Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any hope for stopping Hamilton

Taxi's gonna have to sign the agreement to get 2 easy championships...
    Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Leclerc in the 2020 Ferrari is currently touring the track faster than Hammy in race trim, what a joke he is as soon as things don't go plain sailing

I'd say Mercedes really pooched it for Bottas today. Bottas sure felt like the team's strategy let him down too.

Quote Originally Posted by SS454 View Post
    I'd say Mercedes really pooched it for Bottas today. Bottas sure felt like the team's strategy let him down too.
    I feel they did too. For all mercedes talk about how the two drivers are allowed to race they sure seem to make sure hamilton gets the better strategy.

Quote Originally Posted by 458 Italia View Post
    I feel they did too. For all mercedes talk about how the two drivers are allowed to race they sure seem to make sure hamilton gets the better strategy.
    If you listen to radio messages to Bottas near the end his engineer told him "free to race just give each other space",

And lewis was told " free to race just need to keep it clean"

Now. Could look at those messages as coded team orders to bottas to move over, give lewis space to pass.

As bottas moved waaay to early to the left coming onto wellington straight for that to be a defensive move.
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    If you listen to radio messages to Bottas near the end his engineer told him "free to race just give each other space",

And lewis was told " free to race just need to keep it clean"

Now. Could look at those messages as coded team orders to bottas to move over, give lewis space to pass.

As bottas moved waaay to early to the left coming onto wellington straight for that to be a defensive move.
    Yeah there were those subtle differences in the messages to the drivers, good spot I think either way though making sure ham had much fresher tyres combined with the joke DRS made sure positions would be switched.

As your here Rob, what are the logistics for AF between this last race and next week?

Yeah there were those subtle differences in the messages to the drivers, good spot I think either way though making sure ham had much fresher tyres combined with the joke DRS made sure positions would be switched.

As your here Rob, what are the logistics for AF between this last race and next week?
    Many personal there already as in elms. Few were in misano for gt Europe. Look what's already in pits at spa
    FB_IMG_1597005341575.jpg
    CAVALLINO RAMPANTE PER SEMPRE

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    Many personal there already as in elms. Few were in misano for gt Europe. Look what's already in pits at spa
    FB_IMG_1597005341575.jpg
    I thought that was probably the case, I guess alot of the guys will be feeling like their feet barely touch the floor with the extra condensed season.

Love it! I'm buzzing for next weekend I have a feeling the boys will do super well.

Stop Hamilton high temp track limits hot weather the fia Pirrelli tyres and an on song max.You might just pull it off.

a bad thing to say but I swear if I had the knowledge I'd DDOS the Autosport forum. There is a thread there about Schumis records that are close to being broken and they are just raving about Ham and attacking Michael, I swear it made me sick the utter lies and twisted truth they were spouting. I posted but I will never go back there now. I'm sticking here and not even looking there now. it's a sick and disgustingly biased place.

Please please let next years Ferrari be better, I know if Charles has a car close to the Merc he'll beat them!

1000%CORRECT.

Once and a while... I mention the name Max when posting. He stopped Lewis !!!! Is it OK now to " Occasionally !" use his name on this Ferrari forum ? So yeah he slowed Lewis down on the wins and yeah Charles is doing best he can with what he has , but yeah we can't wait for him to stop Merc from winning every race, Yeah,I thank Max big time!

Best hope would probably be to stop the season and hand the title to the corona virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Redfive View Post
    a bad thing to say but I swear if I had the knowledge I'd DDOS the Autosport forum. There is a thread there about Schumis records that are close to being broken and they are just raving about Ham and attacking Michael, I swear it made me sick the utter lies and twisted truth they were spouting. I posted but I will never go back there now. I'm sticking here and not even looking there now. it's a sick and disgustingly biased place.

Please please let next years Ferrari be better, I know if Charles has a car close to the Merc he'll beat them!
    Last edited by JPZ; 17th August 2020 at 19:39.

