Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Belgian GP 2020 Race

Embarassed for this team. I still have confidence but this would not have happened with Marchione or Di Montezemolo in charge.

Yes we have something special for spa ZERO points now thats a special you moron Binotto.Iam glad the wolf is having a field day with that banana.

Lol alfa romeo did better :D

If we won't get Andy Cowell, there is no hope for us.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

cant wait for Monza blood bath.I hope ferrari get smashed to pieces they deserve all of this pain.I have no sympathy for a team that has made themselves the laughing stock of the sport.All has been self inflicted.Ferrari are lazy non productive and backward with thought and principles and this is exactly what they deserve.

Will see what changes the next race with the new engine rules. Plus Ferrari as a full year and more to work on the next engine so i expect Ferrari to come back in the hunt next year.

Did you guys see during the race Carlos Sainz disappointment when Leclerc or Vettel was getting destroyed in the straight? That said everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Lol alfa romeo did better :D
    Actually they develop the car, you can se a lot on new details and TBH Alfa is beatiful car. Ferrari is real opposite, development rate is close to zero, they just sit and wait. You can see the results now. The car looks like a fridge and sadly it runs similarly.... The car lacks everything, even with slight power defficit you can make decent car, but SimpleFail1000 is not the case...

On the other hand I watch races without nerves or any expectation and I am not surprised in the end.

P.S.
    Probably most, I dont like this team for total lack of information, communication with fans and explanation of the situtation. They behave like everything is OK....

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    cant wait for Monza blood bath.I hope ferrari get smashed to pieces they deserve all of this pain.I have no sympathy for a team that has made themselves the laughing stock of the sport.All has been self inflicted.Ferrari are lazy non productive and backward with thought and principles and this is exactly what they deserve.

why would you take joy in that?

Sorry but that's strange behaviour actively wanting Ferrari to fail. You can criticise Ferrari all you want (and we all are) but with that mentality thank god you don't have any influence back at maranello

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    Will see what changes the next race with the new engine rules. Plus Ferrari as a full year and more to work on the next engine so i expect Ferrari to come back in the hunt next year.

Did you guys see during the race Carlos Sainz disappointment when Leclerc or Vettel was getting destroyed in the straight? That said everything.
    It will not change the race pace mate. If we would be decent in race pace, then I would say it will help us, but we are nowhere no matter the situation. We may be closer in a quali mode, but the races will be about the same.

By the way I just remembered... didn't someone from Ferrari say before the season that they increased their budget to make this years car as good as possible? Where did these money go?

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    But it hasn't been deemed illegal. There is no words from the FIA about the 2019 engine being "illegal".

I think Ferrari can recover the lost power. They've made a huge step forward in 2018 without any "tricks", they can do it again. And they would've done it this year as well, if they were allowed to work on the PU and if they haven't had to shut down the factory for 2 months.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    It will not change the race pace mate. If we would be decent in race pace, then I would say it will help us, but we are nowhere no matter the situation. We may be closer in a quali mode, but the races will be about the same.

By the way I just remembered... didn't someone from Ferrari say before the season that they increased their budget to make this years car as good as possible? Where did these money go?
    Money went to Harry potters pockets....lol

I now realize what Binotto meant when he said that it was all about the tyres.
    Everyone that saw what happened at the pit-stop now understands.

The team is in disarray, we cannot make a pit-stop, we cannot find the root cause and start fixing things, we cannot bring worthy upgrades like say Renault, basically if things go on like this by the end of the season, Williams will be ahead.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Binotto: "We are not in crisis, we are just going through a storm. Each of us is taking responsibility. We lack power and load. Last season the PU partially covered the defects of the car

Quote Originally Posted by paolo lalli View Post
    Same. I want us to go as bad as possible, no DNF for neither cars, we need to cross the line.
    Team needs to be slaughtered by the italian press, it is the only way.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

When camelleri and Binotto admit publicly that the sf1000 has failed only then can the road to greener pastures begin.To date these words elude there mouths.There global brand will take a big hit i expect.Ferrari fans are pouring there anger and frustrations out in buckets.How they express this is entirely up to them if it brings them relief well great keep doing it what ever works.The ball of failure sits at the very top at maranello and it all starts and ends there full stop.

