhaps other reubens fans too.
    Fact remains tho that reubens was nowhere Michael.

Untreated obsessions are like that. Not funny business :(

Again rubenizing ...!!

Either it’s Rubenize or ‘max’imum everytime

Untreated obsessions are like that. Not funny business :(

Hmm pretty much sums it up.

[QUOTE=aroutis;1031783]Untreated obsessions are like that. Not funny business :(

It's the car winning , not Lewis the driver! Untreated obsession of the highest degree!! That's funny. It's Michael not Lewis every time! Ferrari fans need to know; where is the midjet Todt when we need him? Did he work for Ferrari or just Schumy ? Merc got it made FIA wise.

White noise...
    Doctor has instructed us to answer to you with yes, no matter what you say.
    Keep going :)

Nice try.

I can only

Fact remains tho that reubens was nowhere Michael.

I have to respectfully say Thank God.

I have to respectfully say Thank God.
    Finally we agree [emoji106]
    Therapy seems to work for you !

Finally we agree [emoji106]
    Therapy seems to work for you !

Thank you always for your concern. I'm frequenting two therapists, Dr. Guinness and Dr. Malbeck from Argentina. Spokoynoynochi !

Thank you always for your concern. I'm frequenting two therapists, Dr. Guinness and Dr. Malbeck from Argentina. Spokoynoynochi !
    Brembo, at least no-one can accuse you of not having a sense of humour, and like me, you can laugh at yourself!!