Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Italian GP 2020 : Practice and Qualifying

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    Lewis a 1:19:02 in Q2....new track record. with 5 minutes to go in the session.

Party mode ban......yeeeeeeeaaaaah right!
    As I said, it will not change a thing for them!

Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Alonsomaniac View Post
    Leclerc dropped speed and made room for himself. Vettel did not.
    Behind Leclerc there are 5 cars (merc/Alfa) Behind vettel there are 8 cars between him & Lec.
    The difference is if vettel slows down, there are cars who are fighting for the same Q2 slot. If vettel gives track position to them where would he fall?

I don’t blame ferrari nor vettel in this ... as like someone who always blame vettel
    Issue is with F1 track procedures, when last year we had the same issue & it repeated again. FIA didn’t address this, that’s the problem.

2020 will go down as one of Ferrari's worst season, it can't end soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by stefa View Post
    You know I am reading what you have been posting here, and your attitude and language is out of line! Judging by your nick, you should have learned how to behave with years you have!

And I DO BLAME Ferrari for making such a HUGE DISASTER with this year championship, as with last 10! Still understanding cars, they are building?! Still having correlation problems with wind tunnel?!?!? Great job guys!
    And all you do is complaining. Leclerc was less than 2 seconds behind at the first chicane, but he made a clean track for himself by not follwing the train ahead of him. Maybe put the blame, for once, on Vettel and maybe, for once, stop blaming Ferrari for every single of Vettel's mistake.

Bottas a 1:18:95 in Q2...new track record.

Leclerc is out of Q2.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Charles P13. Only 0.159 seconds behind Albon on P10. Well done. That's the driver Ferrari needs, who always delivers regardless who bad the car is.

Quote Originally Posted by tifosi1993 View Post
    And all you do is complaining. Leclerc was less than 2 seconds behind at the first chicane, but he made a clean track for himself by not follwing the train ahead of him. Maybe put the blame, for once, on Vettel and maybe, for once, stop blaming Ferrari for every single of Vettel's mistake.
    Once again I AM BLAMING Ferrari for making year after year from bad to mediocre back to bad cars! Did ever occurred to you that bad car is maybe very hard to drive?!

Hmm........with Ocon getting penalized it will be 12 and 16.........
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

We've took so much wing off the car we can't even get it round the corners

Somebody is happy with P13??? Oh this is crazy...!!

That is so great!

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Somebody is happy with P13??? Oh this is crazy...!!

No point arguing over p13 and p17. A joke.

Red Bull confirmed Albon the second driver has the slower car as max. The same can be said for Seb he gets worse parts and mechanics dont even give a thing about him anymore. Its always like this when you play the second fidle. It happened to Massa and Kimi and many more.

Ferrari getting their karma for sacking Seb. In a way I love it.

If you really don't care, then why are you blaming Ferrari?
    because IMO team did know that this would happen, they could have send cars out 1 minute earlier, and no problems

Even if we got into Q3 with some luck...!! Looking at others pace & our race pace. We stand no chance into the points tmrw.
    Hope there’s some luck for us.

Once again I AM BLAMING Ferrari for making year after year from bad to mediocre back to bad cars! Did ever occurred to you that bad car is maybe very hard to drive?!
    What a nice way to shift the goalpost. First blame the team for Vettel's own mistake, and now blame the car everything else. Have you been living under a rock the past 4-5 months? You have already said previously that you don't care about this year, then you are so vigorously bashing the team here.

With tifosi there, the track would be burning.

This is the true pace of the car and it is absolutely awful. Leclerc did all he could.

What a nice way to shift the goalpost. First blame the team for Vettel's own mistake, and now blame the car everything else. Have you been living under a rock the past 4-5 months? You have already said previously that you don't care about this year, then you are so vigorously bashing the team here.
    As you are saying, yes I am bashing the team, because it is not just this year! It seams you are been living under rock since 2008!

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post

Red Bull confirmed Albon the second driver has the slower car as max. The same can be said for Seb he gets worse parts and mechanics dont even a thing about him anymore. Its always like this when you play the second fidle. It happened to Massa and Kimi and many more.

Well done, I remember your initial days here calling yourself Ferrari fan

So have we actually lost performance since Austria?

Alonso would win In this car...

Red Bull confirmed Albon the second driver has the slower čas as max. The same can be said for Seb he gets worse parts and mechanics dont even a thing about him anymore.

It’s totally wrong ... wt you are commenting. Car is worse I agree. But there’s no difference in setting up the cars on both drivers. It’s just Leclerc has the edge over vettel that’s it. End of the story. Don’t keep blind fanism.

There will be a phase or cycle which every driver will undergo at sometime, a better team mate will come against Leclerc too. It’s just we didn’t see what Hamilton can do against strong team mate as we saw in the case of vettel.

Alonso would win In this car...
    Why would you care? 3-4 months more and you can break free from this team who sacked Seb for no reason

Monza is always going to be struggle. Only trolls here having a field day of Ferrari's struggle, trolls that have joined this forum when Vettel was announced, and post nothing but Ferrari bashing memes and what not. The forum that we used have, its long gone.

Hopefully next year will get better, when they will follow their idols footstep and leave this forum once and for all.

The car is bad. That's a fact and nothing can be done about it this moment. Fact is also that with a bad car you can do two things: 1 : do nothing and drown in the mess (Vettel) or 2: keep your head clear and get anything that can be possibly be in that car out of it: Leclerc.
    You can run like the wind, but you'll never outrun the Prancing Horse

Quote Originally Posted by killer View Post
    So have we actually lost performance since Austria?
    Further than that.....after the FIA put in that 2nd fuel flow sensor.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rishu View Post
    Well done, I remember your initial days here calling yourself Ferrari fan
    Yeah I am still but because od members as tifosi who just live in their world nd are thinking both ferrari cars are equal its just hard.

I already give up on this season 3 races ago. I accepted the fact that alfa Romeo is faster than us.

But the fact remains thats the worse season for Ferrari in at least 30 years.

As you are saying, yes I am bashing the team, because it is not just this year! It seams you are been living under rock since 2008!
    We have every right to praise/defend & yell at the team. We are fans.

Yeah I am still but because od members as tifosi who just live in their Word and are thinking both ferrari cars are equal its just hard.

I already give up on this season 3 races ago. I accepted the fact that alfa Romeo is faster than us.
    Did you complain when Webber was not getting equal equipment?