Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: SpanishGP 2020: Practices and Qualifying

Are the tyres same with silverstone ?

Yeah its Charles who could keep the passion alive. Pathetic post wait for 2 years until they sack him and bring the new guy. Its just the newer ending circle. And the team will blame him as the factor if he doesnt win. Same crap with kimi Seb alonso. Seb a hero in 2015-2018 now a villian. Ferrari wont win for years to come. Mark my words.

Quote Originally Posted by DJTaurus View Post
    Are the tyres same with silverstone ?
    Which race.....the 1st or 2nd one??

Looking at FP and Quali at Barcelona, I would say these tires are like the 1st Silverstone.....or harder tires.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Which race.....the 1st or 2nd one??

Looking at FP and Quali at Barcelona, I would say these tires are like the 1st Silverstone.....or harder tires.
    My point is if the tyres are the same with SS last weeks race and as a result mercs had degradation issues....?

Quote Originally Posted by aroutis View Post
    The thing that Mercedes was pushing to put in the new Concorde agreement was that they want to avoid a fine if they leave before the 5 years.
    In short they don't wanna commit.

So Toto apparently feels it's time to go elsewhere (ie. Trashing Point)
    I believe one of the major sticking points is the prize money distribution. I read somewhere recently that Ferrari will receive a "legacy" payment every year, and that Mercedes will receive less than it did previously. Curious, what are your thoughts (everyone) on Ferrari earning a bonus for competing while other top team like Mercedes don't. As much as I'm a Ferrari fan, I find this somewhat unfair and problematic.
    (I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this discussion either, but here we are.)
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    I believe one of the major sticking points is the prize money distribution. I read somewhere recently that Ferrari will receive a "legacy" payment every year, and that Mercedes will receive less than it did previously. Curious, what are your thoughts (everyone) on Ferrari earning a bonus for competing while other top team like Mercedes don't. As much as I'm a Ferrari fan, I find this somewhat unfair and problematic.
    (I'm not sure if this is the right thread for this discussion either, but here we are.)
    You should know that along with Ferrari , Mclaren , Williams , RBR and Renault (?) and Mercedes also get this bonus. Having said that, yes Ferrari is getting a bigger cut because simply they have a bigger legacy and specifically as far as Mercedes goes, they are not long enough in the game after leaving it as a race team to want to get same money to Ferrari.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve