Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718

Thread: 53 Laps of Pain and Torture AKA Italian GP 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Vettel165 View Post
    Seb annouces the going to Aston Martin before the Mugello gp.

Ferrari: Ready to give you faulty suspension, brakes again and a inferior strategy.
    This is not good. You are going to extreme extent.

No team gives faulty car to their drivers in purpose. That too ferrari is in position where it needs every point to fight for better standings.

Keep your admiration in control rather than coming up with no proof statements.

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    This is not good. You are going to extreme extent.

No team gives faulty car to their drivers in purpose. That too ferrari is in position where it needs every point to fight for better standings.

Keep your admiration in control rather than coming up with no proof statements.
    I was just kidding, but hey it does look like this. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Brembo View Post
    Max thinks about his driving. And presently is Lewis' only real competition even though it's not enough but Max is giving his most. Talk is cheap , actions speak louder than words. Who should as you say put a sock in it is Binotto. 10 yrs. before Ferrari is back on top! Driver interviews are what they are, their point of view.
    Stop contradicting yourself. If talk is cheap then we are in agreement that max needs to shut up. Same goes for binotto as long as the situation of the team is what it is but here is the thing , you cannot defend your boyfriend for having a mouthful and telling binotto to shut up and at the same time saying talk is cheap.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Talk is cheap for sure in agreement! How's Max doing on the track with his job , driving ? He's Lewis only real threat. How's Binotto doing in 2020? He's telling the team and the Ferrari fans 10 yrs.Ferrari will be back !!! Everyone here seems to agree that Merc owns the season as far as who's on 1st. & who's on 2nd. " The Merc Car!" So 3rd is 1st. place for now as far as whats left to fight for. Who's on 3rd? I wish it was Charles ; but he has to deal with Binotto the voice of doom. Max defends himself on the track The points! Pay more attention to the races and you will agree with me even more. Listen to Binotto more and you will agree 10 yrs. is real bad to have said out loud. Stop contradicting yourself and watch the races more carefully. Especially from 3rd. place down to 10th. I realize also you think of drivers as your boyfriends, and not just a favorite driver. I only think of how the drivers do on the track. I will admit to having Claire Williams as a girl friend !!
    Last edited by Brembo; 13th September 2020 at 03:46.

There is no threat from max .

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Ok perhaps if he crashes on lulu.