Schumacher won the title in plain inferior cars in 1994, 1995 and 2003 (inferior tyres more like, the car was great). Senna won the title with an inferior car in 1991 also. You could argue the 2000 McLaren was easier to drive than the Ferrari as well, because that was right when Michael was in his prime, so we won't know for sure. All I know is that Coulthard won three races, a career high, in that McLaren. Then you must add his heroics in 1997 and 1998 when he won eleven wins in two seasons against invincible Newey cars.

Hamilton? Equal car in 2008 and then with a taxi, plus lost the title to the other taxi once. So ludicrous how he's even mentioned in the same sentence. Also that team has been Lance Armstrong on four wheels and hopefully 10 years from now the hammer will fall hard on that empire and their methods. Put Vettel in that car at the start of the 2014 season and he'd swept the decade. It's basically like wondering why Bayern, Juve and PSG win their domestic leagues.
    Last edited by Tifoso Svedese; 10th August 2020 at 09:50.

Which result has more glory for Mercedes?
    They win another drivers championship with Bottas, or Mercedes wins a sixth,seventh, eighth drivers championship with Hamilton.
    Changes aren't permanent........But change is.
    ALL LIVES MATTER... EVEN YOURS

Quote Originally Posted by JHAMMER View Post
    They win another drivers championship with Bottas, or Mercedes wins a sixth,seventh, eighth drivers championship with Hamilton.
    EXACTLY.....nough said....

Until Hamilton retires, Mercedes will continue to dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by JPMFerrari View Post
    Until MERCEDES retires, Mercedes will continue to dominate.
    there, i fixed it for ya.....put anyone in that TAXI and they will win championships comfortably.....that's right, even the likes of Crashjean, Stroller, Perez.....just to name a few

Seb already proved beyond any doubt; in Lewis car now; he would be winning WDC s. He already did it 4 Xs. Up front out of traffic is all he is used to and good at. Max doesn't need pole to start and then stay up front. " I'm not gonna be like a grandma ! " He's got Honda up there with Merc ! Charles is for sure up there with the top guys too.
    Last edited by Brembo; 11th August 2020 at 03:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Tifoso Svedese View Post
    Schumacher won the title in plain inferior cars in 1994, 1995 and 2003 (inferior tyres more like, the car was great). Senna won the title with an inferior car in 1991 also. You could argue the 2000 McLaren was easier to drive than the Ferrari as well, because that was right when Michael was in his prime, so we won't know for sure. All I know is that Coulthard won three races, a career high, in that McLaren. Then you must add his heroics in 1997 and 1998 when he won eleven wins in two seasons against invincible Newey cars.
    And who can forget 1996 Spain, that is the stuff that defines a GOAT.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

They tried to make a legend out of Lewis for finishing the race on 3 tyres. Trying to make it look like as if noone has ever raced with 3 tyres.
    As if Gilles has never done this.

It's insulting.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Quote Originally Posted by FerrariF60 View Post
    there, i fixed it for ya.....put anyone in that TAXI and they will win championships comfortably.....that's right, even the likes of Crashjean, Stroller, Perez.....just to name a few
    So correct.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    They tried to make a legend out of Lewis for finishing the race on 3 tyres. Trying to make it look like as if noone has ever raced with 3 tyres.

It's insulting.
    Schumacher beat coulthard into the pits after hitting him in spa with only 3 wheels.

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post

It's insulting.
    In the history of F1, no one has finished a race AND WON on 3 tires. Lewis is the 1st.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    In the history of F1, no one has finished a race AND WON on 3 tires. Lewis is the 1st.

What you all are missing is it the most important thing about Hamilton winning.

He is black.
    That's the most important thing.

What you all are missing is it the most important thing about Hamilton winning.

He is black.
    That's the most important thing.
    Just like football, basketball , boxing here in the USA . Great athletes out to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Just like football, basketball , boxing here in the USA . Great athletes out to win.
    Very few great athletes out to win.
    More out just for the money.

Very few great athletes out to win.
    More out just for the money.
    The more the wins , the more the money! So there out to win the big money! Those R Bull wins got Seb all that Ferrari $$$ ! So you are right, the out to win incentive was gone once the millions were in the bank. There! I think I hammered it! F-1 has a young Canadian driver showing hope also!!
    Last edited by Brembo; 17th August 2020 at 07:53.