Probably time to fake that the whole team got the China virus as an excuse to miss Monza.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Binotto: "We are not in crisis, we are just going through a storm. Each of us is taking responsibility. We lack power and load. Last season the PU partially covered the defects of the car
    Does he have some kind of obligation? Why does he have to give interview and speak after every single race? Just shut the hell up already....

Keep quite and focus on the job. Stop with the friendly face nonsense...no body cares about your statements Binotto.

Glad that This humiliation is not front of the Italian crowd at Monza.
    Wait, that is still coming .......!

Toto Said “It's maybe the decisions that have been made within the team, from certain members of the team,"

What i believe he is saying that “ certain member choose to cheat on Engine instead of improving the car last year. And this is the outcome of it

Quote Originally Posted by JacKy View Post
    Apparently To keep his mouth shut for what was going on with the engine last year
    You know, I never thought about that but it's easy to fix it. Demote him, make him sign an NDA or he doesn't get paid. If he talked, call the Cosa Nostra, they have ways of dealing with such things. "Snitches get stitches" and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Singer View Post
    Hate to say it, but in the modern world, Italians have no clue whatsoever. My son has a number of Italian lecturers (chemical engineering) and he says that, while they know their stuff, they couldn't organise a 'few bevvies' in a brewery.
    Oh, how dare you say that! LOL. Greig's gonna have a fit! LOL

Whatever helps. But they need to recover the lost power, I think they can do it, whether they can actually do it or be competent enough...I don't know.
    They could have, but the weak and spinless team leaders signed an agreement not to develop the engine. You know, "for the good of the sport"

And if you ask me, I think Ferrari should've fought harder last year. "Prove us that we are cheating or shut up"...that should've been their moto. But they just gave up too easily. Man...I'm really missing Sergio Marchionne. Ferrari lost heaps of political powers with SM's untimely death.
    BINGO!

The leadership is completely inept and incompetent. There could very well be countless talented engineers at the team, [I don't think so, but could be] but we will never know because the leaders are idiots.

I've given up expecting Ferrari to get its act together any time soon, having to watch our cars being overtaken with no power to respond is gutting and what makes it worse is that nothing can be done to improve things. Even the pit crew and pitwall don't seem able to function clearly and decisively as seen today with both drivers, the whole thing is a shambles. Charles and Seb deserve a medal for not telling Binotto where to park the SF1000, we may be tifosi but sometimes it just isn't worth the pain. There would be a riot at Monza if we had to witness a similar fate and were allowed to be there, small mercy that we can't.

Quote Originally Posted by wisepie View Post
    I've given up expecting Ferrari to get its act together any time soon, having to watch our cars being overtaken with no power to respond is gutting and what makes it worse is that nothing can be done to improve things. Even the pit crew and pitwall don't seem able to function clearly and decisively as seen today with both drivers, the whole thing is a shambles. Charles and Seb deserve a medal for not telling Binotto where to park the SF1000, we may be tifosi but sometimes it just isn't worth the pain. There would be a riot at Monza if we had to witness a similar fate and were allowed to be there, small mercy that we can't.
    Well said

Hero's come and go, but legends never die!

Charles expects tough race at Monza...!!

Agree with others in this thread that I think the real problem is a failure of leadership. The team is spineless and being destroyed from outside without resistance.

When do we hit rock bottom? The engine freeze in the next few years is going to lock in another generation of Merc domination.

Charles expects tough race at Monza...!!
    Oh really, I expected straightforward win #joke

Funny with Hamilton one
    Vettel’s too

NEWS FLASH!!!
    The storm has just upgraded to a category 5 hurricane!!!!!!!!
    FERRARI FOR EVER !!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Architect View Post
    Agree with others in this thread that I think the real problem is a failure of leadership. The team is spineless and being destroyed from outside without resistance.

When do we hit rock bottom? The engine freeze in the next few years is going to lock in another generation of Merc domination.
    Every team can introduce a new spec at the start of the season