Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Belgian GP 2020 Race

Kimi ahead of the works Ferraris. Hahaha

Tell me again why Binotto deserves to stay? I’m all ears.

Ahahahah

Glad that This humiliation is not front of the Italian crowd at Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    13th and 15th - a new low.

Next year will be the same. I have no confidence WHATSOEVER Ferrari will sort things for the new regs in '22.

Absolute clowns. I am so, so fed up.
    Did you really expected Ferrari to be at their current positions 8 months ago? No I don't think you did.

Next year is next year. Next year, at least, we'll have a brand new PU. And if Ferrari can go back to the 2018/2019 power level, then it will change almost everything.

Well that sure was a race to forget.

The car is dog awful, the power unit is a disaster. Monza will be a pain to watch.
    "This is ridiculous!" Fernando Alonso, Hockenheim, 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    We cant pass grosjean with newer tyre
    Charles passes Grosjean.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Ahahahah
    Apparently To keep his mouth shut for what was going on with the engine last year

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Did you really expected Ferrari to be at their current positions 8 months ago? No I don't think you did.

Next year is next year. Next year, at least, we'll have a brand new PU. And if Ferrari can go back to the 2018/2019 power level, then it will change almost everything.
    My point is if 2019 PU is deemed illegal. They should have gone to 2018 PU for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by WS6TransAm01 View Post

Ahahahah
    Hate to say it, but in the modern world, Italians have no clue whatsoever. My son has a number of Italian lecturers (chemical engineering) and he says that, while they know their stuff, they couldn't organise a 'few bevvies' in a brewery.
    Trying to be less angry..

Quote Originally Posted by drax View Post
    Alfa managed to trim down their downforce better this race, we got beat by a customer team fair and square. Yes it’s mainly the PU but the car is not at all good.
    Alfa is pretty much like their last year's car. An extremely slippery car on the straights. But this years Ferrari is completely different. This years car has inherently more downforce, so more drag. Which is why we have struggled so much here, and similar struggle is awaiting us at Monza.

Charles forgot to switch of his team radio and cursed in Italian quite loud after a quite messy pit stop by Ferrari.

Later he apologised to the team.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Glad that This humiliation is not front of the Italian crowd at Monza.
    Don't worry - we've got that to look forward to next week. As you say, no fans - God be praised!
    Trying to be less angry..

I saw a footage of sainz shaking his head When Gasly passed vettel in the 2nd stint.

Hmmm, atm he pray’s ferrari to get their act for next year

My point is if 2019 PU is deemed illegal. They should have gone to 2018 PU for this season?
    But it hasn't been deemed illegal. There is no words from the FIA about the 2019 engine being "illegal".

I think Ferrari can recover the lost power. They've made a huge step forward in 2018 without any "tricks", they can do it again. And they would've done it this year as well, if they were allowed to work on the PU and if they haven't had to shut down the factory for 2 months.

#axbinotto

enough's enough

Binotto fuori testa di cazzo!
    Ferrari per sempre !

Renault Ric did fastest lap on 43rd lap. Which is 23rd lap on his medium tyres.

I saw a footage of sainz shaking his head When Gasly passed vettel in the 2nd stint.

Sainz should get out of the Ferrari contract.....like now.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Hate to say it, but in the modern world, Italians have no clue whatsoever. My son has a number of Italian lecturers (chemical engineering) and he says that, while they know their stuff, they couldn't organise a 'few bevvies' in a brewery.
    That's too harsh. Italians has nothing to do with that. And the random teachers of your son have nothing to do with top engineers aswell. The team was very competitive in 2017 and 2018. No idea what has gone wrong since then.

It could be montage, not sure what he was watching in that monitor. Also he had a great race in his McLaren. Oh wait!

Renault Ric did fastest lap on 43rd lap. Which is 23rd lap on his medium tyres.
    Yup, Ricciardo closed down 13 seconds gap to Max within 7 laps. Impressive pace.

Boring race.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

But it hasn't been deemed illegal. There is no words from the FIA about the 2019 engine being "illegal".

I think Ferrari can recover the lost power. They've made a huge step forward in 2018 without any "tricks", they can do it again. And they would've done it this year as well, if they were allowed to work on the PU and if they haven't had to shut down the factory for 2 months.
    Because I see Ferrari 2019 Spec2 was powerful. That’s where the actual problem started from rivals.
    So I think we can just go back & work on 2018 PU which was good & use those 2 tokens on that for next year. I see this as the only chance.

Using 2 tokens on the current PU doesn’t reap good benefits, we still be fighting with Pink Mercs at max.

The Ferrari engine started being dominant in 2018 spec 2 in Montreal. The engine in the Ferrari is propably spec 1 2018 or 2017 engine.

Because I see Ferrari 2019 Spec2 was powerful. That’s where the actual problem started from rivals.
    So I think we can just go back & work on 2018 PU which was good & use those 2 tokens on that for next year. I see this as the only chance.

Using 2 tokens on the current PU doesn’t reap good benefits, we still be fighting with Pink Mercs at max.
    Whatever helps. But they need to recover the lost power, I think they can do it, whether they can actually do it or be competent enough...I don't know.

And if you ask me, I think Ferrari should've fought harder last year. "Prove us that we are cheating or shut up"...that should've been their moto. But they just gave up too easily. Man...I'm really missing Sergio Marchionne. Ferrari lost heaps of political powers with SM's untimely death.

400 million budget gets burned from 150 million budget teams.

Whatever helps. But they need to recover the lost power, I think they can do it, whether they can actually do it or be competent enough...I don't know.

And if you ask me, I think Ferrari should've fought harder last year. "Prove us that we are cheating or shut up"...that should've been their moto. But they just gave up too easily. Man...I'm really missing Sergio Marchionne. Ferrari lost heaps of political powers with SM's untimely death.
    This was point which made me angry on binotto. I didn’t really get the statement “for the good of sport”.
    When ferrari exploited loophole, which might be grey area & also isn’t illegal. Then why to give up so easily.

I'm not for picking on a guy by just appearance but someone wanting to look like a mix of Waldo and Kramer (from Seinfeld) tells me there's something wacky in that head.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    The Ferrari engine started being dominant in 2018 spec 2 in Montreal. The engine in the Ferrari is propably spec 1 2018 or 2017 engine.
    Yes, the engine with "tricks" was introduced in 2018 with Spec 2. The current engine is indeed Spec 1 from 2018.

The problem is that the car was conceived with all that extra power in hand. They need a b spec chassis or they are not going anywhere.

Hopefully they are going to do something for Monza and the new engine rules is going to make a difference.

We are the worst team in the F1 as of now. It really takes something (someone) special to pull this off. Thanks Ferrari, really proud of you.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    The problem is that the car was conceived with all that extra power in hand. They need a b spec chassis or they are not going anywhere.

Hopefully they are going to do something for Monza and the new engine rules is going to make a difference.
    Sadly mate it won’t much of a difference for us...the mercs will still have HUGE advantage weather be quali or race pace compared to US.....it may bring red bull closer to Merc.....but we’ll still be slow as SNAILS