Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2020 : Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Well done, I remember your initial days here calling yourself Ferrari fan
    Only 3 months left, I guess we have to tolerate this Vettel fangirl brigade until then.

All 6 Ferrari powered cars out of Q2.

No Ferrari cars in Q3 at the temple of speed.....crazy.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Alonso would win In this car...
    You must be joking! This car can only win against Williams

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You must be joking! This car can only win against Williams
    He was joking indeed.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Where would binotto fans would go when he leaves ferrari. Forum used to be good without biased or driver Hate’ism.
    But few of them made up their minds to single out one particular driver. Don’t know what they will talk after vettel leaves.

Weird thing is they themselves call as Ferrari fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Did you complain when Webber was not getting equal equipment?
    Nope.

It is not Ferrari fault, it is a political game to see F1 with a bad Ferrari, imagine F1 without it. It is just a show of force but in a reverse direction.

Last time Ferrari failed to start with a car inside the top 10 at Monza was 1984.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    The car is bad. That's a fact and nothing can be done about it this moment. Fact is also that with a bad car you can do two things: 1 : do nothing and drown in the mess (Vettel) or 2: keep your head clear and get anything that can be possibly be in that car out of it: Leclerc.
    And it will be just the matter of time, when CL sink into same as SV, with Ferrari keep on building dog of a cars!

Nope.
    Haha
    At least you’re honest

As you are saying, yes I am bashing the team, because it is not just this year! It seams you are been living under rock since 2008!
    Well I'm not a bandwagon hopper like you. Support another team rather than bashing Ferrari. Ferrari has no moral obligation to make you or anyone else here happy.

Alonso would win In this car...
    Yes Alonso can make a fight at least with this car. Not win.

It is what It is. But in this matter their is no excuses for Ferrari as a car being so bad. They should sack most od the leaders and enginners Binotto and so on and bring the new guys for a fresh start.

Both Seb and Charles are good drivers. Charles better in qualy but he is young. Seb getting older lost some pure pace in years but still can deliver if he had a better car.

The team should be ashamed not the drivers thats my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    The car is bad. That's a fact and nothing can be done about it this moment. Fact is also that with a bad car you can do two things: 1 : do nothing and drown in the mess (Vettel) or 2: keep your head clear and get anything that can be possibly be in that car out of it: Leclerc.
    Without those 2 podiums finish.... what answer you would have expect from binotto?
    Fact is he expected we get into Q3 during FP3. I don’t know how did he expect that.

And it will be just the matter of time, when CL sink into same as SV, with Ferrari keep on building dog of a cars!
    Keep on trolling. The cars of 2017 and 2018 was more than enough to win WDC's in a capable hand. Last years car was "bad", but still fought for poles and wins. Just because this years car is bad for obvious reasons, doesn't mean everyone should bash this team left-right.

They don't owe you anything, support another team and take your Ferrari bash fest there.

Lewis a 1:18:87....polej and fastest lap.

so much for the quali mode ban.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Further than that.....after the FIA put in that 2nd fuel flow sensor.
    I did not know about that 2nd sensor. Correlating that with Rob’s intel that our engine can’t get any cleaner than this, the entirety of what Ferrari appears to have agreed to is deeply concerning. There HAS to be something else—either Ferrari have in reserve or a big sword the FIA holds over Ferrari’s head. You don’t get a top calibre team to just fold like that.
    Last edited by killer; 5th September 2020 at 14:05.

As expected, Mercedes 1-2. Red Bull P5, and Marko was saying that the qualifying mode will benefit them. Utter tool.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    Keep on trolling. The cars of 2017 and 2018 was more than enough to WDC's in a capable hand. Last years car was "bad", but still fought for poles and wins. Just because this years car is bad for obvious reasons, doesn't mean everyone should bash this team left-right.

They don't owe you anything, support another team and take your Ferrari bash fest there.
    2017 ??? Crazy don’t your remember our car had reliability issues?
    Famous Spark Plug issue? Where we didn’t even start?
    Another race, engine issue.

Well I'm not a bandwagon hopper like you. Support another team rather than bashing Ferrari. Ferrari has no moral obligation to make you or anyone else here happy.
    Always same narrative!!! Support another team... Son, when I was watching Ferrari and was on tracks, you ware in diapers... From this moment you can write, I'll not even bother reading nor replying to you! Have a nice life!

As expected, Mercedes 1-2. Red Bull P5, and Marko was saying that the qualifying mode will benefit them. Utter tool.
    You said it will effect Merc to some extent & Honda not much

Always same narrative!!! Support another team... Son, when I was watching Ferrari and was on tracks, you ware in diapers... From this moment you can write, I'll not even bother reading nor replying to you! Have a nice life!
    he keeps up the same post “you are vettel fan & keep support other team”.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    he keeps up the same post “you are vettel fan & keep support other team”.
    For the volks around here I have declared long time ago, as a Ferrari, not driver supporter. My first goal is CWC for Ferrari than WDC for its driver!

Keep on trolling. The cars of 2017 and 2018 was more than enough to win WDC's in a capable hand. Last years car was "bad", but still fought for poles and wins. Just because this years car is bad for obvious reasons, doesn't mean everyone should bash this team left-right.

You are the one trolling. These cars were good, but not enough to win WDC. Or do you wanna say Kimi is the worst driver in F1 as he was so far behind that crap driver you are saying Vettel is? Stop with this nonsense, there are some Vettel fanboys of course, but you are the other extreme, whoch makes you even worse in my eyes. Stop it.

"If he can't do it with Ferrari, well, he can't do it." - John Surtees

Lewis broke Kimi's lap record at Monza.......and without a tow.......and without a party mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyss4k View Post
    You are the one trolling. These cars were good, but not enough to win WDC. Or do you wanna say Kimi is the worst driver in F1 as he was so far behind that crap driver you are saying Vettel is? Stop with this nonsense, there are some Vettel fanboys of course, but you are the other extreme, whoch makes you even worse in my eyes. Stop it.
    Excellent.
    Now he will come up & say.
    You are vettel fan & not ferrari.

Lewis broke Kimi's lap record at Monza.......and without a tow.......and without a party mode.
    hybrid era belongs to Mercs. They have everything in reserve.

yeah, that is sad, another Ferrari record to Mercs, Mercs will be on the top all the tables soon

I only hope this motivates the boys at the factory to work even harder just to spite those Mercs. That would be the best way to direct the anger.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

For the volks around here I have declared long time ago, as a Ferrari, not driver supporter. My first goal is CWC for Ferrari than WDC for its driver!
    Perfectly said. For me too... WCC.
    I want to see Ferrari 1-2 finish irrespective of drivers.