3 McLaren Renault 98
    4 Racing Point BWT Mercedes 82
    5 Renault 71
    6 Ferrari 61
    7 AlphaTauri Honda 47
    8 Alfa Romeo Racing Ferrari 2
    9 Haas Ferrari 1
    10 Williams Mercedes 0
    Soon Alpha-Honda gonna pass ferrari ...!!

Quote Originally Posted by MSC Fan View Post
    Of course. Seb just isn't as adaptable but put him in a car that can drive as good as the Mercedes, he would wreck the field much harder than what Hamilton is doing now and would likely beat him in the process.
    I very much doubt this and i'm not a Vettel hater. He is a great qualifier but his race craft lacks compared to the likes of Alonso and Hamilton. Makes too many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Looks like I turned off a good race, maybe I should do that more often lol. So happy Hamilton didn’t win, upset that Bottas is useless, and even happier for Gasly and Sainz! Glad Leclerc is ok after is crash as well.
    But it was interesting race. I call it race of the current season.
    Surprisingly with party mode ban, following other car had been difficult. Else ham would have cruised to victory in no matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by TTRSMAD View Post
    I very much doubt this and i'm not a Vettel hater. He is a great qualifier but his race craft lacks compared to the likes of Alonso and Hamilton. Makes too many mistakes.
    Alonso and Hamilton are much better in adapting to the car and take a shitbox to places it doesn't belong like Charles did in the races before but when Vettel has the absolute best car, he is untouchable and barely made mistakes. Until Mexico 2015, he had like 100+ races without any crashing out due to his own mistakes.
    "I've always believed that you should never, ever give up and you should always keep fighting even when there's only a slightest chance." - Michael Schumacher

Vettel on pole position, will disappear.
    Vettel in mid-field will crash or make mistakes depends on the car too.

So there are two versions of vettel.

Where as ham, will make the moves smarter than vettel. Doesn’t make too many risks. He calculates it well. That’s the major difference between Ham & vettel.

Other main point I want to highlight is, vettel was cruising during 2010-2013 era. When DR came in who was fastest at that time, vettel couldn’t pull up a show. The same thing happened now against Leclerc, but vettel matched Leclerc qualifying pace last year although major pole positions were to Leclerc.

Coming to Hamilton he’s never been truly tested against strong teammate during 2014-2021. We didn’t see the true picture.

The race was depressing and fascinating in equal measure, once our cars were both out I actually enjoyed the action except for the Alfas being overtaken so easily. Glad to see Charles escaped from that impact unhurt, that could have been catastrophic for our team in its current state. Happy for Pierre and good to see Charles able to congratulate him afterwards. Carlos drove a great race too, bet he's sorry to be joining Ferrari. F1 needs races like these where it's anyone's guess who might win. I just hope and pray that Mugello won't be as bad as Spa and Monza. And Happy Birthday stefa, any celebrations might be a bit tame but have one for me!

Alonso and Hamilton are much better in adapting to the car and take a shitbox to places it doesn't belong like Charles did in the races before but when Vettel has the absolute best car, he is untouchable and barely made mistakes. Until Mexico 2015, he had like 100+ races without any crashing out due to his own mistakes.
    Yeah i understand what your saying but that is the same for Alonso or Hamilton. Give these guys the best cars, you can t touch them. I m not sure but Vettel has not won a race out of top 5 i think.

Alonso much more than Ham.
    Ham needs a perfect car to fight for that weekend. Alonso makes it hard or not easy even with slower car, we saw it couple of times (McLaren team)

Quote Originally Posted by nani_s23 View Post
    Alonso much more than Ham.
    Ham needs a perfect car to fight for that weekend. Alonso makes it hard or not easy even with slower car, we saw it couple of times (McLaren team)
    I see some of that with Sainz.

Leclerc and Sainz is going to be great next year.

I see some of that with Sainz.

Leclerc and Sainz is going to be great next year.
    I rate sainz very good. Hopefully he’s a great asset to ferrari next year.

By the way Mattia Binnoto: came to the podium & congratulated top 3 drivers. Nice of him, although the he had a terrible day.

I feel he’s good for TD role rather than TP.

By the way Mattia Binnoto: came to the podium & congratulated top 3 drivers. Nice of him, although the he had a terrible day.

I agree, i feel like he doesn't take enough room in the political arena of formula 1 unlike Toto.

I agree, i feel like he doesn't take enough room in the political arena of formula 1 unlike Toto.
    But this is F1, it ain’t good for smooth or polite personalities.
    You should be political & smart enough to play your cards.

I doubt he is responsible for this engine **** up. I suspect that he was against his wishes told to trick the fuel sensors and that's why he is still here. Still not sure how we will pull it back though unless we catch the others out because the 22 regs are still the same engine as far as I know

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

But this is F1, it ain’t good for smooth or polite personalities.
    You should be political & smart enough to play your cards.
    He is smart but is not ruthless. This freeze with the engine should of never happened. Marchionne would of not accepted it.

We could get Lewis to join Ferrari....it still would'nt do any good to the team.

The car is utterly a disaster. The car needs a major overhaul in all aspects.

Leclerc and Sainz will just be like average drivers....trying to get the car to perform and get through the race.
    It's not how start but how you finish.

He is smart but is not ruthless. This freeze with the engine should of never happened. Marchionne would of not accepted it.
    Exactly my point. SM would have been ruthless & probably wouldn’t have agreed.
    Also might have defended 2019 engine fight.

Quote Originally Posted by jgonzalesm6 View Post
    We could get Lewis to join Ferrari....it still would'nt do any good to the team.

The car is utterly a disaster. The car needs a major overhaul in all aspects.

Leclerc and Sainz will just be like average drivers....trying to get the car to perform and get through the race.
    Yeah. But ferrari is facing worse this year & with next year engine is on Dyno. I would think it doesn’t get much worse than this & would be somewhat better than this year.

Bottas: I have a puncture.

Radio: Nope.

Bottas: Broken wing.

Radio: Nope...

Bottas: Engine problem.

Radio: Please, stop.

Charles was released from the medical centre. He is ok

Quote Originally Posted by ferrari1.8t View Post
    Looks like I turned off a good race, maybe I should do that more often lol. So happy Hamilton didn’t win, upset that Bottas is useless, and even happier for Gasly and Sainz! Glad Leclerc is ok after is crash as well.
    If you want to switch off the TV every time Ferrari look bad, why are you now calling this a good race when Ferrari recorded a double DNF? I think you need to decide whether you want to follow F1 or not. Honestly, this is not the first interesting race of the season. Definitely the most interesting so far, but not the only one.

If all you want to see is Ferrari winning, then just bid us all farewell and check in again in 2022.
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

Next years engine will be the envy of the entire field
    We are starting from scratch an I have full belief that it will be able to compete with the best
    As for the aerodynamics of the car I don't know

Bottas: I have a puncture.

Radio: Nope.

Bottas: Broken wing.

Radio: Nope...

Bottas: Engine problem.

Radio: Please, stop.

This is hilarious!
    Forza Ferrari
    "And regardless of what else you put on, wear love. It's your basic, all-purpose garment. Never be without it."

This is something I'm still not 100% sure about. Are we allowed to develop the engine for next year or do we have to wait for 2022?
    Forza Ferrari

We are allowed to introduce a new engine from scratch
    New car but same regulations
    \
    Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    This is something I'm still not 100% sure about. Are we allowed to develop the engine for next year or do we have to wait for 2022?

Quote Originally Posted by ntukza View Post
    Yes we can develop new engine or old engine within the regulations. We have only 2 tokens which should be used. Beyond that it’s penalty.

If they use it in the current year, then next year there’s nothing to have an upgrade

If you think Sainz will be second to Lecrerc, you are there for a surprise.

Both are extremely talented drivers and both will be there to prove it

This year's Ferrari is one of the worst cars in the grid, but things can be turned around for 2021. But I am not sure that Binotto is the man to do it. A team principal is like the CEO of a company: if you don't deliver, you are to blame. No excuses

Hi guys, I was just passing here...

I had almost stopped watching F1, but thank goodness I din't miss this race...and well, seems next year will be more interesting (let's hope Ferrari recovers) and I will surely pass more for The Scuderia...greetings to all!

Yes we can develop new engine or old engine within the regulations. We have only 2 tokens which should be used. Beyond that it’s penalty.

If they use it in the current year, then next year there’s nothing to have an upgrade
    I would develop new engine instead of using current one with 2 token change. It is apperent that current engine is worst engine by far at the track.